SHIA ISLAM IS THE TRUE REDPILL

When will you convert to Shia Islam, Sup Forums?

Shias are true moderate Muslims who protect Christians in their lands. They also fight the kikes in Israel and across the world, and absolutely hate Jews. Iran, Assad and Hezbollah are all Shia and based as all hell. Shia Islam also kills fags and hates feminism, but has none of the terrorism shit.

I seriously think if the West adopts Shia Islam, all of its problems will be solved. Christianity is too meek and cucked, we need Islam. When will you convert Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bULWmgzRP_A
foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2015-12-09/vaticans-middle-east-politics
foreignaffairs.com/articles/saudi-arabia/2017-06-02/why-trump-and-francis-diverge-saudi-arabia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all abrahamic religions are cucked. Buddhism is truth tier.

>Iran
>Hezbollah
>Not terrorist
What is AMIA bombing?
Nice try Mahmoud.

Early shia was right, modern shia is just fanfiction with catholic-like infrastructure and chain of command, fuck that.

Christianity is ultimate redpill

Bhudism is a philosophy based on truth

Judaism is the foundation of real truth, lost in the modern world and sadly obsolete

Islam is rebellion, Satan's path

The Ayatollah is like the Pope in that he is highly regarded as someone who has worked towards mastering their religious studies. They can make educated guesses on what God may have meant, but people are under no obligation to listen to them.

GOOD THINGS ABOUT SHIA ISLAM
They fight the Jews

BAD THINGS ABOUT SHIA ISLAM
They fuck little boys, part of their Zoroastrian past. Bacha Bazi is a Shia thing.

Theology literally makes no fucking sense and is crazy as fuck. These guys make Mormonism and Scientology look weak.

Bizzare self mutilation rituals and pagan self flagellation parades

No thanks.

>BAD THINGS ABOUT SHIA ISLAM
>They fuck little boys, part of their Zoroastrian past. Bacha Bazi is a Shia thing.
>Theology literally makes no fucking sense and is crazy as fuck. These guys make Mormonism and Scientology look weak.
>Bizzare self mutilation rituals and pagan self flagellation parades

I literally don't give a fuck what they do as long as they stay out of Canada and Europe.

that was a false flag by the mossad, they dont want to investigate it, nice try shlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=bULWmgzRP_A

Well I do care that they rape little boys, that shit is fucking crazy.

I love how people on here repeat the based Zoroastrian meme but the Zoroastrians were fucking degenerates.

>Cuckbuchi
>Believing in Patria Grande
Fuck off Peronista

Never proven anywhere Jew and does not fit their MO...which is making IDF their bitches on the battlefield.

Hezbollah was created to combat ISIS as far as I know, but yea.

Bacha Bazi is a regional disease and not accomodated by Shias.

>Hezbollah was created to combat ISIS

Stop...now turn around then fuck off.

>Hezbollah was created to combat ISIS
uh well if you consider israel to be a part of ISIS then yea

>Bizzare self mutilation rituals and pagan self flagellation parades
literally nothing wrong with this. Christians who aren't cucks do this as well.

Its left over from the Persian days, when Persian Zoroastrians would enjoy wine, young boys, and poetry recitation together. So Sunni do it as well but it goes back to the Persians. I think it is pretty undeniable that Shia have incorporated many Zoroastrian elements into their religion.

>tfw Trump could have gotten on board with the Christianity-Shia alliance but instead doubled down on Saudi Arabia

foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2015-12-09/vaticans-middle-east-politics

foreignaffairs.com/articles/saudi-arabia/2017-06-02/why-trump-and-francis-diverge-saudi-arabia

>Christianity-Shia alliance
not even Hitler reborn could terrify jews as much as this

Catholic detected.

I forgot where it is but an Orthodox priest recorded staying with Latin Priests, how they would ignore their fast but would choose to beat them selves at night rather than simply fasting.

Truly a bizarre practice.

Hello Trump

I will gladly drop nukes on any country that follows a pedophile.

Which is why Trump will be an eternal cuck and not /ourguy/ for deciding to back Saudi Arabia, especially when he spent the campaign correctly calling them out for being terrorists.

Jewism is islam , drop the bombs.

I can't find much on the differences

Can you get me a good video link?
> all i know is Ali was cool, and got murdered for corrupt leaders to keep power/succesion

Retard.

yes im a muslim missile now

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

>
>Its left over from the Persian days, when Persian Zoroastrians would enjoy wine, young boys, and poetry recitation together.

Sounds like the perfect religion for pol

Lebanese Christian here, cousin is in Hezbollah and is christian, rarely harassed and always defended for it. Can confirm Shia is the only Islam I see as my brother. The ideal Middle East would be North Africa staying Sunni, while West Asia (Iran, Levant) becomes Shia with a 20-30% Christian minority. If all arab christians returned, it'd be possible. You guys are great, long live Hezbollah, fuck Israel, fuck wahab Saudi rats and fuck sunni. You guys are my brothers under Abraham.

Satanism is the TRUIEST red pill, when you gonna convert Sup Forums?

Did I say satanism, I meant judaism. Meh, same difference.

I think the true redpill is just let people live the way they want has long we leave each other alone?

Also I'd like to add only Western Christianity is cucked. Arab Christians go into church in Egypt even if it means a possible death by wahab rats. This theory implies even Islam would get cucked by the West's ((morals)) and ((liberty)). The West will collapse soon enough. There are plenty of violent African christians, the cross doesn't stop them

Why do you think they're shilling for hatred of Iran and Syria so much, and saying christianity is meant to support muh isreeeeal?

A redpill? No. But to a certain extent I respect Shias, they have the same goals as Christians in that they want a middle east free of Jews and wahabs. What you also said is true, you never hear of an Iranian or an Iraqi shia killing Europeans/Americans. But then again, at the end of the day they're still saracens.

It is all a lie. ISIS is an American Obama created army for the deep State. Recruiting American soldiers???? Think about it. The enemy is within.