Why did a bunch of world leaders and the pope visit Antarctica?

Why did a bunch of world leaders and the pope visit Antarctica?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz6Nsa3-oog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When?

Awareness?

Ice caps melted and alien medevil jesus time structures popped out.

Because theres stuff there and shit

Guys there are tracks in the snow.

is this bait

Orion's belt, just like the pyramids at Giza

Because its fake news and never happened

Eco-tourism. (((They))) convinced them that now is the last chance to see it. They are just as good goys as the rest of the rabble.

Nobody can be this autistic

what? Antarctica is a continent, it's not going to vanish from climate change under any circumstances. Pretty sure the world leaders know that.

What did he mean by this

Pope Francis was told an outpost of traditional Catholics was holding up on the continent. He went there to destroy it himself and spread the diseased worm of protestantism so that they would eventually become secularized and swallowed up by the dominant culture.

Because Pangea and ancient history discoveries that would be upsetting to certain religious sects and political movements.

They were there to battle the outer-space invaders at the edge of the world.

Because

When the ice melts, there is more land mass than mainland europistan and amerifag cobined

I really hope that is bait

We need a Sup Forums journey to Antarctica

Everyone involved would die in botched robberies and car accidents.

This

haha oh shit man, thats the google logo

CIA nigger faggot bitch I ain't sucking no CIA nigger cock? faggot bitch

Hahaha shlomo knows about the antarctic nazi base where hitler and the nazi leaders are kept alive by advanced science and he's worried about the pope and all the other world leaders going to pay homage to the führer and get their marching orders

ENHANCE

>(c) 2016 GOOGLE

That's premium advertising space right there. How much do you think they pay to get it re-driven every time a snowstorm blows through?

Its possible they are tracks as there are similarities in the patterns, even so I doubt you would be able to see snow tracks this high up unless if was from a really large vehicle.

Sounds like there where a bunch of kids there most likely

They had to visit the mountains of madness . Soggoths confirmed?

they won't allow it
we'll get stopped by the navy patrolling the ice wall before we can land

>Implying we go by boat

Based Lovecraft

you can't fly there
they don't allow it

Yet another slide thread reported.
Fuck I am getting sick of doing this

Can't go by boat either. You don't need as big of a window if you fly in.

To claim their room in the underground, geothermal powered city.

The happening is approaching.

>obvious NASA spinning ball shill is obvious
How much does NASA pay you to spread their lies on the internet?

Idk about the pope, but our patriarch went there to preach to penguins.

To pay their respects to Hitler, of course.

You sure those aren't Jehovah's Witnesses?

You can buy russian submarines on the internet these days.
Project 613s usually go for $500k or so.

and to transmit hitler's orders to putin, don't forget that
and all the penguins converted and are пpaвocлaниe now, but I heard some of them got mad about the calendar and became pacкoлникь

To troll the flat fags

yeah but they control the american navy and their submarines will intercept you before you get there

Because Antarctica's cool, man. If I were wealthy, I'd visit Antarctica.

why the fuck is he wearing a life jacket

Russian technology, made from the skin of felines, known only as the Cloak of Nine Lives.
Makes him damn near immortal.

So you don't wonder why on earth the head of the second largest Christian denomination would go literally to the other side of the globe to preach the word of Jesus to penguins, you wonder why he's wearing a life jacket while doing so?

He's asking the important questions,desu

to crap in the woods?

penguins aggressively attempt to drown anyone who lands on antarctica
they trained them to do that to prevent people who get past the patrols from getting over the ice wall to see what's beyond it
but since the penguins converted to orthodoxy they've stopped trying to drown people, which is why the CIA infilitrated some parishes and converted them to the old believers
and the old believer penguins drown anyone who makes the sign of the cross the wrong way or doesn't make it, so only russian orthodox old believers can successfully land in the raskolnik/CIA controlled areas

Does anyone here have a submarine?

youtube.com/watch?v=rz6Nsa3-oog

This.
Just make sure that (((they))) wouldn't stop us from reaching it.

So if you fly from London in a circel around the center and end back in London, then it will take half the time or less, than if you circumvented the globe from Australia.

