The Kerr County sheriff, Rusty Hierholzer, said Ms. Hawkins, 19, had intentionally left the girls — Brynn Hawkins, 1...

>The Kerr County sheriff, Rusty Hierholzer, said Ms. Hawkins, 19, had intentionally left the girls — Brynn Hawkins, 1, and Addyson Overgard-Eddy, 2 — in her car for more than 15 hours while she was at a friend’s house.

>“This is by far the most horrific case of child endangerment that I have seen in the 37 years that I have been in law enforcement,” Sheriff Hierholzer said in a statement.

>Ms. Hawkins was arrested on two counts of abandoning or endangering a child. She was being held late Saturday at Bexar County jail in San Antonio awaiting transfer to Kerr County.

nytimes.com/2017/06/11/us/texas-hot-car-death.html

explain yourself ypipo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RgUp5
scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/06/amanda-hawkins-kerr-county-abandons-toddler-daughters-hot-car-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unarchived shill
archive.is/RgUp5

sage

Shit like this is why White people deserve to go extinct desu. All white people are selfish and lack empathy even for their own flesh and blood

This. Fuck white people and fuck Trump.

what was the skin color of the children?

While people are like Muslims. Real white people dindu nuffin, so having dun sumfin, she's not white.

White, one with blonde hair.

Read this article, turns out she was cucking her husband with a younger guy.

scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/06/amanda-hawkins-kerr-county-abandons-toddler-daughters-hot-car-dead/

Asking the important question ;)

I believe in a meritocracy. White people deserve to be judged and vilified for niggerdom as much as any other race.

White women are really becoming shameless lowlives. This isn't the men's failing.

This is why I don't trust women. This is why I don't want to have children.

See Sup Forums this is the degeneracy of the white race. Hypocritical subhumans that deserve to be destroyed

Why leave them to die when you could sell them? I'd've bought them.
>two counts of abandoning or endangering a child
Not two counts murder? What the fuck?

What an awful way to go. A long drawn out painful death, utterly helpless, betrayed by the one person they would have trusted more than anyone else in the world.

just preliminary charges to arrest her

they'll hit her with everything they can

She was arrested on child endangerment, but because they died later, the charges will probably be upped a lot more seriously

damn it straya...

F

Odds that she was gargling nigger cock for that 15 hours?

Welcome to being human we love to do stupid fucked up shit to each other because dude narcissism lmao

Probably about 1 in 6,000,000 kikebergsteinowitz

White people don't engage in degeneracy, how are you not following?

>texas

How much of her DNA is Mexican?

probably 0

shes pretty cute desu

Lots of Mexican girls are before they hit 25.