Manchildren have to go

Men are destroying our society by being NEET losers.

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally, while demanding to be treated as humans, so boys throw a tantrum and take their ball and go home keeping their angry heads down. If we had smart leaders in the office, we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.

Please stop acting like spoiled children, go outside and fucking man up already. If you have nothing to show for yourself then START WORKING and find a woman AFTER you got your shit together.

Sincerely,
- Females everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2mS0hA-WYA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/http://nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life//type/op/
nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you actually believe someone with a degree would willingly be a NEET? Or do you think there might be a common personality type in all HR departments making things a little difficult for white men, especially with STEM degrees?

If you can understand this, do you understand why "fuck off you whore judging men by their employment makes you a whore" is the right response to you?

Or is expecting to be accepted for jobs that feminists arbitrarily and pointlessly decided we need more women in simply acting like a spoiled child? If so, then isn't expecting I get a job feminists decided I shouldn't have equally childish?

- Males everywhere

Meh, theres always been a large subset of males who fail and live like this, it's not new just exacerbated by the modern age. I think something like 40% of males in history never reproduced.

That being said look in the mirror before you start laying blame on the other sex, it's definitely a two way street

If you want men to be dominant chad maybe you females should start to be again submissive wifes instead of pretentious whores
Also stopping the witch hunt against white males would be nice too thanks

women need to have something men want
they no longer do

Skip past the cringey intro and check out this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=m2mS0hA-WYA

ROASTIES GET TOASTIE

Kill yourself

People should be free to live their lives how they want, if some guys are over serving woman with their vapid and inane personalities, good for them.

Why do women hate it when men enjoy themselves? then become hellbent on destroying that source of happiness?

no

>Men are destroying our society by being NEET losers.
So what will you offer men to stop doing this?

oh look it's this thread again.
get original, you piece of shit.

Go to bed hillary, not even females wanted to vote for you.

You Beta cuck.

Sorry hun but you ain't gonna steal half of my shit. Also i'll work when the doctors redo their operation on my guts and don't fuck up until then I'm gonna play video games and do some reading on the Himyar

ps also impose a HEAVY tax on childless women because they are breaking society more then all NEETS ever could.

Funny thing is, the Chads aren't settling down, they're fucking college-age women in non-commital relationships.

alpha fux, beta bux

It's a consequence of a legal system which rewards unfaithful wives and punishes men for actually settling down.

The tradcucks will never understand that now its the beta male providers who marry, and they're accepting a bad deal.

Marriage favors women, and if a woman has had sex before, she is drastically less likely to stay faithful.

And when she leaves, she still gets the cash and prizes, and gets Chad thundercock too. Win-win for her.

But tradcucks will blame this on men and completely ignore the state acting as the father for single mothers and encouraging hypergamy by making marriage a guaranteed cash prize if they divorce.

Tradcucks will never blame women, they'll keep licking the dirt off their high heels.

roasties aren't worth the effort anymore, especially when society hates white men

I have my life savings hidden in gold bitcoin and some cash and live a chill neet life with no worries

Western "men" are at fault for being apathetic and ignorant to their country.
Allowed and gave women rights.
Allowed and gave minor*ties passage, rights, exclusive privileges.
Allowed corporations to rule and change policy.
Allowed rancid, toxic ideologies to spread to mainstream population.
Stopped acting like a man and being themselves.

Society belongs to those that breed, speak out and act for their group interests.
You don't do any of those, now you're out.

> a cum dumpster with an opinion
> a cum dumpster who wants men to make money so she can steal it with the mighty V
> a cum dumpster thinking she has a right to alter the manifest destiny of men

Whore tits of GTFO

>Allowed and gave women rights.
This is the only mistake white men made the rest are a consequence of females being majority of the voting population.

You're a retarded female-apologist.

Women believe that the only valuable application of a man's time is either paying attention to them or busting their ass to by them nice things. If a man has a hobby that doesn't involve them or doesn't lead to money then they think he is a manchild.

