Why don't we just Annex Canada?

I mean come on, the map looks pretty stupid with Alaska being thousands of away from the U.S while being part of the U.S and Canada is a cucked nation that could do with some American freedom.

How about we annex Canada, and unify with Mexico to form a bilingual North American confederation.

canacucks would fuck everything up and vote democrat which would fuck everything up that we've worked for this past election and trump wuldnt win next election

I had a dream like this where blacks said enough is enough and created an ethno state in west africa thinking it could succeed meanwhile mexico united with central america for whatever reason and all the country was great and all the mexicans went back home and then canada thought we were weak so they tried invading but they got destroyed in a few days so we annexed them and america was like 90% white and then we expelled the refugees and the other blacks since they couldnt do shit and there was a new wave of immigration from europe and we just discovered how to make wormholes for space travel and we went back to 1920's urban lifestyles and danced to electroswing and the suburbs were like the 50's again and we discovered new planets and just as we were sending south african boer settlers on said planets my roommate woke me up to ask me to buy milk today

Autism is one heck of a drug

maybe once things get bad enough

C'mon American/bro/s. We like you. You just annoy us sometimes like a sibling. Deep down we love you and wanna see you do good

Pls no bully

>we

>BI-lingual

it would never work, Canada is too strong

they might be small in number but Canadians are large in heart, they will defend their land to the death

the human stock is not worth granting free movement into our territories.

if canada was made a territory tomorrow nothing would change except their currency.

This would affect more Mexico that it would help it.

Beautiful, user.

Raid incoming. You know what to do.

We don't want their asians and mudslimes. We have enough of those already. There's no point to annex, we already reap all the reward from their natural resources via trade. Dakota Pipeline was just finished too. The point of annexation is to get something you can't already get, like a strategically located piece of land. For example, Hawaii. Hawaii was a great place to annex because it gave us a naval/airbase right in the middle of the Pacific, making it much easier to protect Asian trade routes from privateers and muslim pirates, and easier to project force.

Not yet. They make fools of themselves on a daily basis. But annexation time hasn't come yet.

>Why don't we just Annex Canada?
We already tried once, and failed

We could easily do it today there's just no point. It's all downside.

>WE
>a fucking birdfruit
begone faggot

Don't worry user, in a couple hours the US will have another state.

is it though?

>We
>Checks flag
Quit LARPing and go fuck a sheep, birdfruit

>Bi-lingual

shitposting aside, voting booth will open in about 4 hours. We will be holding a status plebiscite, Statehood is projected to win by a large margin. Still it has to go to US congress (were it will be ignored once again like in 2012).

now that's just sad my condolences user

>sad
maybe for liberal shills