Terrorism is Patriarchy! Women are literally shaken by terrorism

The gender divide caused by ISIS: Men shrug off the threat posed by the terrorist organisation but women are left feeling anxious, claim experts

>Just hearing the word ISIS can make some shudder in fear.

>But a new study has shed light into who is more likely to be scared of the threats posed by the terror-wielding organisation.

>Women, known to be more anxious, show greater signs of worry about its barbaric slaughters of nonbelievers of Islam, scientists say.

>While men tend to shrug off the threat of potential massacres in their everyday life because of their different coping mechanism.

>Lead author Dr Yaakov Hoffman said: 'The findings may have important implications for addressing heightened anxiety in the event of elevated terrorist threats...

>'Exposure to ISIS media is detrimental to one's mental health and increases ISIS anxiety beyond one's level of general anxiety.

Bullshit, then why do they keep voting for open border parties in Western Europe? Clearly, they aren't that scared.

>women get emotional while men stay calm
this is news?

>In favour of mass immigration of people who have no concept of western culture or western societal norms.
>Afraid and anxious about terrorist attacks.

THE TWO COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE LINKED COULD THEY?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS ABSOLUTE MADNESS. THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS NOTHING SHORT OF ASTOUNDING

YES I'M FUCKING MAD 10/10

This. They've gotta just be so fucking dense they don't realise they're letting the people they fear into their countries.

My first thought as well.
They're the ones inviting these animals here.

Those shit skins will never shake me.

Lol how much time will it take for feminists to spin that this is more mysoginy and women need more access (rights) to psychological care than men because of it.

>(((Dr Yaakov Hoffman)))
Goy! dont spread information to the enemy!!

Literally the opposite is true. Only men realise the impact of islam. Women just follow the popular narrative because celebrities shill for it. Women dont even understand the concept of freedom and want the government to have absolute power. They are completely hollow vessels who were designed to fulfill a simple purpose.

Not true of course, but maybe a cunning way to meme the constant ignoring of the terrorism threat as an anti feminist thing, I guess that's what they're attempting.

CIA frustrated their boogeyman isn't as effective on males?

>>Women, known to be more anxious, show greater signs of worry about its barbaric slaughters of nonbelievers of Islam, scientists say.
>>While men tend to shrug off the threat of potential massacres in their everyday life because of their different coping mechanism.
now it would be nice if women voted like it

Women are super bad at reasoning stuff like this. That's why people used to treat them like big kids.

Check'd

tldr: women are more afraid to die than men... because women are more afraid of things then men generally based on a lack of testosterone (something you need to not be afraid of shit)

next

They're gonna need a whole song and dance at this rate. Maybe NSA can help them out, they seem pretty hip to the memes.

refugee =! isis
refugees = undomesticated BBC
women like being the reason that savage men settle down, it's an indicator that women are valued by those men

They need to stop voting for left-leaning parties then.

>women actually think they're preventing terrorist attacks when they vote for more immigration

Haha, no. Women always welcome the invader with open legs.

We're talking about women here lad.. they aren't exactly well known for their skills in reasoning and abstract thought.

>be literally shaking because terrorism
>vote to bring in more
I'd argue it was a mistake to let them vote, but men aren't even doing any better in recent elections so that point falls flat by now.
Maybe Alex Jones has a point about chemicals in the water turning everybody gay.