Trump has tapes

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUcdmpWrl30
youtube.com/watch?v=3XhymAIp8os
google.ie/amp/www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-donald-trump-russia-investigation-dijon-mustard-scandal-fox-fake-623643?amp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>scoop

>scoop

>2 scoops

>scoop(s of ice cream)

Hopefully that's the only scoop he'll have today.

Let's release these bitches so we can get to Seth Rich

DRUMPFFFFFF

Who cares? Trump is a kike and abandoned everything we supported him for. Go to reddit or something.

Get back to bull prepping Sven.

fuck off

>making fun of stupid things is an abnormal reaction
get a life, sven

i betcha comey has recordings too

>Making a big deal about that is NOT something we should mock until the heat death of the universe

k

Comey was one weird motherfucker of an FBI boss.

never said it wasn't funny as fuck, just saying that normies needs to be redpilled on the absurdity of newspapers printing two scoops, as something newsworthy

Fuck off Sven or I won't give your wife 2 scoops and let you watch anymore.

OH BOY I GOT A MIGHTY FINE HUNCH THAT COMEY MIGHT

"C O M M I T _ S U I C I D E"

VERY SOON

Everyone in the FBI hated him with a passion
t. FBI groupie

right

and trump is like a normal executive level personality

if trump was any more weird we'd find photos of him in diapers with ivanka pegging him with a curling iron

I bet a blow job from a guy with an octopus face would feel petty good

Severely underrated

>thinking this was clever

> trump is like a normal executive level personality

Golfs, bangs models, poses with sports cars.

Pretty standard really. What else would successful alphas do?

I read Comey's transcripts a few times and I'll take the guy that eats KFC on his jet over the one who has to look to the DNC to wipe his ass.

His machinations on his boss and his ethical sense don't compute either.

>Might make Clinton look bad so I agonized over it and eventually did what Clinton's flunky Lynch told me to do. This was the ethical lesser of two evils for Clinton and definitely what the FBI should be in the business of doing.

>Fought tooth and nail to keep from making Trump look bad when there was no investigation and I could have cleared it up with a sentence. This is also ethical.

He's either broken or in the tank for the Clintons.

>as well as tapes of "MANY OTHERS"
Wow! This doesn't sound exactly like made up bullshit or anything!

Love it. Keep posting this.

>what is sarcasm

haha

he used to brag to howard stern how perverted and deviant he was, why those tapes werent used by the dems boggles me

very uncommon flag
love your women

youtube.com/watch?v=HUcdmpWrl30

Thailand has no women

>scoop

You don't say.

I figured as much. Why else would he be so confident about testifying about something as unimportant as the loyalty remark?

These scoop memes are amazing

Gonna have to make a folder now

Maybe, too bad Trump had his office raided, while Comey was on the other side of the country talking about diversity.

Sure is a shame when your hired as director to be a fixer, only to be unable to cover-up your own fuck ups.

>Trump has tapes
>Trump says Comey better hope there's no tapes because they'll show Trump's right and Comey's wrong and completely vindicate Trump
>Trump still hasn't just dropped the relevant audio on national television live to blow Comey out and instantly shatter any narrative about this obstruction of justice shit

Either the tapes don't exist at all, which is why Trump hasn't released any despite his tweet directly after firing Comey, OR the tapes exist but have some shit in them that's obviously bad for Trump or his administration in some way, so he doesn't want to release them despite, again, implying they're there.

I'm not seeing a functional endgame here, guys.

Shill go

You give them an inch they take a mile.

They demanded his tax returns for months, they get it, look like idiots, then beg for more tax returns.
Comey literally said Trump was not under investigation, then CNN says the president is obstructing justice and Colbert says "So Trump is colluding with the russians, huh?"

He has no reason to give anyone any evidence; just by keeping quiet Coney perjured himself, admitted he leaked and smeared the DNC. If he did release the tapes, this hearing wouldn't even have happened

>Trump still hasn't just dropped the relevant audio on national television live to blow Comey out and instantly shatter any narrative about this obstruction of justice shit

Door number 4: Trump plays close to the vest while his enemies maximize bets against him to do maximum damage to their political position when he releases what he does have.

so what does it mean?

Nice idea, shitty shop.
Jesus, if you did that please give me the images and I'll give it a try.

Nice

pretending that something is serious when it is ridiculous, and your surround by people pointing out how ridiculous it is, makes you looks just as ridiculous.

This is usually called giving enough rope to hang themselves.

Never stop your enemy when he's making a mistake.

MONICA

Has Trump been helped by somebody inside?

Man I hope there are tapes. Then we can listen to what happened for ourselves.

what's the new scoop meme?

Media was shitting their pants over Trump getting two scoops of ice cream at a dinner while everyone else only got one.

Probably because he was the only one who just asked for two while the others were too scoopcucked to just open their mouth and say something.

the shitty shop is part of the appeal for me tbqh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo......................

>Anikin (from the high ground)

surely this can't be real

sadly its real

It was their headline story on multiple outlines.

>outlines
*outlets

youtube.com/watch?v=3XhymAIp8os

those tic tacs better be orange

Are they tapes of Comey saying nigger?

Okay. then it's obstruction of justice if he doesn't hand them over.

It's as real as the time media shit their pants over the time Obama asked for Dijon mustard on his burger.

google.ie/amp/www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-donald-trump-russia-investigation-dijon-mustard-scandal-fox-fake-623643?amp=1

Octopi have beaks though. All cephalopods have beaks.

Mmmm nobody seemed to care then did they, but bring up 2scoops & well-done ketchup steaks and Sup Forums gets in a furor
Really primes my pistachios

Do you want me to give you a shitposting asset? No charge for it.

Nobody gave a shit. Literally one retarded Republican invented the worst excuse to hate on Obama and got universally mocked for it. Meanwhile, CNN runs with the two scoops story, and suddenly the entire fucking comedy scene is mocking Trump for it and calling him a terrible person because of it, like the Late Show and SNL. Not even comparable.

it was the idea that their could be tapes that drove Comey to invent the possibility of memos that he never used before in his career until he met Trump. (and that they can't find) Let. That. Sink. In.

I keep getting these lefty 'comedy' propaganda videos in my jewtube suggestions even though I've never watched anything like it.
Makes me fucking mad.

it's out of hand. I get served up nothing but SNL and other garbage talking about trump. My news feed is filled with crap from liberal blogs. I click "not interested in articles from huffington post" but that never does anything.

That's just it. Trump had the recordings that Comey made.

>I keep getting these lefty 'comedy' propaganda videos in my jewtube suggestions even though I've never watched anything like it.
that's because jewtube has an agenda

If it tapes made by Comey, then it could well be "many others."

I know they have an agenda and are owned by google but it's ridiculous.
Do they seriously think that's gonna convert me? Snippets of late night and trevor fucking noah??
Just makes me less inclined to actually read any of that crap since I'm so sick of having it rammed down my throat each week after the 'not interested' feature 'resets'.

underrated