Based Black Man Vs AntiFa XD lololol

youtube.com/watch?v=Nnps4Hz_9S8

I know we hate niggers but surely this young negro deserves a days break from picking cotton after fucking up.....whatever this thing is. Perhaps we can come into the mansion as a server as a reward.

This thing has also been seen in many videos of antifa in portland and it was a pleasure seeing it be struck down

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=947_1497155840
youtube.com/watch?v=SUm4lbiAlwM
youtube.com/user/americanairlines000/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=0GVp4EvJeDw
vid.me/wPm3
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING BASED!!!

This reminds me of a roof I did in Connecticut that used to be a slave owners farm. They kept the quarters for the house negroes in generally the same condition it was a wild experience they lived at the top floor of the house and had their own shitty stairs to get there it must have been over 100 degrees in there back before central air conditioning

I know right. He could totally hang out with my white blonde daughters all alone after this. I love Well respected black men who love america

based nigger

"FUCKING BASED!!!" -Mustache Man

>get the fuck off of her
>her

lol'd irl desu

>Whatever it is

Truer words have never been spoken

Is that a woman?

"White" ANTIFA are literally the lowest of the low.

What about white tranny ANTIFA who ate piss-soaked corn flakes for breakfast?

sause?

>her
Stop enabling these people by saying that shit. It's obviously a man. If you see one in person call it for what it is.

Is that your kink?

You're going to jail

Obviously the Welsh are the only based people

Just gone down in the last 5 mins

Funny because it was the same thing in france : housekeepers at the top floor, own little stairs. So i guess slaves were not so badly treated because it looks like it was the same treatment as the regular french people.

SHUT IT DOWN

youtube got deleted

doing god's work, user

black guy is Airline World & More on youtube. he's been in a few altercations with antifa

here's his video of the fight
youtube.com/watch?v=SUm4lbiAlwM
youtube.com/user/americanairlines000/videos

That antifa dropping the flag at the end lel

my fucking sides are nowhere to be found

Based, resposible black man taking no shit from transmonsters.

This is why I value ideology over race unlike white nationalists who would take the white trannies side.

it got SHUTITDOWNd. but why though, there's plenty of niggers fights vids on youtube.

LOL BASED NIGGERS AND SPICS, DEMOGRAPHIC REPLACEMENT IS AWESOME. AMRITE PEPES? XDXDXDXD

What's this I'm hearing about tendies at the antifa rally

>all blacks are niggers

brilliant

Mass report by AntiFa Faggots

ahahaha
another one leftist idiot for assault charges

Why you shouldn't pick a fight with a black man while you're on estrogen

All blacks are niggers, even uncle toms. Are you still believing those bleaching nigger fantasies Romero?

That bait almost got me.

>GET THE FUCK OFF HER!
>her

>ASSUMING IT'S GENDER

I think I recognize this crackhead lookin Alex Grey from somewhere . . . Did INFOWARS ever report this person during there Berkley Event coverage?

>cant wait for police report

>Based Black Man

You're in the wrong place

Alex Jones aka Bill Hicks is an agent designed to share selected (controlled) information with the public in an effort to both further agitate the right with "truth bombs" and belittle and embarrass himself with his extreme rants, a single entity creating a divide within the right.

My belief at least, think whatever you will.

No, traitors are always first.

>video unavailable
Good job Jewtube.

reddit leave

>dude

The alt camera vid was taken down as well under the pretense of 'violent content.'

#based

>this video was deleted for breaking rules regarding offensive content

What
The
Actual
Fucking
Fuccc

Just want to give a huge shout out for the Anons who dont get the painfully obvious parody of The_Donald and think im serious when i say based black man.

This is what happens when kids hear about Sup Forums and try to hard to be edgy that they jump at any opportunity to be.

Compare his appearance in 1992 to our current year of 2017, but hey, coincidence right? So sleepy..

Nice

>trips
>666

fug

1997*

92 is the Bill hicks comparison, think what you will.

>not posting jre #911

this video makes me happy , give them a dose of their own medicine - they are such cowards and that shaven head troll in the background is just the icing on the cake look at that fucking stupid grin and how fast it fades once "she" is on the ground.

Holy shit anons..... We have done it.... We found the fucking unicorn. The one decent black dude in America.

Der Untermensch/10

(((DANGEROUS CONTENT)))

FUCK YES. THAT SHIT WAS METAL.

Let this be a lesson to antifa scum. Pepe will lead us into battle and we will prevail

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Based spartan? the guys a dumb shill who got cucked by his hispanic gf

Le Based!!

ONLY AUTISTIC, TWIG NECKED PASTY DUDES CAN BE PATRIOTIC. BEING WHITE, EVEN WHEN I'M A VIRGIN, LONELY, AUTIST MAKES ME BETTER XDDDDDDD

Based Spartan is with ANTIFA now

Give me my damn sheckels now

>deleted

Mirror now.

>Video is unavailable

Fucking Jewtube.

BASED black man cant serve in the Wehrmacht lol, because he's a nigger and niggers should die. BASED BLACK MAN

This neo nazi discourse is idiotic. Of course they can be based. This has nothing to do with renouncing to white nationalism.

Sup Forums's just mad that it took a tranny to do what they don't have the courage to do, which is tell a nigger to fuck off straight to his face. And of course they take the nigger's side, race traitor cucks.

Why do you faggots keep relying on ((((((youtube))))))? Back it up on hooktube.com you fucking idiots.

Wheres the video?! i need to see

>said the man posting cuck evans meme

Sup Forums likes to LARP as white nationalist. But they'll ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, take a cuckservative house nigger a blond white aryan who isn't a cuckservative, EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME. Exceptions: None. Ever.

another user posted a liveleak link to the video

Check the tires retards

Thank you very much sir

>a black man
FUCKING BASED!

Fug meant thread

Bill hicks has more face and less forehead

>SHUT UP SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT UUUUP!!!!1!

The intelligence of a leftist.

I dont hate black people. I hate marxists. Props to this black man for standing his ground

Antifa are such monumental cowards, hilarious

You'll enjoy this one, these antifa idiots try to ambush a conservative journalist and get smacked up

youtube.com/watch?v=0GVp4EvJeDw

>cowards
Did he back down?

No. Nigger loving cuck.

I expected more, sadly there was police present. And omg antifas are ugly.

put this video together to expose the BLATANT RACISM OF ANTIFA

vid.me/wPm3

Danebro here from the bike lock threads.

It's good we nail these punks when they can be found our for implementing assault. The big fish tho are the handlers. Those middle aged liberal men in civvies who pretend like they are journalists or innocent bystanders but who are quite clearly directing the violence of Antifa footsoldiers.

These are the absolute top priority targets. These are the guys the feds will eat alive.

Found out for instigating and assault. Sorry.

>no trap bf

Nigs nig libs lib

Comparing us to plebbit. Fuck off, were full.

holy shit that faggot with the flag actually made me more irrated than the stupid tranny
>hurr what's that wanna film?
>too bad im covering your camera with my flag
>oh where you going?
>thought you could get away huh?
>im just gonna keep doing this
stupid piece of shit

>more people ITT siding with the Antifa tranny than the black guy

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums

Vijo unavailable

Its just reddit/antifa butthurt

Cool channel desu

I've heard that they take down vids you guys link or imbed and that replacing the youtube with Hooktube in the URL avoids this and archives vids

Oathkeepers are no different than Antifa.

Here they are attacking a Sup Forumsitician for his flag and signs.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

Sorry shitskin. Whities before righties. A civic nationalist cuck like you wouldn't understand.

There's already a liveleak link in the thread you monumental fucking morons