CHURCH IN THE MORNING

Set your alarm. Wear a button up.

Let's look for wives.

Get your tired ass up and do this. We are sorting ourselves out and will be the most successful people on the planet in 35 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4LlTe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump bump bump bump bump bump

Get ready to sing those hymes

Bamp

Clean room

No. I'm not Christian.

Bump for Jesus

over 9000. Jesus calls Sup Forums to the alter.
The movement away from degeneracy begins with us. Nobody else.

>Church
>Look for wives
>Wives are the christian equivalent of girlfriends
>The alimony payments must be crippling

Can't wait

Already have a sunni gf unfortunately have to convert to Islam for her hand in marriage

I've already got a wife, but thanks for your concern.

Stop worshiping dead Jews

You are now bitch

I'll see you anons there

I hate having to work on Sunday :(

We've got to hear the sweet sounds of baritones and tenors during worship!

fuck you varg, homo fag.

Heavenly bump

88!

I bet my singing voice is better than yours :D
Feel the grace when you get there.

bump

>hymes

Because "through faith alone" has worked out so well hasn't it.

>Being a christcuck in this day and age

wew, I love worshiping the king of Jews. Jews sure are the best...

>88
I'm legitimately going to join church choir when I'm retired. Choir is great.
I might actually start going back to church in a few years when life settled down and I work a steady job. I kind of miss it.

Jesus was enlightened but (((Christianity))) is a psyop

it did for a thousand years when whites ruled the planet.

Don't let shills convince you. Go to a building full of women that don't want to sin. That are consciously trying to be the force of goodness in the world in a cesspool of Jewish and gay degeneracy (satan)

1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,
thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down,
and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue,
but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before,
and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit?
Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;
but the night shineth as the day:
the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins:
thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvellous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee,
when I was made in secret,
and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
and in thy book all my members were written,
which in continuance were fashioned,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
when I awake, I am still with thee.
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God:
depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly,
and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Also, make it a thing to get breakfast after church, and once you get to know a good woman there. Invite her :D

How do I found out which denomination I attend? Hard since I don't believe in the bible and remained unpositioned on Jesus.

(I dont trust theology written by people attempting to understand God, especially dubious sources like the bible has.)

21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?
And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred:
I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart:
try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

WE WUZ MEEK

Bump for the Lord.

Thanks for this. Light in the midst of pol.

One time I got so shitfaced alongside 5th avenue on a Saturday that I went to St Patrick's Cathedral to pee and then sat in a pew for like an hour. I needed to process my next move of going home. That was the only time I've been to church in the past decade. True story.

I'm doing baptist.
But Church hop, find what you like. I actually enjoy Catholic mass too.

I can't wait for Jesus to come back with a very mad Hitler at his side slaying degeneracy.

You're very welcome. We do what we can, I guess

>19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God:
>depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
>20 For they speak against thee wickedly,
>and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Best part

Was going to go with Anglo so far.

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
Praise God the Father who’s the source;
Praise God the Son who is the course;
Praise God the Spirit who’s the flow;
Praise God, our portion here below!

Guys, I'm honestly considering going to church for the first time.

My family is Catholic and I like the idea of a more traditional religion, so thats the type of church ill go to. How do I get started? Do I just show up for mass and keep doing that?

you know, I've found that black christians are really smart, but without Jesus they are generally degenerate?

What's more important is to meditate on this decision.

>What are you looking for?
>What is your motive?
>What are you trying to get out of it?
>What made you change?
>Are you open to alternatives?

Just show up. Most mass is 9am. Set for 7:50am.

Go! You'll enjoy it.

I like the plan, but look for a wife?

I'm 18, maybe not the best decision as of yet

Go to church you degenerate.

catholicism is a tool to enslave the foolish "religious" masses.

go to a real church, one that follows the bible and acts like a family

>sense of community, acknowledging spirituality
>living life without tradition
>community, spirituality
>above
>yes but I enjoy tradition more

Go to any church.
Just get started.

pray to God, he'll put you in a good church

there's many false churches around infested with false doctrine and the kundalini spirit.

i prayed and was invited to a good church within a month; haven't been invited to a church since before i could remember.

stay away from catholicism, as well as preachers/pastors that don't challenge you, stay away form the ones that try to make you 'feel good', stay away from ones that don't hold the bible as the highest authority (stay away from catholicism)

27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.