Umm no, sorry sweetie, but women NEED TO be picky, because pregnancy takes your time. If you get pregnant with the wrong guy, you waste at least two years of your life and resources bringing up his child before you can walk away. Maybe you should work on improving yourself instead of eating potato chips.

>Men get nothing out of the social contract, so stop contributing
>things start collapsing and going to shit.

Victory without having to lift a finger.
Prepare to be subjugated by your betters once more whores.

>dedicate entire life to housing and feeding your wife's ass and her whining children
>she leaves you, takes the kids and your money because "lol, you're the wrong guy!"
I know you can't stop being a bitch so I won't ask you to improve yourself.

Just remember
ROASTIES GET TOASTIE

At risk of sounding sympathetic to the silly cunt OP, doesn't being a dominant chad preclude having to ask women to be submissive or asking women to stop picking on you?

NO

I'm doing pretty well for myself
Joined the military a few years back, they payed for my college, now Im out, have a good job and no debt
I stay in shape, work out or run every day, pursue my hobbies, spend time with friends and family, and I live a comfortable life.
I have absolutely no reason to ruin this by committing to a female.
I couldn't care less if women decided not to get into relationships, but it seems like women get turbo butthurt the minute a man mentions he doesn't ever want a relationship. A lot of the females I'm friends with get fucking heated when I say I never want to get married or have a girlfriend, and that I'm content with just having no strings sex with the girls I meet. They actually get angry at me for some reason

I'll be real with ya famalam, farpoint and psvr are the shit. Where else could I pilot the uss intrepid on 12 beers whilst barking order to my bridge crew. In short fuck you op, you sour pussygrape.

Alpha Chads don't support women.

He gets the cunt whether he gives her the bux or not. And the lady can recruit a beta male orbiter to become her provider.

ALPHA FUX, BETA BUX

the (((economic policy))) was set up to require constant growth.
Taxing men and having them buy houses cars etc. wasn't enough. So we give women voting rights empower them and get them in the workforce. They can now pay tax and spend to grow the economy.
But that wasn't enough so we start importing immigrants to spend and grow the economy.

We are at the end of a cycle that can't support itself anymore.

Because they're projecting themselves into that scenario and feel that it's selfish that you're unwilling to share your success (see: losing half your shit in divorce) with them / a woman.

If the giant fat fish was in front of me and didn't bite i would pissed too. Same would happen here if i could exercise a little more without constant pain

He's just misunderstanding.

Alpha fux, beta bux.

Alpha Chads don't want women to become submissive, because then they wouldn't cheat on their beta providers with him.

He's got a garden of women tended by beta cuck traditionalists. What more could he want?

>The Pleb things Society belongs to those who breed

So niggers, mudslimes can breed yet aren't in control of the social frabric of society despite having a larger global population then whites? instead they're controlled like the animals they are why?

IQ is determinant of social power, control, and you faggot have none, neither will your children ever because the modern cum dumpster breeds degeneracy

Sorry hun, but modern feminist laws on marriage pretty much guarantee men won't invest in you.
You have total control of reproduction.

>You are already protected under the State Welfare system. Any bastard that you pop out will be supported. Hell, you can even murder it or give it away without repercussions or with consent from the father.

You can marry someone, and pretty much be set for life if you decided you want to leave them a year or so later.

>Alimony, assets spiting, hell you are even allowed part of assets that the husband had before marriage. You can cheat on your husband, which for most of civilization would have resulted in your death, and still get alimony. You can file for a no-fault divorce when your husband has not broke his marriage oath. You woman don't even have the concept of what an oath.

You can leach off a man for the rest of your life because the family laws pushed by (((you))) are designed to destroy families.

>No fault divorce destroyed men's interest in investing in a family.

Why should men get married? It cost less just to have a kid outside of marriage, then you are just stuck with child support for 18 years instead of alimony and losing half your assets.

You want a man? the one that you see in old movies who is the head of the house and provider who is willing to sacrifice anything for his family?

End no fault divorce.

dude you are a giant golden fish for em who isn't biting into the meme of course they are pissed you aren't spending your cash on em. Same was here until i couldn't exercise without constant pain anymore

Why do you keep mentioning "exercise without pain"?

