Sandra Bullock in the blindside

Does anyone else find Sandra Bullocks character in The Blinddside crazy sexy? Are there still southern women like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Corrynmb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

I like the movie she did about the old italian lady who was stuck in space. It was 24 hours long.

No.

Let me give you a rundown on college-going white women in the south in tyool 2017:

>southern, conservative: massive sluts
>southern, liberal: not as slutty, but liberal
>northern, conservative: not as slutty, 95% of massive bluepilling in college
>northern, liberal: massive sluts, very progressive, inevitably going to workout the courage to come out as bisexual on facebook lol

These are generalizations, but they're fairly accurate.

Well, there are two classes of southern conservative...

You have normie conservative females, who when they go to college are in fact sluts, but only for doctors sons and quarterbacks.

Then you have shy, more reserved conservatives who got raised by autists, but turns out to be quite morally upstanding and "redpilled" about most things.

Of course you also have the land whales but those are the same everywhere.

Still better than any other part of the US.

This really isn't true.

I'm a trustfund baby from the south, I grew up in the south, I went to private school in the south, I went to a private college in the south, I went to law school in the south, I live in the south.

I've completely given up on the prospects of finding your stereotypical conservative southern girl, because they do not exist. I've been dating a liberal southern girl for the last 3 years and holy shit has it been monumentally more enjoyable than the previous decade worth of dating southern conservative girls.

She was way hotter in Speed, desu

The only solution is to find a nice redpilled conservative southern boy and convince him to change his gender.

Southern democrats are not like northern democrats - jesus fucking christ you didn't know that?

Pol playing in their safe space is cute

>Law school
>can't even into grammar

Sure thing, buddy.

I clearly listed my views on their differences before. I'm not really sure what you're on about.

Do you have anything to contribute chucklefuck or you going to keep pretending criticizing my last night posting is substantive?

Nah, I'm just here to laugh at a larping cunt.

She's kind of like Carmela from The Sopranos.

Sounds like projection bud, I'm sorry some of us grew up.

oh, oh, omg, yeah thated be weird.

Why would I want to be a lawyer? It's a shit profession. All that debt just to open your own business up. Alternatively, you can work at someone else's firm for 70 hours a week for the first decade, then make partner and slow down to 50 hours a week. No thanks. I like real estate investing a lot better.

I almost dated this girl but then she had sex with a black guy and I lost interest.

Not all southern women are like this.
However the southern women found in the churches are stellar.

There are many out there.
twitter.com/Corrynmb

>All that debt

If you're not retarded (or are a minority) you'll do well enough on the lsat to receive substantial scholarship offers from schools.

I took on 60k in debt total, I started just shy of twice that. Not bad at all if you can buckle down and stop shitposting on Sup Forums long enough to do well in school.

>just to open your own business up. Alternatively, you can work at someone else's firm for 70 hours a week for the first decade, then make partner and slow down to 50 hours a week.

Closer to 50hrs on average and you've fucked up if you can't make partner within 6. I'm planning on going in house before then.

>No thanks. I like real estate investing a lot better.

My cousin (also an attorney) manages a mid sized REIT firm, that's my fallback if in house fails.

She an ugly old bitch.

>mandra bullock