Seth Rich - Why are we not talking about this???

6:08

I just want to say a quick thing, I was there when he got shot ,he walked .. They walked him past me so I could see him and identify him because I knew him in the neighborhood.. and uhh the police officer said he didnt even know he was shot. So, if it gives you any comfort , I dont think he had any pain .. PHYSICALLY ..so , if that helps

youtu.be/bcM6mtcKK8k?t=388

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v7hjs
twitter.com/JDiviv/status/873776750785949696
archive.is/hV4aV
twitter.com/ruthymunoz/status/760967252598489089
twitter.com/ruthymunoz/status/759515768249782273
twitter.com/ruthymunoz/status/759535095489388544
youtu.be/bKPm4VoZ7uY
archive.is/wCpLz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this new or just new old?

The upload is new..video is old to time of event. Not sure if seen before..new to me.

Upload is new, age of video is old...new to me.

Paraded around to be identified? WTF

DWS needs a bullet

>pic related

is it standard procedure for police to walk around a gunshot victim for identification by neighbors?

guy speaking must live near shooting

He must have been on a stretcher

bump

bumperoni

Sounds like he was drugged? Seth that is.

Low blood pressure from internal bleeding can cause someone to be less than lucid, but you're going to have some external blood; enough to notice.

streamable.com/v7hjs

where the fuck is the police body-camera footage?

related

Bump for Justice

Bump for Justice

Bump. I think this is a breadcrumb dropped by a friendly.

Seth Rich at minimum represents Occam's razor. The most common threat to any organization is a willful malicious internal actor. Seth Rich could be that actor. Its worth looking into and we should want to find his killer -- for justice. His mother is obviously devastated.
had that same thought, then i saw your digits.

He is here and wants justice for Seth

LOCK HER UP

>Shills still trotting out the Seth Rich DNC murder meme

This guy? archive.is/hV4aV
>pic related
who took this pic?

Close up, clearer image of man at 6:08 + in video above from news footage of the vigil for Seth.

bump

DWS writing a note to SR family at vigil. Might not be of any interest, but throwing it out there.

This journalist was at a memorial party for him and took photos. This journalist being there is interesting to me because of the 2nd and third tweets.
twitter.com/ruthymunoz/status/760967252598489089
twitter.com/ruthymunoz/status/759515768249782273
twitter.com/ruthymunoz/status/759535095489388544

youtu.be/bKPm4VoZ7uY

Prof. Schiff I haven't found a cause of death, but I find it interesting his recent claim to fame was media and antidemocratic behavior.

archive.is/wCpLz

Bump

larp-larp-larpras!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH AND HE WAS A SNITCH

debunked bullshit

Id have prison sex with that

Have a bump

Bump cunts

bump

Probably nothing but I found interesting nonetheless.

The thick-bootied reporter at end of video talking to Mueller (off-camera) is DC local Fox5 reporter Marina Marraco.

She's the one who interviewed Rod Wheeler and out-scooped the Fox mothership by reporting that Wheeler's and Malia Zimmerman's FBI source told him that SR leaked to Gavin McFayden.

I think the George Webb videos convinced me Seth Rich is still alive, somewhere in Israel. In one of the videos Jason Goodman is talking about another person he was currently in touch with, and accidently blurts out Seth Rich's name when referring to that person and George Webb immediately corrects him.