Are you trying to say that polyamorous relations with a series of Jamals while trying to find a wealthy suitor to take care of you and your children of dubious parentage later in life isn't working out for you? How can it be?

>- Males everywhere

Don't include me in your gay club fagot, I work at a Fucking restaurant cooking shit and I get laid 4 sure, woman give a fuck unless they're stuck up cunts and the man children problem is because of depression mainly, certainly is a mental problem if a man watches cartoons pass the age of 16, I watch my last series dgz when I was 15 and never watched anything again, I stopped playing video games at 19 even thou I would play if the opportunity arised, I bought and played my last video game 3 years ago but only cuss I always wanted to play it (RDR) and I am planning to buy a ps4 this fall cuss they're releasing (RDR2) before the year is over but I'll do the same I did with the old Xbox360 I soon I beat the game I sold the whole thing for a profit, I ain't got time to play with video games, the only thing I like my fingers to play with are pussies and butty holes

I totally agree. My boyfriend walked out of his job right before Christmas. He, in a passive aggressive way, felt that since I had been recently promoted and was making "enough" money, that it would be no big deal.

He has done absolutely nothing since then. No cleaning, no cooking, nothing. All he does is sit on the couch, playing video games and watching movies. The asshole even had the nerve to get all high and mighty and tell me to make him a sandwich when I asked if he had any plans for the day. I'm sooooo gone when our lease is up. Sadly, I know more than a few other young, professional women in the same boat. We might go les just to avoid this childish game playing.

Women and Marxists already have destroyed our society.
No matter what happens, women will never be trusted again with any kind of power and influence. Either we are overrun by thirdworlders and their 'backwards' ideas of society and women replace our own, or men rise up to retake our civilization, never allowing women to destroy it again.
The social experiment of liberalism has taught us a very costly lesson of why virtually every culture and civilization had strict moral codes and didn't consider women fit for responsibility.

>thrift shop
So sad to see how trashy white women are

my gf today told me if she had the chance she would take a used condom of a pro athlete and put the sperm inside her to get child support money.
been planning on ditching this bitch for weeks.... more reason to now

women are trash and all you christ fags are in denial.

Fucking discount internet also i can't move any of muscle in that region for 5 min without intense pain because the good doc left a fucking instrument in me

High unemployment veiled as a NEET problem

Why is she still your gf

In terms of satisfaction, videogames provide much much more bang for a buck compared to 3DPD - not to mention inexistent risk they have, so it's a nobrainer to play vidya and ignore women and their unrealistic expectations.

Females gonna female. Can't blame them as much as I can't blame a dog for dry humping his toy.

Men, on the other hand, have intelligence, conscience, morals, principles, a purpose, honor.
Whatever men exhibit, women will copy.
Western "men" exhibit weakness and apathy, which women copy but are disgusted, intrinsically, by manchildren.

If any of you had a gf and she loved you, you'll notice how she also believes in what you believe.
Take that from an individual level and see it from a social level.

What have YOU done for your people and country?

T. Nigger

>Married to attractive wife who was a virgin and wants to look after the kids.

Protip kiddo, look for women who are not hot but have a great natural beauty about them. Great hip to waist ratio, great bones etc who also have good morals.

Then you encourage them to lose the weight and bam you have a 8+/10 girl who still thinks like a 6/10.

You idiots who buy high are the real cucks, they come with massive demands. Buy low and invest.

>my personal theory is...

You're a woman, what you think is inherently irrational

They lose weight and become a basic hoe, this happens every time.

I tell you my biggest fear right now about letting my current wife drive besides that I have given her a two ton murder weapon is that she will lose the keys and the car itself just like she loses her license and credit cards averaging one a month.

>Took her to see wonder woman

She's all over me during the show. I had to stop her before the line of public indecency was crossed.

Afterwards "Did you like it Ms. user?" (Small fight as I distracted her from her phone and FB for a few minutes to you know, have a conversation about a shared experience like a person)

"Oh yes" "which part" "Oh all the parts". Sigh.

