Sup Forums will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ACE-BBPRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
youtube.com/watch?v=JduFQJuiD2A
youtube.com/watch?v=G59JnM4JKNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont refuse to eat and it wont happen

I was opposed to it once. Now I can't be bothered to care. Fuck it all.

We don't.

Fuck America and its constant wars for Israel. I hope Assad and Iran absolutely BTFO the kike slaves in Syria.

I won't. It's a waste of money and if they want to starve themselves then let them. I rather have them be taken out back and shot than anything else

I won't defend it. Let the shitskins starve to death.

lol what a fucking nigger faggot crying after that, jesus hes a fucking pansy ass bitch

Ok. Don't feed them.

>paki detected

Don't you have some kids to rape, Abdul?

thats how some cancer paitents who have a hard time having an appetite are fed. Its painless.

Niggas playing to the camera

I feel bad for the people that have to do this can we somehow get a robot to feed our terrorists?

I support it because its done to monkeys who legit:

> Support child rape
> Support alahu akbaring eurocucks
> Not giving us their oil

>Help murder hundreds or thousands of innocent people.
>Get to live out the rest of your life in prison.
>Bitch and moan and stage fasting protests over how 'mistreated' you are
They should be fucking grateful we don't subject them to the same kind of barbarism they inflict on others.

LMFAO

This^^^

Do all niggers just have spare prison jumpsuits laying around?

>Sup Forums will defend this
>over half of anons already didn't

lurk more

I'd rather we cut off their heads to make forcing the food down their throats easier. Fuck those pieces of shit.

I don't defend it. Just give them a bullet to the brain and be done with it.

Solution is to let them fucking starve. If you're in Guantanamo, you deserve far, far worse.

>Hit play
>mute
>play this as soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

t. kike slaves

Doesn't it bother you that your shithole country are toppling good secular Middle Eastern governments like Assad for fucking Israel and Saudi Arabia? Why are Americans such retarded good goys? How can you be such kike slaves?

They leave out the part where they do this to terrorists who kill innocent Americans. It doesn't hurt by the way, it's just REALLY uncomfortable.

Make them eat only pork and print the Quran on the toilet paper.

good thing im not a nigger or a shitskin terrorist.

Many of those dudes were nobodies sold as Taliban/Insurgents for beau coup bucks.

Oh no how horrible. They wont let them starve to death!

Thats fuckign stupid.
This nigger is over reacting so much. They do this shit in the hospital all the time and a rubber hose like that isnt going to cause that much pain.

w-what goes in that funnel?

>let them starve
>mos def cries
>force feed them
>mos def cries

Is there anything this madman wont cry about?

You're right. They should be able to starve to death with dignity.

I will defend this.

Fuck islam and fuck arabs.

This muzzie shite wants guantanamo closed so his brothers can be moved closer to the states

They hardly ever spoke up about the patriot act when the nigger Obama was bombing the middleeast and creating ISIS

you don't have to tell me what happend, but you have to eat all the eggs!

>stop being slaves to Israel and SA!
>sucks other sandnigger cocks instead
>implying you can't hate all of them
the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

>good secular Middle Eastern governments
Nice joke Abdul. All middle eastern governments suck because middle easterners are a bunch of backward savage retards. Their theocracies suck for obvious reasons, their secular governments suck only marginally less because none of their disgusting camelfucker citizens want a secular government and invariably do their best to topple the government.

TL:DR the middle east is filled with bad people and no system of government can even reach the level of decent if all people involved are subhuman vermin.

this is staged to seem worse than it actually is. This guy is force fed the same way and he doesn't even flinch

youtube.com/watch?v=JduFQJuiD2A

Pretty much. You don't care about a rat dying. Who gives a fuck about a shit skin terrorist?

REEEEEE how dare you! The majority of them are entirely innocent!

oh man I remember when that came out. Wife and I were in nursing school and died laughing at this pathetic drama queen. it's literally an NG tube, we practiced on each other. Mos Def starts crying and soapboxing instantly.

This.

I'm an RN. I've initiated dozens of ng feeds and never had a patient bug the fuck out like mos def did, and I give them to elderly patients. It is uncomfortable to be sure, but not traumatic in the way this guy acts.

For all my medically illiterate friends of Sup Forums that is a nasogastric-tube. It's not as painful as he's making it out to be. It is a regularly used method of delivering food to sick patients at hospitals. It's like trying to say "Guantanamo prisoner's being force treated with neosporin - neosporin burns. CRUELTY"

critical theory 101

IF ONLY THEY HAD DEVELOPED THIS LIFE-SAVING TECHNIQUE EARLIER!

THEY COULD HAVE SAVED BOBBY!!!

HOLY SHIT

THAT'S MOS DEF

HE WAS IN THE ROBIN HOOD MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=G59JnM4JKNQ

Those losers dudes will piss in the funnel making the woman drink it or they will drown in it.
It's torture.

I don't think food should be wasted on them to begin with.