9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

>Let's look for wives
>Single moms and born again roasties everywhere

What is a church with Kundalini spirit like?
I think I know what you're talking about. There was a church i went to where they were trying to heal somebody with everyone putting their hand towards someone and forcing energy with intention. Seemed wrong.

I have the flu so I cant attend, hope you all have a good liturgy anons.

>>yes but I enjoy tradition more

Take this into consideration:

>(1 Corinthians 4:6) Now, brothers, these things I have transferred so as to apply to myself and A•pol′los for YOUR good, that in our case YOU may learn the [rule]: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” in order that YOU may not be puffed up individually in favor of the one against the other.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Matthew 15:9) It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Colossians 2:8) Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry YOU off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;

>(Titus 1:14) paying no attention to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn themselves away from the truth.

>(Revelation 22:18) “I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;

A lot of churches put their traditions above the commandments and teachings of the Bible. This is what the pharisees and saducees did. You need to examine the traditions of that church or share in the wrath of God.

kek someone post the pic of that church girl sucking that niggers dick

I go to mass every sunday with my wife. even if I'm hung over as fuck.

does this count?

1) Christianity is explicitly non-racial. Christians of all denominations (except maybe Orthodox, but they're all Slavs) would happily take a nation full of beaners and dindus as long as they went to church once a week
2) Despite being raised with Protestant Christianity, I feel very little connection to a metahero who died 2000 years ago, and have express doubts about how closely Christian metaphysics corresponds to reality
3) Christians cannot even read their scriptures without a Jew telling them how to read the letters. Since I oppose Jews, this situation is untenable.
4) From my experience, Nietzsche was correct when he adduced that Christianity is based on slave morality, and that Christianity teaches you to be contrite, sycophantic and submissive. The nu-left being made up of (((progressive))) Christians is not an accident.

I am not a fedora, and believe that God is (in Paul Tillich's words) the ground of Being, the Ultimate, the Absolute, the One who underlies our reality, who brought the universe into existence. I believe that the irreducible phenomenon of consciousness provides good reason to believe that we are more than merely matter, but that we are animated with what the various religions of the world have called a soul, spark, breath, psyche, or spirit. I believe that history has happened (even if we cannot know with 100% certainty WHAT has happened), and therefore believe it is reasonable to conclude that Jesus, whom they call Christ, walked the earth. Was he the son of God? What does that mean? I think that Jordan Peterson absolutely nailed it when he called Christ a metahero, and the teachings of Christ (generally) seem to be worth following regardless of whether or not one believes him to be divine. Nonetheless, my grave concerns remain re: Judaism, race, and weakness.

Going this morning for the second time. Don't really believe in heaven or hell but Christians are nice people and with all these globalist trying to destroy my civilization, I think it's important to support the Church as is is the basis of our civilization.

Going to All Souls in Londonstan cause I'm here on business. Very mild evangelical denomination. I went a month ago last time I was here. It was fun and I could really feel the spiritual connection as everyone was singing.

They gots their own meme magic.

How can people believe in this shit? God is a mass murdering tyrant and the earth isnt 6000 years old and there are no talking animals. The earth will be swallowed one day and the universe will die in trillions of years.

I'm a degenerate single mom.

So men still go for single moms?

Iran ok that's a long time from now.

Don't forget to poz you neg fuckhole

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown
>More than 800 houses of worship in the U.S. have volunteered to shelter illegal immigrants and their families who face deportation

archive.is/4LlTe

There's an Orthodox church near my home and I've been meaning to go for a while. Maybe today is the day.
How early should I be there?
Is there anything I should know beforehand?

Jesus hated bankers and wanted the jews to great everyone like neighbor

Jesus was an anti-Semitic

Church: A potential new source of friends where no one can ask you to leave for being weird. This has nothing to do with religion or spirituality be honest. Its about being socially awkward outcasts.

Just go in the morning. Aren't churches open all day?

My parish's MEF(Mass in the Extraordinary Form) is at 1:30PM. So incredibly comfy. I'll sleep until I wake up.

A quiz thingy said Im Orthodox, but I don't like the Greeks, what do? Prime chance to get someone in your denomination.

