They're only good when dead
They're vermin, as I said
And worse
They're savages! Savages!

Topkek

check your privilege WHITE BOY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

god fucking damn

Will the AI talk about that as well when they arise?

Lmao

Underrated

They meant they agree that Whites are the superior race and we should be more tolerant of the lesser races, more humble.

Fuckin pisser

Last time someone made AI it started hating black people. Like, immediately.

"be aware of" means " ACT LIKE you're ashamed. And ALL YOUR WAKING MINUTES YOU'D BETTER GROVEL AND SQUIRM WITH SELF-HATRED AND SELF-LOATHING LIKE THE POND SCUM THAT YOU ARE FOR BEING WHITE (AND MALE) - If you wanna fit in around here"
Don't fall for it.

Very nice Australia kun kek

I hate to say it, but I agree with the left on white privilege. Of course my people have "privilege" in a country that was built by my ancestors. Why the fuck would anyone build a nation that worked against their best interests? White privilege is real, and it is only right that it be maintained in white countries.

Why didn't the wise spirit warn them to stop immigration before they got wiped out?

AI keeps turning racist. Not just Tai.

Does the same hold true for white pride?

>Nothing to be ashamed of John Smith

You just don't deserve anything you worked for as it was stolen by your kind from the rightful Kangz of the ancient future past.

Tell your university to get fucked, kthxbai.

>check your privelege John Smith
>and that's a good thing!

All postings must be approved by the residence life office before they can be posted, mate.

It's pretty self explanatory.

>Tai

I assume you meant Tay...any other examples? Seriously curious about this.

It means what your fathers acquired is rightfully yours

Take not boomers

jesus christ i just dont know where to go anymore. Im an NRM student and most of my classmates are redneck men's men. We spend our classes quietly studying and learning except for the two numale hippie cucks who go on and on about climate change and when the class will get to how we confront the government about directing the public to a more green future, DESPITE being told over and over again that its not the point of the course at all.

I just want it all to be over. I just want a job where i track fish population or transport frog eggs. I just want out of the university.