This bitch

>this bitch

if you dont think amber heard will fuck elon musk and tesla up, i envy your naivete

wouldnt even be surprised if some oil magnate paid her to marry and then cuck him

deep down, hes a fucking neet thirsty for validation

yeah we all know, no need to make a thread about it

save it for when the next user makes a pro-Musk thread. talk about how pussywhipped he is then

we're a gossip board now. he has more than enough wealth to handle a thousand divorce settlements from any number of sluts

Yet another white woman.

Why does Elon hate women of color so very much?

Also his hatred of trans-women is obvious too, he's never dated one of them.

I just want her to fuck my life up, destroy me and take everything I have.

guy got divorced from the same bimbo twice, you greatly exaggerate his decision making

Because he's South African and has learned his lesson. Evidently not with white women however.

yeah hes a fucking transphobic nazi

There is nothing greater than a women who is not only attractive, but knows she is attractive and is an objectivist. She can accomplish absolutely anything.

Is that bait?

Whoa hold on here...

This is the chick who accused Johnny Depp of beating her, then retracted her statement!

Bring on tha crazy!

>fuck off to Reddit you faggots this isn't TMZ.

Don't know why you all support this guy.. from what I understand, he's a Globalist, he's believes that climate change will doom us all, and he sees moslems as victims.

He's an idiot.

Musk is a fucking meme, SA is dead.

no i don't. didnt even imply i did.

Leave.

you also need to have high stress tolerance and be confident and be assertive and be smart in an manipulative way. and be extroverted and know how to get access to the right people

Eat shit Musk.

Damn Elon, Why are you in New Zealand?

Would smash. Her too.

I hope so, fuck that tesla meme subsidized garbage.

I just want to die on a planet where I wasn't born. If it means sucking his dick for the middle third of my life, so be it.

Can you please tell me why do we hate him??

>wouldnt even be surprised if some oil magnate paid her to marry and then cuck him
BASED oil magnates

Because he's a literal cuck

how do you like Australia elon?

When a woman becomes the downfall of SpaceX and Tesla

don't reply to me

she a gud girl she just goin thru a divorce tryna get her life on track she bout to get them alimony payments she dindu nuthin

Our (Muricans) tax dollars end up in his pocket

he's a gibsmedat african american

>this faggot thinks it's a good idea to marry another woman after getting divorced 2 times
>he thinks a woman like Amber Heard a literal 10/10 succubus won't do the same

privatized space exploration and electric cars gets set back decades by a gold-digging cunt

What?

I think you misspelt tax funded

I want a Tesla car. It's non-nigger.

Are Tesla cars ever stolen? Do any rappers drive 'em.

Whitest car?