Ok, Sup Forums, are you happy with your migrants?

Ok, Sup Forums, are you happy with your migrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sShFz7oHlms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Whats a "migrant "?

>all that America

>Americans in Sweden

Why?

ficki ficki with my big-black dick now go back to your cuck shed

>are you happy with burgers in your country?
fuck no

Migrant destination for Iran is the U.S.???

What the fuck? Would never guess that

Great pic... love it. shows the hypocrisy of whitey and their lies...beautiful brother.

if they were white conservative "americans",but we all know that isnt true

No

>those two american spots in Africa
>Ethiopia and Nigeria

explains yourself burgers

no , they come here and put they music all loud and they kill you if you ask them to low the music

>Denmark
>Norway
>Finland
>all choosing Sweden
King of the north!

pls gibe H1B

not the argentinians , the fucking people from haiti come here and do that shit , they also eat our cats

niggers sojourn home

>they also eat our cats
What?

Stop moving to Texas we're full you shitskins

Nah, there is still some space left :)

Yeah, I bet that post would stop them from coming in.

This amount of stupid hurts.

Who the fuck likes immigrants?

Shut up Paco you and your cousin are going home.
Why are poos so autistic?

>retard screeches online like a siren
>be told that's not helpful
>y-you're just an autist
And I fucked your mum. Am I playing this pitiful dumb game of yours correctly now?

at least we are bleaching spain

Where are the Bongs going?

yes, yes you are

>niggers are going after and butchingering our cats just because
damn, not even the pets are safe form those niggers

No one want to come to my shithole

Just

They're basically slave labor and they live far away from where I do so kind of.

No.

It's the other way around. America is the most common destination for Swedes.

Burgers are spreading like a disease.

This is a map of legal immigrants, isn't it?

No. Mexicans are also our top legal immigrants too.

>South Africa
Come home Sons of England.

What's with the French going to Taiwan?

>All these idiots itt.
The flag is the destination of emigrants from the respective country.

you betrayed them. anglo cunts.

Why the fuck are we moving to shitholes like Brazil and Saudi Arabia? Murica fur live me baba!

But Auzfag, I am a Saffer.
There are hundreds of thousands of us here already, I bump into a Saffer randomly at least once a week.

>another one
People from shitholes are moving to the USA
country = country of origin
flag = destination

Why the FUCK are Ameritards coming here?

It's the opposite you thick raghead.

So does that mean that Ameritards are going to Mexico?

Why wtf

Kek, I should have explained that in the OP, but it seems I overestimate the intelligence of the regular Sup Forums poster.

Mexican diaspora moving back and forth most likely.

>no immigrants

I would take this

There are a lot of retirees that go to this country because they can live as kangz even if their pensions are shit, thanks to our worthless currency. For example, in Baja there are literally enclaves of american old farts living there.

STAY OUT REEEEE

>all the niggers of southern africa moving to south africa

And there are people who deny that the nogs in the latter are descended from migrants.

No, too many chinks and poos.

We simply had no chance

>Americans everywhere.
>Stealing job.

Even the Swiss are stupid now?

Don't be too hard, they only have half a flag.

It's your influence on us.

Bangaldeshis get out REEEEEE

Why the fuck are Americans going to africa of all places?

Mexico doesn't deserve to be our neighbor. The only reason they haven't collapsed into a roving warlord nomadic system is because we prop them up. Not allowed to go to war with them over Mexican violence against Americans, not allowed to go to war with them over grave economic disputes, so what's left?

As long as Mexicans learn English and speak it in public they're fine.

aaand another one
ffs

You even get nazi visitors sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sShFz7oHlms
Starting at 52:16

You just can't teach a burger how not to be stupid. That's just futile.

Really interesting map, thanks OP.

I knew about Africans and Portuguese but I'm surprised with that Franco-Spanish two ways thing.

feels good im not the only Swede that feel the pull of the land of the free

We've already got enough Somalians, thanks.

What's with all the Aussies going to png

why do Swedes hate Sweden so fucking much, they ruin their own country and just start invading other nordic countries, Swedes get out! REEE

lock your doors the swedes are coming

sigh

I live in Minnesota. I'm well aware of the poz.

you'zse a college boy user?

I would let in any white non-muslim Swedish refugees if i were president. All swedes speak english, most are smart, and useful

It's a confusing picture get over yourself

t.civic nationalist cuck

First of all, Lithuania has UK immigrants? What a joke. Second, those Russians in Belarus, Baltics, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc., are not immigrants, but just went to bed sleeping in one country and woke up in another.

It's really not. It says migrant destination not largest immigrant group.

why does this show the Falkland Islands as part of Argentina

All those nations coming here just end us already fug.

This

Is there actually retards moving to North Korea?

>germans
>serbia
top CEC
this might be true
but only because our gypsies leave for germany and work there for 10-15 years and then return here

On the positive, the Hispanics are of a Christian/Western cultural background, they're not terrorists or extremists or violent, but many of them do run drugs in and are in gangs, and they're generally here working their butt off, unlike the lazy jigaboos.

I grew up around Hispanic people, and they're for the most part decent people on average, though some admittedly nig out and join the hip-hop culture, but so do white wiggers as well. My first girlfriend in high school was a half-Colombian, half-Irish American qt. Easily 9/10.

My only complaint at the Mexicans who form ethnic enclaves, while Hispanics of most other countries are more assimilating, and the fact they vote Democrat.

Lel is that a joke? Seriously though, being in Las Vegas, while he have some, they aren't prominent. I pray every day that they aren't influential enough to mess stuff up. Also, so you all know, we have shitloads of terrorists and otherwise mob like folks come through here constantly who only want hookers and coke. We do aiight.

Come on over. There's a ton of Swedes here in FL, a whole expat community. The weather is great, and the Hispanics here are fine on average. You just have to stay out of the black neighborhoods, and this is a great state to live in. Go for St. Petersburg, Stuart, or Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter.

basically you

The nogs in FL are so awful everywhere I've been that I've never move anywhere in that state. I'm probably just biased, but it's like anywhere that's nice, just drive 5-10 minutes and you're in nog ville.

Florida is full of crazy people in general, but not necessarily in a partisan way. Any random weird news story you hear seems to happen there.

They're the never-ending curse of America, and they're particulary bad in FL compared with the rest ofr the country, you're right.

To reiterate, stay away from the monkey neighborhoods, and FL rocks. The neighborhoods I laid out are paradise. Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter is nog free, beautiful mall, Juno Beach right down the corner, that's where I'd love to settle down one day if I have a lot of money.

St. Petersburg on the west coast is wonderful as well. Stuart is another hidden gem, though it does have some chimps. Lots of nice boating and seafood, and it's more southern than a lot of the rest of S. Florida. It has that old time charm to it.

>top destination for Lithuanians is UK
lmao

....my gf is Lithuanian

The fuck is up with North Korea?

Is that ...Kazakhstan they're going to?

Tell her "Chiulpk beebee"

I know basic Lithuanian m8

as ne daunas, gerai?

You don't know shit, mate.

Durns kaip avins esi

China sends them back, so they have to keep going. Then they hop a plane to SK.

Really weird seeing Iran with a map of the US

Fuck no

;_;

There are tons of Persians in California

Aside from a mate in highschool whose parents were based, most poms i've met act like were fucking wales or something rather than our own country who is objectively superior to their current incarnation, hence why so many of the fuckers move here.

I'd much rather white SAffers, but i can stomach my hatred for UKtards since without them it's poo in loos (thanks to them) and chinks all the way down.

No. Stay away from sweden and germany.