>No opinion on Jesus
>Thinks that scripture is invalid
>God is everywhere and all knowing, more old testament though
>All eventually get to Heaven, though some must suffer and be redeemed
>Faith is the only thing needed for salvation (And avoiding sins)

So far Im thinking Anglo

>irreducible phenomenon of consciousness
This isn't actually a problem, it's literally people being unable to conceive that electro-chemical signals with enough complexity and number can bring about consciousness, despite the fact that's what the brain is there for ffs.

>but that we are animated with what the various religions of the world have called a soul, spark, breath, psyche, or spirit.
We also believed in the past that leeches could cure all diseases. And the idea of a spirit came from the fact people breath, which, oddly enough has been shown to be a natural, explained biological function, and not magic.

Do men even want single moms?

That's what the Jews tell you to worship their god of materialism and instant gratification. Go to church and make up your own mind. Who knows, maybe you will meet a non degenerate qt and will learn to take on responsibility.

I always imagined pedos go after single moms.

That's the shit that scares me. I don't let anyone meet my kid

Slacker! The best spiritual energy is in the morning. 3 am is best but before noon is better than afternoon.

Really, so what part of electro-chemical signals contain the ontological building blocks of consciousness?
> snark only partially intentional
Searle's Chinese room experiment is highly persuasive that functionalism cannot provide a sufficient explanation for why phenomenon are accompanied by felt experience. Of course, we're neck deep in axioms and presuppositions at that point, so it's all a crapshoot, but the soul/spirit metaphor seems to be highly adaptive, so w/e.

S T O P
T
O
P

Good goyim! Go beg a Jewish wizard to forgive you simply for being born!

Get down onto your knees and ask to be forgiven because a Jew wizard put sin into you and then murdered his own Jew wizard baby after he raped a Jewish woman named Mary and cucked Joseph into raising his cuck baby.

Before noon is ASL mass and noon is Spanish. The 1:30 mass is def our most patrician mass.

A real Christian would forgive your past sins if there is a real intention to repent and redeem yourself.
The whole point of Christianity is to forgive and accept ourselves in our imperfections with a humble attitude toward God.

Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum

I cream pied your brown eye

How early is that? I don't want to be there too late. I don't know anyone.

Is this post satire?
I'll be getting up early for a barbecue and a quick powerfuck with my beautiful blue eyed blonde gf while you mongrels go to an excruciating religious experience in the hopes of finding a sense of belonging and finding a cat lady to marry.
Pic related, you cucks irl.

I dont sing, i play the guitar for the worship service tho.

Praise Jesus

You're christian nao, apostates will suffer

>Let's look for wives.
I feel like God will be upset with me if I start scouting out woman at church.

yeah, no way I'm going to morning mass, it's always packed.
I prefer the last night mass, there are plenty seats at that time.

>tfw stuck in between being Pagan or Christian
>tfw Actual Pagan Larpers look like shit.

Was an easy choice really

So since it's difficult or impossible to prove that physical processes can lead to experiences, you'll go with an equally improvable idea that incorporates processes that have never been proven to even exist?

What happened to Occam's Razor?

I'm not going to pretend I can prove that the brain (the organ for thinking, decision making, sensory processing etc.) is responsible for consciousness since it is a very complex organ we are still trying to fully understand, but surely that doesn't mean I should believe in an improvable vague process that is imperceptible is responsible for consciousness.

Just be there like at 7 am.

Church at my house has one as 6:30 but that's fucking way too early.

oh look, the groid has an opinion

I already have a gf I plan to marry. My desire to go comes from faith alone, not any other underlying interest.

nice cosplay

>argentina
>white gf
>this timeline
pick one Schlomo

Be nice we are all equal under god :^)
My gf is not from Argentina bubba

Be fruitful and multiply.

That's just feminist propaganda to be fearful of finding a good woman. Actually listen to the sermon too ya dingus

>guitar during service
You better not be going to no protestant church, my boy. This is a conservative Catholic board,

Paganism is long gone now. It was a religion passed down from generation to generation. That cycle was broke centuries ago. It also has no scriptures to be revived from.
All modern "Pagans" are inherently LARPers.

I dont, a want a young virgin (18-23) but im 30, unemployed and with no means of travel.
And my church is small (3 small families, only 2 females are close to marriageable age, but young and one doesnt seem to be dedicated to God)

Odds are, im destined to die alone, with no offspring.