What do you think he was like? On a personal level

What do you think he was like? On a personal level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An autist.

So, /ourguy/.

Don't give a shit

Angry probably. I think he was trying to do the world a favor though. Some people think the Nazis invented a time travel machine.

Here's my theory: They did invent time travel, they traveled to the year 2017 and saw what the future held for the world. They came back and tried to stop it.

So every time you see some purple haired nose ring SJW on the sidewalk with a bullhorn shouting about how all white males are evil, just know that Hitler did his best to stop it.

A Trump supporter...nuff'said

A shitty painter

Nice didgets

He was the first man on Earth to declare the natural splendor of nude Barron

Drumpf BTFO

A female. All of the parroting puppets our rulers use are trans. Look at "his" small, girly ears, and fake facial hair.

Probably an asshole who lectured you a lot about shit you didn't care about.

Well he was a great speaker and very influential, so I assume he'd probably be the type of guy you either love or hate

we're looking for 1488 ina thread like this please consider leaving for the benefit of us all and returning to your home containment board of reddit wherein you super retarded folk dwell with impunity

Just as your current President sucked in his supporters

probably pretty cool, it would be rad to spend a week with hitler just chillin at the wolfs lair, talking about life and everything under the sun.

He extemporized more than he lectured.

he invented dragon dildos

Can Eric take one photo where he doesn't look like a fucking creep?

eric is like the jeb of the trump family imo he seems like a giant sperg

Much better looking without the stache. Didn't he grow it to cover a scar? I can't remember.

I think that in person he was probably a rather nice guy, as long as you didn't cross him. Kind of a melancholy streak. Very very intelligent. Slow to trust. Serious. A reader and thinker, into research and strategy. A night owl, I bet, too. And an animal person, we know that for sure. Good as a friend, hell to be in love with. I note that chicks kept trying to kill themselves over him. He was very driven and probably an introvert, kept a lot of himself apart from his relationships. Women hate that, and he was probably drawn to women as high strung and complicated as he was. That English girl certainly fit the bill, the Mitford kid. Unity, that was her name.

I probably would've gotten on great with him.

>perpetuating the Hitler suicide meme
Uh... user...

For a while there he had his hair a little darker and parted on the side, classic old school style. It did wonders for his looks and then he went back to the bleach blond Dracula look, oh well.

Underage detected

omega, loser
nothing special

bump

Don't be such a retard.
There is absolutely zero chance he could have escaped the fuherbunker in the time he was last known to be there. Some of his staff tried it a couple of days before and were either gunned down or caught.

He seemed like someone who tried very hard to be very good but his sense of kindness overpowered his rationality; He had a sense of the Aesthetic but he believed in his own fantasies and that was his downfall. His meme personality type was INFJ which rather accurate desu.

At my age I am supposed to thank you for that.

Here he is talking on a personal level with Mannerheim.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0

Who hitler or walt disney, or walt disney as hitler, dunno either way they were both jesuit and zionist puppets so theres that.

A quiet, reserved man with a big dream. Prob a really nice guy, probably saw some crazy shit in ww1

i wouldnt be suprised if hitler escaped im sure he had body doubles how stalin did

Well dnt be surprised because he did and fled like the coward he was ( although he was meerly a pawn) to argrntina to smash all ahades of vagina. Fbi even released some memos on it.

His body doubler was found by ruskies and mauled beyond recognision. They found out it was not him by examining toothline if Im not mistaken.

Amazing

There's actually a very interesting documentary called Hitler in the Andes. It's on Netflix. Basically says the only evidence was a charred body that they took the teeth from. Stalin's men drew a picture of what they looked like. Then they found Hitler's dentist and asked if it was Hitler's teeth and he said yes. Pretty much it. I don't really know either way, but something to think about.

>meerly a pawn
hitler was the greatest goy to ever exist

>Supporting a jew puppet/rich mogul with jew kids

lel no

Probably a weeb,

What if I don't sprak le german language?

thanks ausbro

depends.

>18-22 year old hitler
Autistic, angry, tired, and self hating.

>22-28
PTSD out the fucking ass, studious

>30-50
Brilliant, loving yet stern. Someone who can bring a whole room alight with his personality

>50-56
same as 40-50 but alot more frustration and pain. I can't imagine what it must be like for him, to read about the number of causalities considering how much he loved his people.

I think any normal man in his position would of died of broken heart before 1944.

>lectured you a lot about shit you didn't care about
Trump was the only one talking about shit people actually did care about. Trump straight up told us he would deport the millions of illegal mexicans and then build a wall to keep them out, he said he would torture muslim terrorists and kill their fucking sandnigger families too, and most importantly to most of his voters he promised to put an end to the new era of the perpetual anal ass rape of good, honest, hard working European Americans by filthy Jewish rats and shaniqua down at the liquor store who I am forced to help support with my money through welfare to shit out more niggers to throw rocks through windows and rape white women.

holy fuck thank you

Apparently it took a whole lot of meth to keep going towards the end. Can you imagine what it would have been like to be him? Dude lived a crazy fucking life, like something only a few people in all of history have lived. Rising from literally who to being the Führer of the Third Reich, millions of soldiers under your direct control, the fate of your entire nation and your people is in your hands, and then you blow it all.

He was a real jerk

Read a fucking book for fucks sake, there are like dozens of diaries of his associates, personal accounts of loads of subordinates, as well as biographies....

Autistic cuck, prob liked to watch Himmler strike Eva Braun in the Braun