Pisscatcher pt2

Some user from the last thread had a vid with different angles on the attack, maybe we can get something there?

attack antifa for lulz

but don't be a canadian leafs personal cuck army

Black Skinny jeans. Shoes look the same too.

What the hell are you anons doing?
This fgt threw jarate sure, but its not like he hit someone with a bike lock.

wait someone pissed on the alt-fags?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHah

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shock and awe canuck. the fear factor can be enough to destroy morale and inhibit both participation and growth. plus its just for shits and gigs. this nigger tried very hard to do something and get away with it. how fun for the side of law and order to remedy this mans folly.

Better to know who's going to be throwing the piss, if its going to be targeted at us in the future

oh no now I feel bad for being even remotely likeminded to those in the alt right. its almost like your hyperbolized internet laughter has changed my world view.

>HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHah

>.....

>BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ruining a commie's shit up is a good thing to do by itself. And considering how unhinged these fuckers are he might use acid or something next time instead of just piss.

Why are you antifa-fags culturally appropriating that plastic nigger horn?

That's right. And the better we can identify them in our database, the easier it will be to call them out on shit later on.

I'm out of the loop, story behind this guy?

Some antifa threw fox piss on Lauren Southern. Now he needs to get Eric Clanton'd

Where's the video of them throwing piss?

Bump for Seth Rich cause he can't be here.

Here's an archive of a previous thread.

>typical burger REEEEEE LEAF
I got a folder dedicated to criminal Clanton when I worked on him. This isn't worth my time.

why do we care about what happens to piss girl?

You don't people throw piss at people, It's gross, offensive and degenerate

If antifa want to throw, it's important to know that the Internets weaponized autism will track them down

If you don't want justice and aren't going to be helpful, go away.

This thread is going well.

>we
t. Antifa

Get this scumbag

search been taken off site?

Does the Piss Thrower have a zip up or pull over shirt?