DAS RITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nXKZZNVWvw
twitter.com/deathbyliberals/status/873359400739586049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Africans invade Europe
>get asshurt when Europeans invade Africa
>repeat

Niggers would be enslaved by arabs if Whites would have "minded their own business."
Even if somehow, some niggers weren't muslim slaves, I would be honestly surprised if niggers would have even invented a wheel by 2017.

KANGZ N SHET

those arent mud huts

>such an advanced civilization that they get BTFO by what were apparently a bunch of cave-dwelling dog-people

can Afrocentrics even get their story straight? do they even realize that Arabs enslaved them by several multiples more than whitey ever did?

This makes me furious

Are you telling me untouched tribes in Africa have space ships and shit?

ummm sweetie ;)

Would they even have huts?

I feel like this accounts are false and you guys just post on here because it is a guarantee for the Yous. Am I right or am I wrong?

She should go live there

coons are literally inferior to beavers at dwelling construction

this shitpost again? Create something new faggot

And, unlike us, muzzies would IMMEDIATELY castrate their black slaves. That's why blacks here, not ME

>we waz ka..

It's a good read

WE

Bullshit they lived in houses made of literal shit and straw, put giant rocks in their lips and still were using sticks as weapons yea real good signs of intelligent progress there

If whitey hadn't stolen our melanin magic we would be opening portals to other dimensions right now. WE WUZ KRANGZ AN SHEEIT.

>you know Wayne sometimes you are alright
>sometimes
>sometimes
Wayne...

Hmm she isn't a fan of KANG postin

>lived

>melanin magic

Ethiopia would have to look like that then

meanwhile, this white guy built a solar powered bulldozer out of scrap metal while living on some shitty secluded island in Panama BY HIMSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=5nXKZZNVWvw

Two young african girls built a generator that runs off the ammonia in piss.Geniuses are geniuses.

Also he's not alone, the guy has friends and family with him as well as the internet. Fucking misinformation just to confirm racial bias, never fucking change Sup Forums

SHEEEEEEEEIT

underrated

RARE

RARE

No, this is what niggers actually believe.

I took a trip to the local Wal-Mart this eves... holy shit, what a fucking cluster fuck. With mostly minority employees, the hole shit show came to a literal screeching halt, when none of these fuckers could figure out the simplest issues with their register. I've never seen anything quite like it. I was flabbergasted to say the least. If these o'darkos ever got control, all of civilization would dystopiate right quickly, be assured.

SO WE WUZ SPACE INVADERS AND SHEEEEEEEIT

The roofs of those fucking buildings are literally mudhut roofs.
As a quadroon, wtf am I reading.... Africans have never had a civilization that hasn't been influenced by an outside force, nor are capable of producing one.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>hiding her name

>tfw I just looked into it and this now has 9k retweets and 18k likes
twitter.com/deathbyliberals/status/873359400739586049

I know entire species that are better at using tools than niggers. Dumb ass bitches didn't even invent the wheel or sail.

>inb4 "ummmm sweetie whites destroyed black inventions ;)"

That's what nazi Germany would look like except with white people if USA minded their own fucking business. They were literally even testing anti gravity planes

Why does she have cavities? It's not like she can't see them teeth.

found the nigger

What a retard. He forgot to steal the CD 2.

Fuck you Norfolk island

Arabs were enslaving blacks long before Europeans did.

Drug money paid for this.......

could be worse to be honest.
At least, it's funny.

WE WUZ EXAMS N SHEEEIT

>though