2 Genders

There are ONLY 2 genders.

D O S

/thread

not true, there have been reports of cross dressing animals in nature.

its funny, cause of the original

Correct

and originalio.

Liberal smug at its most undiluted. Just from looking at it for five seconds, I already want the artist to drop dead.

There is only one gender, cunts are property not people

das rite mohammed

Congratulations. You have asserted a belief about reality that directly contradicts observable evidence, to wit, the fact that a noticeable fraction of the populace transitions to genders in between the usual to, and the fact that several human cultures, including modern civilized H. Sapiens, recognize additional genders.

Have the absence of a [you].

There is only one gender, women are objects.

Genders a spectrum, doesn't necessarily have to do with chromosones

Lucky this website isn't hosted in Canada or this thread would have to be banned under global rule #1 .

Sex and gender are synonymous. The invention of additional nonbinary gender categories is a Tumblr/Jew meme designed to create additional mass markets. You're wrong, but that's okay. It isn't your fault you got programmed.

Your try-hard high school AP writing style isn't helping either.

>it's the KGB!
Jesus Christ you're no better than CNN.

There are two genders. Male and Blue Gender.

Not an argument bro

Why is "gender" a thing? Shouldn't it be just sex?

Sex and gender are the same thing. It was just profitable to attempts to redefine "gender".

Let's say that "dog" and "canine" mean the same thing. But I'm a company that sells dog products and the market is saturated. If I can redefine "canine" to mean "anything with dog-like properties" then I open up entire new markets. I can sell collars to "canine humans" and leashes for "canine motorcycles". Of course, there will be a few who complain that the words "dog" and "canine" are synonymous, but they're just aging bigots who'll be dead soon.

It's exactly like that. This idea didn't come from science. It came from the globalist merchant elites.

>129438637
>t science of feelings
>t fish and humans are exactly the same thing

Have the absence of a [you], faggot.

Argumentum ad populum

i agree, but using "gender" instead of "sex" is a huge part of the problem
i cross it out on forms and correct