>Beverly Hills Antifa

That a new show or something?

that headline is 100% grade-A cancer.

What the hell is this world we have.

WE

fbpb

>disciplined black man

Unironically based black man

lol what the fuck was that alarm going off? is that some kind of automatic tranny alarm?

its Sup Forums

>nigger fights mentally ill man

Hard to tell who to root for when you hate blacks and trannies.

It's sad that both of these people are in our nation

It's one of dozens of fake Antifa accounts that popped up mocking Antifa. I follow this one and they also have good vids posted.

>he doesn't have the app

WUZ

>tranny btfo by based black man
gee, i wonder who's behind this thread...

>divide and conquer

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

we need to meme punching nigger nazis into reality

America is just a circus these days. Or just the West in general. Makes me feel dead inside.

Salami tactics, also known as the salami-slice strategy, is a divide and conquer process of threats and alliances used to overcome opposition. With it, an aggressor can influence and eventually dominate a landscape, typically political, piece by piece. In this fashion, the opposition is eliminated "slice by slice" until one realizes (too late) that it is gone in its entirety. In some cases it includes the creation of several factions within the opposing political party and then dismantling that party from the inside, without causing the 'sliced' sides to protest. Salami tactics are most likely to succeed when the perpetrators keep their true long-term motives hidden and maintain a posture of cooperativeness and helpfulness while engaged in the intended gradual subversion.

What app? Is it some kind of tranny app? My cellphone is a utility for Google Maps, phone calls, taking pictures, and internet research. That's it.

>civic nationalism

You are mexican, aren't you?

for real save this so based black man doesnt go to jail for assault. tranny threw the first punch

Wait, I've seen this guy before.
Wait for me and let me post video.
He was harassing and yelling at a soldier with PTSD last time.

Democrats are the real racists

First time - legit based black man. More like this.

>le based black man

>Black guy that is probably an upstanding citizen
>Mentally ill commie who hates Western Civilization

Even if you're from Storm "Kill All Niggers" Front, it's an easy choice

Nobody recognizes this faggot from other videos? It's about time he got fucking layed out.

>ignoring the progressive stack

Black men are lower than white women.

>flag

I love how the Antifags are so offended when based black guy fights back instead of letting the degenerate punch him.

Holy fuck, no eyebrows, it's a potato.

FOUND IT
>youtube.com/watch?v=xG-rTzGOQKc

Amy Schumer gotta chill

Watching the other vids from this account it would seem we've partially merged with some bizarro world. "Anti-fascists" fighting to silence people marching against sharia law. And by fighting I mean stealing people's hats and spraying silly string at them. Not sure if it's a sign of how degenerate, cowed, or cowardly society is.

>That disgusting manlet that keeps trying to block the camera with his flag

fucking fascists

Eat shit Garvey wanted to go back to Africa

God bless that nigger

>Black guy
>upstanding citizen
You have to choose one

Go back to stormfront m8

Trannies will be the first in the gas chambers.

LET ME TELL Y'ALL A STORY BOUT A MAN NAMED BRENT
A POOR ANTIFAG WHO COULDN'T PAY HIS RENT
AND THEN ONE DAY WHILE HE DID REST
HE UP AND DECIDED TO CHANGE HIS SEX
BECAME A TRANNY, HE DID
CASTRATION
HORMONE PILLS

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, OLD BRENT'S TRANSEXUAL
HIS FRIENDS ALL SAID "YOU'RE SO INSPIRATIONAL!"
SAID "OUT MARCHIN' IS WHERE YOU OUGHTA BE"
AND THEN HE GOT DECKED BY A NIG IN BEVERLY
HILLS, THAT IS
SWIMMIN POOLS
MOVIE STARS

Tranny got what was coming him

>That scrawny bitch at the end that just throws his hands up

Hope someone is running all these videos through facial recognition software to track people (even if we dont yet know their names) across videos

Haha, all bl*ck people are NIGGERS am I right? Haha anyone going to the Klan meeting tomorrow?!

came here to ask this... good work user

Sorry, but the fact that, that freak is still breathing proves your statement as false!

why didnt he kill all of them?

if i was his place i would literally shoot all of them with my fucking ak-47

KILL THEM ALL

that was really pathetic, I've seen better fights in high school

>that cuck who kept covering the camera with his faggot flag

I wanna bash his skull in.

