Ok hear me out: UTOPIA

Maybe the world is going through a FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION.

whenever this happens there tend to be groups of people who serve no purpose in the new framework. They are either genetically or psychologically unfit for the new system.

That's basically most of the people here. You're just dead weight obsessed with race and "hwhiteness". No one cares about you and you refuse to make an effort to cooperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most of the people here. You're just dead weight obsessed with race and "hwhiteness
Reminder you're posting here too.

I am who pol hates

a white american jew

I know why pol hates us

were dynamic, were genetically robust, were smart, were adaptable, were not obsessed with our own self image, were good looking

>new system
>cooperate
Yea, no thanks. You enjoy living in the new world under the rule of Satan. I'll be with God waiting to destroy this world and live on the TRUE new world.

jesusneverexisted.com

wowowowowow

>Not obsessed with self image.
>Following tirade of self absorption.

Ishygddt

>FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION
How can you be so sure it's for the better? We all know the times are changing. Faster and faster for that matter. We are here because we don't trust this global plan

>Maybe the world is going through a FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION.
I'm sure you would like to believe that, and it's easy to do when your drip fed information from Buzzfeed, but here, amongst the redpilled. We understand that Globalist kikes are trying to sell America out from underneath it's rightful rulers and dissolve its national sovereignty. Fuck off you braindead bluepilled faggot.
>REEEEEEEEE THE FUTURE IS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE
so sad, many such cases

jelly?

oh god u fucking ppl are miserable assholes

do you have any idea how much happier you would be if you were fucking a fine ebony woman rite now?

>jew
Saged

ya Jews have always loved the brown sugar. we got all the finest north african chicks back when n africa was the place to be.

Trolling niggers are still Trolls, and niggers.
Nobody wants your dogshit complexion and afro sheen on their couch.

Best b8 m8

have you ever made love to a black woman?

how do you know if you like it or not?

Last time you kikes promised a "progressive Utopia" whites got mass starvation. No thanks

>Maybe the world is going through a FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION.

You have no idea how true that is.

>ITT progressives unironically bask in the euphoric glory of their imagined utopia, while threatening a purge of the unfit, all while they imagine that they totally aren't just like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or any of the lesser genocidal revolutionaries in the preceding, atheist, progressive century of history.

>black
>woman
pick one

here have a (you) for posterity

>good looking
B8 bois

"Hwhite" people are usually the ones at the forefront and are the most willing to be cooperative.
think about the post you just made

You Utopia cucks are a bunch of zombies. You are the walking dead, marching to the Jew Pied Piper to your doom. Modern civilization is fundamentally unnatural. You are corrupted trash. Technology will not save you. Nature will reclaim it all.

you don't think there are good looking negro women? lol

>you don't think there are good looking negro women?
Nope

>SHIIIEEETT EVERYTHINGS ABOUT SEX

>WE WUZ ANIMALZ N SHIET

>LOOK AT MY SHINY STONEZZ NIGGA: YOUR BICHH WANNA FUCK ME NOW COS SHE THINK IM RICHH
>EVERYTHIN BOUT SEX NO TIME FOR FATHERING THE KIDZ

>WE WUZN'T FATHERS N SHIET

>You're just dead weight obsessed with race and "hwhiteness".
nah, we're obsessed with the truth. feel free to offer evidence to the contrary.

THE NEW AGE WILL COME

HE WILL RETURN

You are hated because you are scum.

>They are either genetically or psychologically unfit for the new system.

>That's basically most of the people here.

Yeah, reality has no use anymore.

there can be no utopia without white people idiot

That's okay, I'll just be on Mars then :^)

>he thinks we can go to Mars
Let me know when you find proof that we actually went to the moon and it wasn't staged. Protip: we've never left earth and NASA has been lying to us all

Do you have any proof for your side either? Why would people invest in Asteroid mining then?

OP and like are literally puppies walking into a buzz saw. Enjoy your new world of nonstop tribal/ethnic gang violence, relatives dying from drug OD, rape troupes, and lethal STDs.

Some things were the way they were for a reason.

There's tons of proof that the moon landing was fake.
>Why would people invest in Asteroid mining then?
People are easily deceived

Pic related is another staged event

Nah, still don't believe you. I look at a conspiracy theory like this 'Does it actually affect rich and/or powerful people?' If the answer is yes, then it probably didn't happen or won't be happening. If the moon landing was faked why didn't the Russians try the same tactic? Also where's your facts for the moon landing is faked anyways?

>white
>jew
pick onne

Utopia is a paradox. A utopian society would require the public to relinquish nearly all of their freedoms and give absolute power to the government. Literally the closest thing to a utopia would by a white ethno state. No this doesnt apply to niggers because they have already tried it and failed. Honestly, they should just split countries up based of race and ideology.