HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

This mother fucker been in politics his whole life, director of the fucking FBI. And he gets beat the fuck out by the orange menace himself, lmaoing at American's lives right now. Im Canadian here on a trip by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6gjra8/local_knowledge_who_is_wmg_enterprises_and_why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just came here because the image in the OP made me kek.

comey is trumps guy, comey asked trump to be fired because reasons.

Trump needs to be
>pic related

>trump needs to be pitted
What did she mean by this?

To activate the self-destruct sequence on the deep-state by releasing every single tape in Comey's blackmail file

Was he ever a gun carrying agent? What a pussy.

If only he were a stronger man

He's a lawyer, not law enforcement, or even investigations.

>Im Canadian

At least you're not a square head Minnesotan cunt.

>And he gets beat the fuck out by the orange menace himself,

lmao no. He literally engineered the hiring of Mueller and made the DOJ think it was their idea, way before he was fired. Do you really think he has no idea what laws he may be breaking. Trump just fell in his trap, it's only a matter of time before it all plays out exactly like he wanted to.

>the orange menace

In a peach...
In peach...
imp...
oh forget it!

>He broke me
That's what happens when you try to take on the chosen.

How can such a big guy be such a bitch?

comey is a mama boys

Impish? I don't get it.

>all these faggots have been in politics or law for literal decades
>get blown the fuck out by a businessman who's been doing politics for a little over a year
toppest fucking kek

I think he's saying Trump is hungry, get him a peach, stat.

It means time for a pit stop. Refuel and carry on. Obviously.

Reditards are calling for /pol's help.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6gjra8/local_knowledge_who_is_wmg_enterprises_and_why/

Hungry for more Comey ?

I can't think of anything more pussified than telling your jew friend to leak a memo you wrote to the press. What kind of a fuckin faggot is this guy?

Trump needs to peach pit. Got it familia.

Thank you for clarifying, the strayan didn't know how to use his words very good.

Should have stuck to that Rutabaga farming dream

>Trump needs to be pumpkin seed

He didn't expect to be fired. Comey may have been colluding with Democrats in the Senate and House to have influence over the selection of the independent counsel if the leaker managed to get more officials to recuse themselves.

The conspirators probably had shit on Rosenstein and others.

If Comey would have stayed in the FBI, the independent counsel could have been an ambitious young POC who would have been hellbent on collecting Trump's scalp.

There was some disappoint on the left that Rosenstein summoned Mueller from retirement and that he's an older white male and former Marine.