The really painful part is I greatly admire William Moulton Marston who not only left his mark on the world, kinky as it was, but died extremely happy having a wife and gf who loved both him and each other.

Feminism is indeed cancer and the reason men are checking out of the system is because women haven't had to do anything to support themselves and the bar is constantly lowered for them due to betas.

I'm still 100% in the system but this is my second wife as the first thought she would get a better deal than me which was 110% wrong.

> spoiled children

A life of constant social validation from facebook against my paying all the bills. Women are children. All of the power, none of the responsibility and let us make a thread bitching about 'manchildren'

> All he does is sit on the couch, playing video games and watching movies.

What happiness is left to men? I do everything in my house and play video games. Do I blame dudes for checking out? I think they're a lot weaker than me but not really.

>Win and be alpha...you're blamed as the root of all the evils of society

>Check out and vidya....you're blamed for not being alpha enough.

Feminism and the unholy SJW alliance has set a game with no victory condition or place for men and they wonder why things are bad. It's hilarious.

>Brit sees girls just as cattle we just have to hone properly to get nice hot fucks.

I love your primitive ways. I really do. Maybe this is the way to fix females.

Nice LARPing blogpost, you 14 yr old faggot.

>tfw I'm 26 and my wife is 28
>tfw my son was born last month, a day after her 28th birthday

>Females gonna female. Can't blame them as much as I can't blame a dog for dry humping his toy.
Yeah, actually no, you do blame the dog for it, and you reprimand it and train it better.

Thing is, with women, you can't reprimand them because the government won't allow that.

>Men, on the other hand, have intelligence, conscience, morals, principles, a purpose, honor.
>Whatever men exhibit, women will copy.
Weird, because oddly enough, women leave perfectly good men who take care of them and are faithful.

Women, are opportunists, not dogs. The only authority they understand is absolute authority, and that has been monopolized by the state.

Women do not copy a man's intelligence, conscience, morals, principles, etc. because they are literally incapable of such a thing.

The only thing women understand is incentive and fear.

Carrot and stick.

The stick is outlawed and the carrot isn't hanging with loyalty.

This "women are only as good as the men" is bullshit. Women are shit no matter what, it just depends on the society whether they are kept in check. And women have determined that they want to be shitting in the streets and acting like niggers.

I will say it again.

The only mistake men made was giving women the vote.

And then she feels confident enough to go for Jamal.

Ugly girls are just as hypergamous as good-looking girls.

The outside is different, the inside is the same.

>My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally
Women are beating us due to them giving affirmtive actions and dem programs that promote them in college over men and the fact the school system is designed for girls and how women will give girls better grades due to being with the pack.

And when it comes to being demanded to be treated as humans are you ignoring that women's sole function in existence is to make babies if they did not make babies they would have been killed off long ago for being the nigger of the tribe.
>so boys throw a tantrum and take their ball and go home keeping their angry heads down.
So what is the problem here? it is these boys choice to do so.
>we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.
Completely illegal.
>If you have nothing to show for yourself then START WORKING and find a woman AFTER you got your shit together.
Nah id rather just fuck around and do drugs as huffing paint sounds better then getting into a relationship.

If they don't realise they are now attractive they don't even think about it.

Obviously it doesn't work in ghettos where men go around trying to chat women up on the street like some nigger. However if you are living there then you aren't getting a good woman anyway.

Normal middle class women are too shy if they were ugly when young to approach others. It's basically that 'neg' shit PUA's do but she conditioned herself.

And what do you plan on doing, keeping her locked at home to make sure she never interacts with another guy?

She'll eventually get a clue you mong.

Fuck it, I'm probably talking to a roastie pretending to be some female whisperer.

In reality, there's nothing to guarantee your wife won't leave you because she has decided "you're the wrong guy" or "I don't love you anymore".

Hypergamy is only a matter of time.

>Fuck it, I'm probably talking to a roastie pretending to be some female whisperer.

You are. There's a whole gaggle of recognizable roasties in these gender threads.

Guys go up to women all the time no matter where you live. Even I do it just to build confidence.

