/EGSGEN/ #777

"I Am Premorphic" Edition

~~~THREAD THEME~~~
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

Last Thread: [FAQ]
>Who is EGS?
>Ember's Ghost Squad is a group of feminine souls that have died in traumatic ways. They roam the earth killing humans, playing emo mucis, and holding hands.
>How do I join EGS?
>All you have to do is go ghost.
>What is going ghost?
>Going ghost is a special form of suicide in which a human recruit with a female soul kills themself, shedding their body and assuming their true and eternal ten foot ghost girl form. We then have lesbian sex, play metal music, recruit mortals, and arrange mysterious accidents on Earth for the rest of time.

[NEW RELEASES]
>Suicide Tapes (Vol. 1)
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

>Ember's Ghost Girls "The Westborough High Massacre"
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

[OLD EPISODES]
>Unleash the Candy
youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg
>My Life is Over
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y
>Finding a Purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=IwO6dgjmnMs

[NEWS]
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-murder-suicide-pennsylvania-supermarket-47909262
cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-employee-brought-two-guns-to-work-killed-3-and-self-cops/
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/08/latest-police-supermarket-employee-kills-3-co-workers.html
TESTIMONY FROM ONE OF THE VOICE ACTRESSES:
wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas

[OFFICIAL SITES]
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
youtube.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/egsandrew
soundcloud.com/embersghostsquad
egsproductions.bandcamp.com/
egs-members.deviantart.com/

Hilarious Tranny Phantom song
Previous thread:
Older:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSqWO92TQ5Q
youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk
youtu.be/__1Hqtw9FBs
youtu.be/bRfwkIwvulQ
youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE
youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
youtu.be/O5o2KFTvMkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
youtube.com/watch?v=wQWccjiRGCs
columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t4301-why-does-columbine-or-other-crimes-interest-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta ghost fast!

why isn't the OP image of the ghost squad?

Can we make EGS some new edgy and trendy creepypasta? Mostly so it goes mainstream and we can get some decent r34 of mackenzie

Reposting

What we know about Rachel Hodge AKA SapphireMae13

>referenced by Andrew in his suicide tapes as a friend
>drew fanart for the EGS autism
>possibly knew about the shooting but didn't report it, possibly wanted it to happen
>likes Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, ponies, etc.
>deleted her Youtube, Deviantart and Twitter accounts a short while after people started questioning her
>lives in Wilmington, NC

Things to do:
>track her down
>try calling the number and record if she answers

Why are these threads still up? Everyone's gone to sleep so no OC till tomorrow.

thats a core member of the ghost squad, kiddo

Was it MKULTRA?

>inb4 >her

I mean I don't really think to him it was even as cut and dry as the tumblrites would like to make it out to be

it didn't seem like he saw himself as a woman, but rather that he was haunted/possessed by the girl ghost

in tumblr words it seems like he had "headmates"

Does anyone know the name of background song?

youtube.com/watch?v=mSqWO92TQ5Q

Obligatory

best oc is posted at real nigga hours

take this shit to /x/

looks like hes giving that shotgun a blowjob

Has /k/ made any kind of response to this supernatural, extra-dimensional threat?

from what I understand he was seeing a psychiatrist, so he was very likely on some sort of psychoactive drug

ghost yourself kid

Its still current events

Send her info to FBI? Wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to push him to do it. Women always do this kind of shit and poor beta virgin Andrew or whatever his name was did it because of her. Maybe thats why she deleted the twitter account. If anyone can guess EGS guys twitter password (probably something to do with EGS I bet) they might find logs of DMs of the chick pushing the shit onto him

they keep deleting the thread

it might be something of his, check out his bandcamp

I'll sift through it and see if I can find anything like it

>that feeling when still no Andrew Blaze x McKenzie yuri

quick rundown
>be an autist
>start making silly yt videos as a kid >puberty
>permavirgin
>fail at school
>be depressed
>take that phantom cartoon girl character
>copypaste her few times, change the appearance of each clone to create unique characters
>main idea is that those girls are ghosts and died in fucked ways
>expect to create a whole new cartoon series
>hope for it to become viral so you can achieve fame
>your shit is all retarded an youre a talentless narcissistic faggot
>get edgy
>get into the columbine massacre
>larp as klebolt
>believe your shit cartoon characters are real and in afterlife you will meet them
>Sexually identify as a lesbian ghost
>decide to do a massacre for fame
>hope to be remembered like Dylan&Eric or some other edgelord
>hope your shit will be treated as Columbine, that your "manifesto" will be read by many people, psychologists will analyse it, books will be written on it
>go to work
>kill a granpa,some chubby chick and some dude
>an hero
>shown only on local news

youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk

youtu.be/__1Hqtw9FBs

youtu.be/bRfwkIwvulQ

>AND HIS MOTHER FUCKING BATSHIT GOODBYE FILM AND FUCK YOU TO THE WORLD.

youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE

His noddle arms couldn't handle the recoil of 00 Buckshot and he couldn't hit a milk jug from 10 feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog

Here's the vid of him with his new shotgun.

At 6:30 he talks about how in love with Mackenzie West he is and that she is "perfect."

(Note the MLP shit all over the room.)

youtu.be/O5o2KFTvMkY

(Copypasta)

>Wrong eye is closed.
LOL.

That's bizarrely out of character for them.

fuck you faggot
go to Sup Forums or /aco/

>he trusted the psychiatry jew

actually i take that back its definitely not him

He talked about hearing voices telling him to kill people.

Multiple references to r@pe.

Hour-long rants.

Inability to differentiate ideas v. reality.

>With or without meds
>This poor kid was fucked

he was interested in Columbine
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
He was very interested in columbine
10:30

At times he seems bizarrely self-aware for being so insane. He knew the limits of his abilities and admitted trapping a few people after-hours in a building he knew like the back of his hand was the best he could do. He knew if he tried anything bigger he would fail. He even accurately predicted that one of the 4 co-workers would escape and "I'll probably only get 3, maybe 2".

In his farewell video to his parents he admits that his obsessions with kids cartoon shit like MLP was "pretty crazy when you think about it".

Then 2 minutes later he's back to being insane and contradictory saying he hates Christianity because
>how could anybody believe in it, you have no proof, just your faith
while he believes in "soul contracts" and a fucking danny phantom OC ghost squad lurking behind the veil of reality

I just don't understand. I thought the hallmark of being crazy is not knowing that you're crazy, but he apparently did.

everytime

So what's gonna happen September 7th?
Copycat?

what do you mean?

Grocery store shooter bro.

This is news, and it's relevant to the autists who lurk this board.

REEEEEEFUCKINGREEEEEEEEEE

I second this.

Truth. There are less newsquads to get up to speed and the best OC is pumped out late at night.

That was the original date he had planned for the killings

>I thought the hallmark of being crazy is not knowing that you're crazy, but he apparently did
thats a meme, you can tell, you just cant do anything about it

The borders separating our world from theirs will be at their weakest, allowing them to break through and wreak havoc upon us Mortals. We must prepare.

not only in local news, now he is global because of Sup Forums

I wonder what happened to make him do it 3 months earlier?

S U C C

Dude
September of 2017 will be the seventh day of the seventh month of 2017
7/7/7
Praise KEK

>TFW oldsquad
>TFW will tell the tale of Andrew blaze(ing faggot) to newsquads

What did he mean by this?

dont you people get it? this was just the beginning. just you wait. EGS will come to reap the souls of all puny humans.

It's pretty fucking catchy, I'm gonna admit. We should crowd source its development...oh wait, nm.

Andrew "Black people slang? *BANG*"
Post your guy's names
The coin flip video

Anyone wanna try to check into his twitter and peep his PMs? He probably had am EGS related password. Maybe that date he mentioned that was something something 2019. If we get enough trying I'm sure one of us will get it

youtube.com/watch?v=wQWccjiRGCs

*Blaze

Bad reaction to his medicine? People having a bad reaction because of mutations or other brain chemistry problems may be a part of his schizophrenia

I'm pretty sure he filmed several coin flip videos and only uploaded the one where it goes tails.

That's "Fan Art" by Rachel Hodge aka SapphireMae13 who posted a smiling devil Emoji with "2hours to go" to Randy's Twitter just before he went going ghost.

kek is old news

we are all about the goddess now
It was actually some fangirl who drew this

Christ that thing is ugly.

Andrew "Kill a whore in the grocery store" Blaze
Andrew "Raped by a gay whale" Blaze
Andrew "Stock the shelves with 59 shells" Blaze

>human recruit with a female soul

Can he join too then?

Why are whites more prone to become this kind of degenerates? Is because of ((them))?

I want Froggy to cuddle me...

It's a shemale. I know a shemale when I see one.