Are the airline companies in on this conspiracy? Flying slower or faster to keep up the illusion.

In other words, we Catholics are screwed. That figures. Francis went down there to destroy the traditionalists and now I hear of Orthodox infiltration.
Not looking good.

delete this thread if you want to live this is your last warning

I-I do.

the traddies there are humans, the vast majority of the russian orthodox are penguins, so while formidable not as big of a threat
if someone can get us a submarine fast enough to get us past the american patrols I'm willing to try to convert some of the penguins to become ruthenian greek catholic like me
I'll need an ornithologist to translate for me tho

Alrighty then, niggers. We're gonna go meet Uncle Adolf in Agartha.

Godspeed fratre. Bring the catechism of Trent to confound them.

Strange energies flock to Antarctica and equate for many of the odd phenomena that occur on this planet, for example, ghosts are manifestations of the past due to strong energy currents flowing from Antarctica.

of course
trent was awesome. protties btfo get rekt lutherans anathema sit
and I'll bring the texts of the unia of brest and lviv so they know that becoming catholic doesn't mean they have to give up their traditions

I've been interested in this map for a long time. What is the source and is there a higher resolution available?

to pay homage to the Fuhrer, duh.

To bow to the penguin overlords.

Aliens and/or an advanced breakaway human civilization live down there and are maybe about to openly wage war on the Cabal.

Somehow the crane collapse in Mecca and the stargate in the gulf of Aden are related I forget the details.

The best way to do this is under the guise of an international civilian race/reality show. We'd need a lot of people watching and some big money adventurers types to participate.

>(((penguin overlords)))

>transparency
>clouds
>never cranked down the gain on HDR pictures or footage

A nigger appears

Hope you mean by only climate change...
It's in a mile of ice so yeah, going to take a few life times for that shit to disappear IF you mean climate change alone, but to think the antarctic is going to forever is a dumb thing to think, if that is what you were meaning. But you are right, climate change will not render the Antarctic non-existential, tectonics will. You cannot, however, deny that it isn't changing because of human behavior.

john kerry, of all people, was there on election day back in november. thought that was odd as fuck.

3 et motherships nina pinta santa maria. When i say mother ships i mean miles long, with et civilizations still thriving inside them, once covered by miles of ice, now being excavated by ((them)) in a last ditch hope of breaking all toys on the playground so no one gets to play.

I guess orcs are the only ones that never really left.

Look up Cliff High on YouTube. He's got all kinds of whacky Antarctica theories.

He's fucking nuts but makes some good predictions on occasion.

Confirmed as odd. What did Kerry mean by this? Perhaps they discovered his ancestor: the original Frankenstein's monster.

Shouldn't Atlantis be somewhere in the pacific, when it is literally breaking apart??? How's the Atlantic RIFT plain going to harbor Atlantis? pfft.

read up dummy

I'll take ailiasing for 500 alex

Ya man cause mountains have 1 stand alone fucking pyramid shape structure by itself in the middle of nowhere. Below are what mountains actually look like.

Oh yes

the satanists think the cosmic horrors are on their side.

Kek knows different

Dude dude dude!!

America is Atlantis.

it never sunk

the half niggers just lost track of it.

Tolkien not real lad

Good but fake

Robert E Howard Real

shut up nerd

>Antarctica?

Oh! That's where the fallen angel Lucifer is buried.

>nerd

Chad

Can we just fly there

Lucifer is pinned to the dark side of the moon by the Lance of Longinus.

no they don't allow it

>Lucifer is pinned to the dark side of the moon by the Lance of Longinus.
>Supernatural_Wiki

No, I'm serious. Lucifer and the other fallen are imprisoned in Antarctica.

>Supernatural_Wiki
I was going to call you a retard for not getting the obvious Evangelion reference but it's actually Lilith so that's my mistake.

This map it's almost correct on how it was, except for a detail: Africa and Australia were connected and there was way less ice in the north.

>Why did a bunch of world leaders and the pope visit Antarctica?
to attend the annual building burglars', satanic infant blood bathing and paedophile hazing ceremony, at the pyramid of the all-seeing eye

so hell has been frozen over? is that why the jews want climate change so badly?

Get glasses.