>letting my current wife drive besides that I have given her a two ton murder weapon is that she will lose the keys and the car itself
Then don't?
Are american men really this low test?

>women leave perfectly good men who take care of them and are faithful.
Either they were pansy ass beta faggots who put her on a pedestal and never told her "no"
Relationship gone sour, no interest from both sides
Or daddy issues bitch

All relationships require constant work, muh love is not enough
Don't get lazy and take her for granted
>, it just depends on the society whether they are kept in check
Men don't keep women in check, Women gonna women.
>The only mistake men made was giving women the vote.
Vote, rights, listening to bullshit.

i agree with what you're trying to say but you come across as a person with a lot of mental issues that you'd be better off sorting out

The "women leave perfectly good men" meme has to go. What we call "perfectly good man" is not what women call such. Plain and simple.

Women choose ambitious, brave men with big dreams, that's what they call "strong". They would generally rather be part of Chad's harem and have a small chance of becoming the wife of a famous football player than marry a videogame nerd, even if he has money to waste.
They know that a more handsome man will more likely achieve more, as well as a strong-looking man. So when everyone around them says a man is "good for her" they believe it for a while, but their instincts don't lie. He might be perfect and the best bro for another man, but it's enough for him to shy from conflict, or be scared of his boss and every instinct the woman has will point towards someone whose ambition and bravery go past those things. Them being nice, caring or even rich will come second. Of course a rich man is more likely to succeed in his ambition, but only provided he has them. Otherwise they'll strip him of everything and go for the pool boy with big dreams and big virtues, if you know what i mean.

I suspect many men having started treating women as equals has really fucked up relationships for women in general.

Women can no longer expect to be pampered while giving nothing in return. They go through their younger years now partying and maybe getting treated on some dates, but it's because the men they're with when partying and dating are expecting to get laid. Many of those women end up sleeping with those guys thinking they're just having fun and that their value as dating material must be quite high if all these guys want to sleep with them. They don't realize that men will happily sleep with a woman that has no relationship value to them.

Guys wanting relationships with women now want their women to act rationally, have decent fiscal responsibility (since their finances would be joined together if married), and show that they can empathize with the guy.

Problem is that women get by with too much shit due to the pussy pass for years so they don't learn to act rationally, nor does society typically punish or look down on women with poor fiscal responsibility, nor do women much ever feel the need to look at things from the man's perspective (so they typically can't empathize with men).

This is also why there is the stereotype in many stories of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl. It's essentially a character that is strong minded and independent much like a man, while also being as forward as a man with wanting to reach out to someone else to help them emotionally.

How do i meet women?

Describe your life and I'll tell you

Lol let us know when ya'll are Gona throw that pussy at us all easy like always.
Fuck sluts in your 20s-30s, then fuck divorced sluts after that.
>pro tip
1)Promise single mothers you think they're special and you like their kid. 2)100% fuck you same night.
3)ignore calls
4)repeat.

>Either they were pansy ass beta faggots who put her on a pedestal and never told her "no"
This myth of "it's always the guy's fault" has to go. Fuck off roastie.

>Relationship gone sour, no interest from both sides
Translation: Woman's hypergamy has kicked in and she no longer feels attraction to her man because she is looking for a better man.

>Or daddy issues bitch
>lol it's the dad's fault lol men are the problem

>All relationships require constant work, muh love is not enough
>Don't get lazy and take her for granted
Yeah, you need to keep showering her with money or she'll run away! You're so alpha for letting this bitch run your life! She's worth so much more! You're lucky to have her! GROVEL! - t. roastie

>Men don't keep women in check, Women gonna women.
You totally missed the point. Society isn't just men. Society is the government, which is men in the abstract.

You simplify this way too much, just so you can say, "man up" will be enough, when in fact you need to change the laws to make sure women aren't rewarded for being unfaithful.

>The "women leave perfectly good men" meme has to go. What we call "perfectly good man" is not what women call such. Plain and simple.
Yeah, women want men to give her even more and have 100% of his attention despite going to work to pay for her sorry ass.

