Indian sub-human hate thread

indian sub-human hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that guy hoping to find in the slime/water?

Did you know they fucking bath in their so called "sacred" river that they shit in, throw bodies and trash in...and then drink from it.

even africans arent as gross as they are

>>**BLOCKS YOUR LOO**

What do

yooooo wtf, can't unsee this

found this on tinder

The Indian super weapon or the 5 that was checked?

>saruman_overseeing_uruk_birthing_pool.jpg

There is no way that those filthy darkies could build a civilization lol

Girl in my highschool was named Pooja, never knew her really, but this was before poo memes became popular
5 is cool, the indian super weapon was the scarring part, literally never going to be able to erase this from my memory.

>and you thought the britbongs stank.

kek, 7/10 wud pound anus

Nah... 6/10.
Certainly would

Super weapon??

She's a qt though ... I would.

Cmon bro poos are ppl too. Nice shit river btw.

POOJA
O
O
J
A

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

FUCKING

WAGON

WHEEL

The essential 'What about India' video

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

MY NAME IS PAJEET, I SHIT IN THE STREET
I AVOID TO LOO TO DEPOSIT MY POO
IF YOU WANT TO MEET, FIND ME IN MY DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

I am chatting right now with a pajeet, he's saying he's cool because "microsoft ceo one indian and google ceo one indian".
I asked about shitting streets, he said: "you can show ower streets".
"
Stranger: im allways perfect im ok but your not perfect for humanity"

How is Alexis, still going to stay in Arsenal?

Did u check the shitting law in Denver now. Hahahaha

Guys no bully pliz.

Too beta to care about sports

Didn't India have a pretty anvancent ancient civilizations that existed when we whites were literally!ly inda woods?

What happened?

Did the eternal Anglo fuck them up ,like commie Kikes fucked up russia?

Pajeet no shitting plz

Are you really from Chile or is it because you have one up your ass? hahahaha

At least back then, we pooed in chamber pots and not in our streets.

>Did the eternal Anglo fuck them up

Yes
>That's a nice caste system you've got there, Pajeet. It'd be a shame if somebody dismantled it.

You call Indians poo in loo, but you need your government to tell you where to poo ...

You should never have tried to leave the Empire shitskin. being a poo in loo is now your punishment. the Yanks get niggers, the African nations have devolved into constant hunger and war.

We always liked Malaysia more than you, and they're better than you now.

>extremist Indians beating people to death for asking them to poo in loo

They gave the abbo tier right to vote,before Mughals we used to throw the first lower caste child in river,because first new born baby tends to have more physical strength than others.

Anglos,used us and then stroke the divide and policy between Upper caste and lower caste,Hindus and Muslim,though everything was prevalent but the flame was initiated by Eternal.

Nevermind,everyone is drowning with political correctness and the only privilege we can have is to make fun of each others sinking ship on a mongolian basket waiving forum.

Hey, regardless of whether our government tells us where to poo, it always ends up in a loo. Indias government is literally engaging in state sponsored potty training.

Are you sure, please read the poo law in Denver..., whole of denver has been made a designated shitting street..hahaha

See, look at all this you typed up. You spent probably since the very beginning of this thread typing a whole essay when you could have used this valuable time pooing in a loo. But no, you continue to shit in streets. Way to go Pajeet.

Thanks for fucking Hitler,the only hope world had,by supplying us and yours enemy into battlefield for fucking KIKE's of all.

It's as if we would have been pooing in loo now if Fractional Reserve Banking wasn't a thing,and inflation was just a theory.

How about feeling that being a pajeet?

wow

thanks for sharing I didn't realize how terrible they were at driving

How is ur designated shitting street city Denver doing burger.

Imagine being forced to marry whoever your parents tell you to marry. Man that must suck nigga, thats one of the few times im glad to be black

So let me guess Blacked.com is not a problem for you,right? Why even make such threads,muh saving race and shit,when you were the one who roam around the world sharing democracy,equality and shieeeet for the JEW master.

TAKE YOUR POO TO THE LOO PAJEET

>flag
You must be a pajeet with a proxy. Or a Poo in loo living in America.

How do Indians even live that long. He looks at least 35.

yes poo in loo not living in a designated shitting city Denver. Hope u r not from there.

It was actually arguably the most advanced ancient civilization, but it wasn't in India mostly.

Gladly I am in top 1% by having a mediocre income,you can be in top 1% with Rs 60000 per month salary,ie roughly $1000 a month.

Life isn't bad for the people with money,we have gated communities to keep the street shitter away.

A visionary way ahead of his time

F

>when you were the one who roam around the world sharing democracy,equality and shieeeet for the JEW master.

>Implying that this is what I actually support and want.

Perhaps your brain is chuck filled with poo and curry. Go poo in a loo pajeet and go rape your cousin Pooja.

India is fucking disgusting.

I've never heard that one
jaksjaksjajsjajjksjkajaa

Yet we have advance structures like Ajanta and Ellora right in our neighborhood

>Burger resorting with Ad hominem.

Many such cases.

Microsoft certified solution developer signing in!

Hey please go make our TShirts and Nike shoes on time.

made from poo?

Imagine living 35 years in India

Whites are just albino poos. Thats their big secret. Its all a deficiency. A disease. Race doesnt exist. Indians are a lost tribe of africa like abos. The whole western world is fake. Satans playground.

>we have gated communities to keep the street shitter away.

Probably because the streets in your gated community are yours to shit on. Essentially they are private shitting streets.

Image a Chile up your ass for 35 years. Thats spicy.

By our standards it'd be shit, but our ideas about love and marriage contributed to the shitty state our society is in now.

Shut the fuck up Pajeet and use the toilet like a normal human being. Oh wait, you aren't even qualified as a human.

Get that pole out of your ass...

>lurking on this thread
>housemate comes home say he smell poop
>mfw

>Pajeet resorting to shitting in streets.
Hundreds of millions of such cases.

But indians are terrible people. So far the ones I met. The evil ones are the worst. No wonder they created the caste system. Think how evil they are to create something liek that, get owned by it. And then turn on their own brothers for albinism. Their so proud of their light skin. But they are not the wahabis they wish they were. But they act like it. And I hate them for it. I never did. But the way they treat their own people is disgraceful.

pic related. Bhatti tribe of pakistan.

if i successfully locate a toilet witch can i ask her to give me the ghost succ?

Hey please get our underpants ready, i need to change them on time.

If it was Pinochet's Chile, I'd go for it any day

only if you take that burger out of yours

I will when I poo in loo

You sly motherfucker, show the average typical parts of India not the fucked up ones you fucking cunt! I can show you fucked up parts like Detroit, Bronx etc you faggot motherfucker. Fucking cumskin.

somebody got mad...

I was speaking to an Indian guy the other week, and he was saying that most of the street shitting and abortion hog type problems are because the south Indians are basically Abo-tier.

Is this accurate?

POO DETECTED

Bits of metal & plastic they can recycle

CEO of Microsoft and Google are south Indians.

Bro their driving test is literally drive straight for 100 metres, turn left slightly and you pass.

Are you from Poland or PooLand. Go watch home alone.

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

the famous poo song

Indians are lost tribes of africa. The original ones are caucasion(bone structure) blacks. Whites are albino indians. The proof is all around you. Satan just doesnt want you to know, so you sin against your brothers and sister. Because the teacher is silent during the test. Because youre an indoctrinated slave to Satanic Zionism.

very good movie, a like it a lot

You're really not in a position to call out others on ad hominems, considering your 'arguments'

60000 pm.
Fuck you poorfag.

Even a 10th pass munna broker makes more than you. You are lower middle class in a tier-2-city.