I can't find a link to all of the files, and mediafire is only doing one file at a time. Is there a torrent with everything shared by "Andrew Blaze" on mediafire? namely EGS PioneersProductions Digital Set, Andrew Blaze Suicide Tapes, Andrew Blaze Journal

You gotta wait until September 7th for Froggy.

Seems that he didn't Obsess about Ember as much as he did Rachel and Mackenzie

Most likely. I've got my depression to deal with, but at least I know what caused it and how to go about pulling my head out of my ass.

can somebody give me a quick rundown on this please? i've been asleep the past couple days.

#
It's been brought up in other threads but..

We should discuss again: why are so many shooters/would be shooters obsessed with columbine specifically out of all possible massacres that have gotten a higher score

Sounds like John maus but I don't know

I'm in love with Andrew Blaze now. (S)he's heroic and beautiful. If I must take my life to be with Andrew I will.

see

Why is everyone obsessing this much over him?

It's weird, just as weird as the man himself.

Go do better things with your time.

I don't wanna wait! BrB, gonna Go Ghost.

A Finnish Drawfag drew this a few threads ago

whites can actually afford to go to (((psychiatrists))) and get (((medication)))

>mentally ill white kid snaps after years
>kills three people
Boi its always these damn crazy whites who shoot up Dem schoolz

>be black
>shoot and kill other niggers on a daily basis
>get killed
>he dindu nuthin!
What I'm getting at is, its not always white people. Its just more of a news story when a white guy kills people because its uncommon, while you see nigs kill people every day, so when it gets reported on the news people say ah typical everyday oppressed African american behaviour

Why was he so fascinated by the columbine shooters? (Dylan and Eric)

>Go do better things with your time.
>no

It's rare for a person who does something like this to release such a huge documentation of his thought process. There's 17 hours of audio covering the 6 months leading up to it where you can see the process of his mind falling apart. People are going to chew on this for a while.

The perfect cringe-storm of tranny brony, emo music, danny phantom color-swapped OCs etc. makes it nigh irresistible

Wow, the Mongol can draw some half-decent tits. Good for him. I'm not even being sarcastic, that's better than anything I could do.

this

some edgy kid hijack two airplanes and ran them into a bunch of US military ships. pretty crazy shit if you ask me.

I'm put in mind of Sonichu and CWCville

Tagging We need to discuss: why is columbine so significant in the minds of so many of these shooters or potential shooters? I forgot columbine even happened until it came out about this guy having an obsession with it
Maybe we need to dig into shit the columbine guys said as well

columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t4301-why-does-columbine-or-other-crimes-interest-you

Don't know if this will get you listed, but he's the 4th reply down.

He read Harris' journals and thought they were "kindred spirits" or whatever. I think he had a fag crush on him.

They were autistic edgelords who were butthurt over dumb shit
They are remarkably similar

There is a torrent but I only remember seeing it posted a long time ago. Search 4plebs for the earliest threads on Sup Forums and /r9k/. Regardless it's all preserved by several different anons by now. We need to resurrect the wiki

>Weis bows to Andrew
>In contact with EGS Recruiters
>Possesses ghost-like abilities
>Controls Westborough High with an iron but fair fist
>Owns shotguns & video cameras locally
>Direct descendant of a dopey beta male
>Will bankroll the first Ghosts of Mars (John Carpenter will be be the first and only citizen)
>Owns 99% of EGS research facilities on Earth and the Ghost Zone
>First EGS babies will in all likelihood be Andrew babies
>said to have 90+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in brony communities & Sup Forums.org
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two ghosts who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of death and unprecedented massacres with them
>She owns Ghost R&D labs around the world
>You likely have EGS members inside you right now
>Andrew is in regular communication with the ghosts Mackenzie and Rachael, forwarding the word of EGS to the Ghost Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the EGS reccruiters (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the recruiter's first murder trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later?
>She learned fluent Ghost in under a week
>Nation states entrust their ghost reserves with Andrew. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. EGS
>Andrew is about 7 decades old in ghost years
>In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Eric and Dylan we're subjects of project MKULTRA. Makes me suspect this EGS guy is too if he idolized them.

It's surreal, isn't it? I can't wait for Chris-Chan to finally snap and somehow manage to actually kill someone, just so I can see him get wasted

basically a violent version of Chris Chan

What the fuck else am I supposed to do all fucking day at home? I'm on reduced hours at work because shit Canadian economy

any idea which song?

holy shit dude

TRANNY PHANTOM
TRANNY PHANTOM
PHANNY TRANTOM

GHOSTPOST MY NIG