>They would generally rather be part of Chad's harem
That's where the hypergamy is and why I keep saying

ALPHA FUX, BETA BUX

Taking care of a woman you can get in bed is like washing a public toilet. Women aren't worth it to take care of.

>but their instincts don't lie.
Yet again, hypergamy.

You seem to get that it's women who stray away from perfectly good men, but won't admit it. You judge them based on the female's hypergamy which always wants more, even when it is ridiculous. You're hopeless or a roastie.

>single male tax
this thread is bait

Fuck you. If becoming a "man" means being a cheating piece of shit like my father, I rather be a manchild.

T. Neckbeard larping

>chav/nigger detected.

No civilised people do that outside of bars.

Covered most of the points I wanted to make.

Why the fuck would I marry a woman when there's a 70% chance she's gonna take 50-100% of my shit after a handful of years?

Men can't keep women happen (Fucking brad pitt's marriage fell apart for fuck's sake) and the state is willing to step in and white knight for women in every case.

Marriage is a terrible deal for men.

>Striking up conversations with strangers
>chav/nigger
Yeah okay m8, carry on being a numale

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/http://nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life//type/op/

Just a tip though, don't outright lie about your finances or anything, otherwise you might be accused of rape since that's a thing that's gaining now.

I wonder how much time that cunt spent taking photos to get just the right images of her stupid vapid face. I don't know why but this just makes me irrationally angry.

you goddamn fuckwits replying to a shill/bot thread

>Sincerely,
>- Females everywhere

slut

Wear a condom and video it. Maybe a fine in your jurisdiction but there isn't one here. Consider removing video from audio, to make you look completely innocent. Your phone is your bug, ezstreet

ROASTIES GET TOASTIE

Every tradcuck is another single mother enabler.

a race war is the first thing that pops into mind

>nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
>nypost

That's all I needed to see. Come gentlemen, we are done here.

Checked

>not even good bait.
>fuck off
>my shit is more together than 70-80% of my generation
>Idgaf what you're doing economically or educationally, I'll do better, more efficiently.
>blahblahblah
>the Chads aren't settling down
I fucking would given half the chance. I just get interest from obviously loose women. I have zero interest for loose women.

I work 7-3:30 mon-fri. outside of that i sit around in my garage browsing Sup Forums/twitter and watching sports and films, smoking weed+ciggies, drinking booze but i have no desire to go to bars.

Well you're in luck, the only women you'll meet in bars are roasties.

If you want commitment, you won't find it in modern society.

If you want to get your dick wet and you look presentable and aren't a sperg, it's super easy to get some college-aged bitches for a night and ignore them the next day.

>smoking weed+ciggies, drinking booze
I would stop doing that if you do it every week, getting high/drinking alone isn't worth it
No offence but you sound like a bit of a loser, get some more social/fitness based hobbies and go to a gym. Go to >>/fit/ read the stick and do it. I know its a meme, but it really does raise your confidence and make you more attractive. If you're decently attractive and confident, you can meet women anywhere, a bookstore, a coffee shop, tinder, whatever you want. The kind of women you meet at bars suck anyway, they're just looking to get fucked.

Correction: i'm a married man and you're a loser no woman would be faithful to.

>i'm a married man
sounds like a diagnosis

>REEEEEE STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
Why?
Why would I stop doing something I enjoy just for a meaningless social status?

Theres no point in participating in the system anymore, it's better to take as much from it than to contribute to it.

Why are people mad that "manchildren" dont want to marry?

Tiny dick men should stay out of women's lives anyway. You're doing God's work. Praise kek

You know how I know you're from reddit?

>Women waste their prime breeding years being sloots and riding the cock carousel
>Beta men are no longer taking sloppy roasties as wives once their looks start to fade
>THIS IS MEN'S FAULT

I've got a job and a steady income. I'm not going to spend it on you. Instead I would spend it on something pleasant and save some part for the time I'll retire. Ypu've got nothing to offer me.

Haha translation "the fempotato that Burger King hired to mop floors lets me fuck her behind the dumpster after closing."

Fuck off loser.