Is this true? I knew Sowell was based as fuck, but is that accurate? Need some sauce, I have some uppity fucks to school if that's true.

kek must be hard for blacks to be lumped in with all the freaks, faggots and crazies on the extreme left.

Me
Also
>implying I said the word based

>libtard threatens him
>"make me move you fucking pussy"
>throws punch
>doesnt even fucking faze him
>gets culturally enriched while 4 other antifa fags drag that black off of him

fucking priceless, if i ever see that black dude im buying him a beer for that sick ass tough guy line.

Yes

He's like 12 years old his eyebrows haven't even grown in. I mean I feel kind of bad for the kid they all got groomed by that pedophile handler you can see touching the trannies shoulder to give him the cue to throw the punch.

Holy fuck that little shit with the flag needed to get decked, in fact, I would like to take my louisville slugger to all of those antifa cunts
>I'm about to move to Alameda, CA
I will be right in the middle of these crazies.

Communists need to be shot on site.

>tfw you don't live in an Arab shithole and can't just murder people in the streets with your AK47 because there are laws

Feels bad man.

Fortunately they're so broke that shit is so sheer you can see right through it.

Okay fucking pull that flag out of his hands and wack him in the temple with his own stick, It's fucking annoying them always blocking the camera

I don't understand what was the point of that whole exchange.

I would've grabbed the manlet's flag and shoved it up his ass. That's gotta be considered assault if he's hitting you with his flag. Hell in some states, it's grounds for shooting.

>get the fuck off of "her"

Rip my sides

They all look like ugly, retarded, social rejects with strange body shapes and saggy tits. Flag boy looks like a ginge.

compared to most fights you see that was fucking 10/10. fact is urban faggots simply don't know how to actually fight so most are just one weak as fuck punch then they run around bragging about how they got into a fight

LOOK AT THIS FASHY BLACKGUY BEATING A TRANNY. FUCKING BASED

I mean hes right on a lot of things. So Id trust he wouldnt say something that wasnt well sourced.

it feels really fucking good living in jordan, i can do whatever i fucking want

too bad you leafs are too cucked to do anything
i unironically open carry my ak in the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=8-wrV__VTf8

Two for two Portland today punched a Antifa fag , great times to be alive ,

GET IN HERE

Now lads, I'm not advocating that this trannies name and identity be found out, as that would be breaking our dear jannies rules.

What I *am* saying, is that it would be very amusing.

And of course Americans protest in front of a Burger King

FUCKING BASED

u watch ur moooooouth mister

>black people created authoritarian nationalism
why would you want to be associated with yourself

GET IN HERE
NEW THREAD
>
>

low effort false flag fag

this

well, i'm glad at least a punch was thrown. But seriously I've seen high school niggers brutalize each other way more viciously much much faster.

holy fuck I would have snapped his twig arms so fucking fast for that horseshit

Yep. Grab the flag out of its hands and tie it down. Position the flagpole over its asshole, then ram it home with a sledgehammer while the commie screams and begs for mercy.

>hurr you must be a civic nationalist if you ever say anything good about a black person

You're an embarrassed to ethnonationalists. Jared Taylor would think you're a moron. Just because some niggers are based doesn't mean I want to live in the same country with them.

You just killed my sides, user.

ugly fuckin ginger

they are importing albinos now

youtu.be/ADLa7xPNBAg
first time I ever cheered for a black man beating a white one.

You don't fuck with black men. They're animals, they were raised on the streets. They're tough and they know how to fight.

Don't try to take them on unless you're organized.

WTF I love niggers now

I'd have been like "What do ya mean HER? All I see is an IT! "

>flag

...then light them on fire to silence the screams.

Unironically BASED BLACK

whats the story on this

Underrated. Too many kids here nowadays.