REDPILL GENERAL #2

OP of the first here. Keep em coming

Let's start with capitalist redpills this time

Bump

Im going to re post your OP from the last bread because its important for anyone that didnt catch it in the first thread

Oh shit, beaver posting time. (I love this part)

alright also link to the first thread:

Will post more after these

Don't think I have too many capitalist pills(economics aren't what I'm really into) but I'll try

Link to previous redpill thread:

more natsoc but w/e

war on men and women , kikes want turn everyone into a trap or nigger

Excellent. I lost my beaver post collection in April. I've been lurking hard for this day.

Get me the one on Quebec if you have it

There's an archive of a huge beaver thread

it's on the 2x chan

Funny how a kike seems to be behind everything terrible about the modern world.

and suburbs are terrible? cities are better i presume

kys

political revival for whites 1/2

Capitalism:
Beaver posts:

send to women

political revival for whites 2/2

FTFY

Nice here's another since I was a little fast to reply

don't repost.

kinda capitalist related

I have a Red Pill that is hard for anyone to handle. Wanna hear it? The Joker isn't actually insane, he does this because he knows the state won't kill him. The Joker's secret was revealed by Harley Quinn. The Joker felt a connection to her and started to tell her many things about his past. Harley Quinn was able to come to the conclusion that Joker wasn't actually insane and that everything he did was well planned out. Harley Quinn was going to publish her findings but than the Joker kidnapped her and turned her into a crazy person.

Another question people ask, then why would Joker do all of this if he wasn't insane.

Easy, he is used as a device by the US Government to track and record Batman's movements. Batman is hard to track but he will show up anywhere were the Joker is at. They us this information to train future soldiers. Batman was able to do something no other person was able to do in 10 years. He was able to learn and surpass every single person in a fighting style, detective, chemistry, engineering..etc them using this information, they can create a better program to train their own soldiers and operators.

go fuck yourself

im sorry but i like BANE

do you think people will ever wake up?

ok thanxanon

Thanks much, have a (You).

a pill so bitter even pol spits it out