Kekistan rising?

youtu.be/46nVD-NnDEs?t=3m42s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This Kekistan stuff is cringy as fuck. Totally embarrassing.

If you look like an out of shape autist please don't show up to events until you fix up

Thank you
-everyone else

Ж
ЖШЖ
Ж

>turning autism and larping into a religion

why are white boys so pathetic?

Oh fuck you, it's camp. Kek flags are my favorite part of the alt-right since it's only semi-ironic white nationalism and leftists look absurd & insanely bigoted when they rail against it. It makes our point in a more powerful way than most of the 1488ers or alt-lite does.

yeah but a lot of dudes waving it are way out of fuckin shape

nothing bad in this clip though

No... People just think you're retarded.

its just the 2017 version of project chanology

sage.
everyone who thinks this shit is funny is a manchild, on the same level as a brony. grow the fuck up and start acting like a man

It was equally retarded when they said that about gamergate.

Shut up Mexico.

Shareblue faggot, working towards stopping right-wing memetics to reach the masses.

Go suck a dick.

This shit is redditor teir if that flag leaves your house youre cancer

Wow it's almost like that's how religions begin.

Ж
ЖШЖ
Ж

You do realize that if you support that meme...
You are a failure
You are not a man
You will never be good enough for a wife
and your ancestors will never smile at you

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

No, not at all.

All political movements need to increase their numbers. It doens't matter if the numbers are not composed 100% of chads.

Do you think NSDAP only had chads? Or Imperial Japan? American revolution? Nowhere in history the masses where expelled because they looked bad.

Think of peasant rebellions, anti machinists or crusades. Cringe faggots everywhere, you mongoloid.

The left would kill someone for having organical grow like this kekistan thing.

Democrats would actually pay millions of dollars for some NGO to promote some stupid liberal cause that could be efficient as kekistan is in exposing some ideological content like this.

And all is made free.

So stfu.

"le cringe" is concern shilling.

ISIS is more advanced.

is it supposed to look like a child wrote it?

I still can't unsee "all jews 205°"

yah dude, because the Asperger's club with green flags will totally change peoples minds and not push them away.

I'm sure that most revolutionary ideologies rose to power using semi-ironic humor that is not clearly based around any goal or idea.

Its literally the Right's version of anonymous mask.

>no fun allowed the post

Getting a high number of normies all around america siding with Sup Forums against antifa, using Sup Forums symbols, language and memes:

>SHUT IT DOWN, IT'S MAKING 'US' LOOK BAD

kys

If it wasn't for Sup Forums, there would be no ideological alternative for them to arm themselves against liberals

So let it be and shut the fuck up

>kekistan now the new norm
>praise kek
>pepe symbol of hate
>TWO SCOOPS??
>MAGA
yes, yes goyim. thats the way

>taking biggest bait of Sup Forums history
>forged demise by mainstream media outlets

topkek

The Day is coming soon folks.

i like to call them useful idiots.

At what point do they start becoming useful

just watch

Would be great if this is sniffed by the ADL and is officially put on their hate database if it hasn't already, fucking hilarious

Based pede. MAGA!

a few months ago

At this point I don't even give a shit, as long as they take out liberals I could care less.

I couldn't understand what you were saying with that dick in your mouth.

you are being serious arent you?

the worst thing about Trump is he made subhumans think they are special. You are the same as SJW's but even worse

Fuck you leaf. I'm a pay that shitskin to rake you
...not actually gonna pay, I'll just have Pablo deported after he finishs the job.

How can we get pol to show a Kekistani flag as a location flag.

That would be fucking awesome.

>just as bad as SJWs

Hi Milo. I agree, white nationalists are the equivalent of SJWs - who get lavish public education funding, scientific research sources, promoted in the mainstream media, etc. White nationalists are no worse than those faggy leftists who 95% of the top tier Jewish elites think are acceptable and inoffensive.

*resources

Can we create more memes so that these idiots embarrass themselves for our entertainment

WOW MY GUY, THAT WOULD BE A #EPICWIN. NAZIS BTFO!!! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF THIS BASED BLACK GUY; BASED BLACK GUY FUCKING MY MOM. #RACISTSBTFO. DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS RIGHT GUYS? REEEE

>You are not well liked by your peers.

(Y0U)

captcha: EU flag

>Two men recover a Canadian drone that lost power while attempting to spy on American syrup production

I can't stand this shit, just stop, this is so cringy.

Kekistan is Sargon of Akkad cancer.

Renounce your sins and join the Temple of the Cult of the Divine Kek.

Confirmed Russian involvement

McCain has been deployed to protect American Moose community from radicalizing

Kekistan is Sargon of Akkad cancer.
Sargon is cancer.

He backflips whenever things get rough.
He's a pussy.

He's not making Kek better; He's making kek worse

BASED KEKISTAN

BASED SARGON OF AKKAD

BASED LAUREN SOUTHERN

BASED GAVIN MCINNES

I LOVE THE BASED ALT-RIGHT!

>Larping
>he doesn't fear the wrath of kek

Moose? Why moose? We must monitor the beaver population with the utmost priority! They chew through wood man, WOOD! We make buildings out of that stuff, do you want our infrastructure to collapse under a tide of gnashing teeth and flapping tails?

checked!

Remember, when once we started of sad, we then became smug, then we become enlightened.

Just let the fools take the first leap.

larping is fun and all but sometimes it goes too far

I seriously cannot stand this ethnic kekistani crap. What a way to turn yourself into an embarrassment,

(Checked)
Father forgive me for I have checked these digits.

stop

am spooped

We need to spread this, maybe those faggots will actually stop being jusy edgy lolbertarians.

so hows the drain the swamp thing going trump dick suckers

the best way to destroy their board:
Let's make it cringy over there.
It does not help whining about it.
You must post stuff over there to make this specific board on over time so very different from the rest of tumblr that they have no similarities, whatsoever. Slowly but surely, you can make them Sup Forums#2.
Not too fast, though. Get a feel for what they are up to and enhance what is bad for them. As well make a certain opinon slowly seem normal. Like: to have "Nigger" as a gender or some shit like that.

rising? no.

fuck off /r/politics