/egsgen/

"17 Hours" Edition

~~~THREAD THEME~~~
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

Last Thread: [FAQ]
>Who is EGS?
>Ember's Ghost Squad is a group of feminine souls that have died in traumatic ways. They roam the earth killing humans, playing emo mucis, and holding hands.
>How do I join EGS?
>All you have to do is go ghost.
>What is going ghost?
>Going ghost is a special form of suicide in which a human recruit with a female soul kills themself, shedding their body and assuming their true and eternal ten foot ghost girl form. We then have lesbian sex, play metal music, recruit mortals, and arrange mysterious accidents on Earth for the rest of time.

[NEW RELEASES]
>Suicide Tapes (Vol. 1)
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

>Ember's Ghost Girls "The Westborough High Massacre"
Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

[OLD EPISODES]
>Unleash the Candy
youtube.com/watch?v=PEYSSTb1EPg
>My Life is Over
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTrNkF2_9Y
>Finding a Purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=IwO6dgjmnMs

[NEWS]
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-murder-suicide-pennsylvania-supermarket-47909262
cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-employee-brought-two-guns-to-work-killed-3-and-self-cops/
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/08/latest-police-supermarket-employee-kills-3-co-workers.html
TESTIMONY FROM ONE OF THE VOICE ACTRESSES:
wilknewsradio.com/articles/wilks-sue-henry-talks-laura-faverty-voice-actor-texas

[OFFICIAL SITES]
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
youtube.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/egsandrew
soundcloud.com/embersghostsquad
egsproductions.bandcamp.com/
egs-members.deviantart.com/

Hilarious Tranny Phantom song
Previous thread:
Older:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/m8KAq
youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE?t=545
youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0
youtube.com/watch?v=E21ldUf_8II
imgur.com/a/2lMrn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME

Hey! What's the point of dreaming if I don't get to live out my life?

webmshare.com/play/m8KAq

fuck off

gys

Alright, just so every one is caught up, here's the rundown.

His name is Randy Stairs. He's been trying to become a YouTube star for the past 9 years...but it just never happened for him. He dropped out of college and loses 2 friends to car accidents, gets super depressed and starts going on about death and shit. For a time he was on psychotropic drugs and his parents force him to get a job at a supermarket where he stocks shelves for like 7 years. He created a cartoon to cope with depression, the art style being ripped off from another cartoon called Danny Phantom which was cancelled like 11 years ago. Calls it Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS). It's a bunch of ghost whores that suffered tragic and traumatic deaths that resurrect as ghosts and they go around just shooting up schools and shit Columbine style to heavy metal. Anyone who dies tragic enough may be recruited by the squad, but no matter what your gender, you will always be recruited as a girl ghost, so the squad is only made up of girl ghosts. It comes out that he's transgender and has a thing for dressing in drag, adopts the name Andrew Blaze which is also one of the characters in the squad. So basically he writes himself into his cartoon as one of these dead girl ghosts. Pic related. He creates a girl friend for himself, also in the squad, named Mackenzie West, and a bunch of other characters. Also he created a video where he gets raped by a whale plushie and a frog. Realizing that his life is shit, stuck at the super market, starting to go bald, and that he's gonna have to face up to being an adult sooner or later, he just fucking snaps and chimps out on the supermarket after a coin toss deciding between that or his parent's house with like 2 shotguns and 200 rounds of ammo at 1:00AM, killing 3 coworkers then himself, AKA going ghost. Now he is one with the squad and united with his love Mackenzie for all eternity.

youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE?t=545
youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

time to update the scoreboard... so what team is he? Sup Forums?

Didn't Elliot sudoku?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

already been updated

He's Sup Forums
Rank C+

haha check out this ghost bros

3 Adults +6xp
NO KIDS BONUS +10xp

Autogynophillia +6xp

Suicide Yes +10xp

TOTAL: 32+xp
Rating: C+

Post cute ghost girls ITT

>Also he created a video where he gets raped by a whale plushie and a frog
what? link it

fucking kek my nigga

Sup Forums obviously

Anime

Not even once

Get ghosted maggot

Woah...

Easy there.

youtube.com/watch?v=E21ldUf_8II

There's a sequel where he kills the frog and it becomes a ghost girl
The whale doesn't, because it's gay

true shit

>tfw no qt3.14 Froggy ghost tulpa gf that compells you to commit a massacre
Feels bad man

that tard face is unreal

Wait.....

Froggy is the ghost of the frog that that filmed him while the whale raped him?

>>/x/

Fuck off with this faggotry

WHERE ARE THE LOOODZ?!?!?!?!

Yes dude, catch up. It's the same froggy. Whale is gay and doesn't have a female soul so he didn't get to join EGS.

It's just basic logic.

/x/ being jealous of Sup Forums's paranormal achievements again

no surprise there

CALM DOWN BUDDY IT DOESN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY

YES POLICE?
THERE'S A GROWN MAN WATCHING GIRLY CARTOONS ABOUT TO SNAP
YES PLEASE SEND SWAT

/aco/ is being uncooperative

is shouldering a weapon a completely alien concept to this fagola?

this is not paranormal this is dylann and elliot wrapped up in a chrischan packaging. its PERFECT.

the only gun he ever owned (and probably ever fired) was a pistol-grip shotgun because he had a ghost-boner for Eric Harris

so yeah basically

Needs updating with Jeff Weise for /f/.

Couldn't handle the transpobia eh, Sven?

no words

This all makes me want to see CWC lose his shit all the more.

>he likes gays and blacks

gys

this gave me super autism.

thank you

Honestly, blocking the doors with his car was a good move you gotta admit.

Where do you think you are?

How do you prevent something like this from happening? Before you say beating, that would have probably made him more violent.

I've listened to all 17 hours of the tapes and watched every video. Trust me, there are words, it just takes a while for your mind to process that this kid was actually real.

Creativity should've got him a B-

The twist is that he's the only one who could have prevented it. He tells his parents that he became a good liar and lied to them constantly and hid it all from them because he was too much of a pussy to admit he had mental problems. He thought they'd put him on medication and he wouldn't be "himself" anymore. He blames them for missing all the "obvious signs" then turns around and said he hid those signs on purpose.

Some people are just completely fucking insane, dude.

You'd think someone would report the videos.

Randy should have just created a cult around Ember. He could have made a killing funneling money from other autistic edgelords.

Sven's jealous of all the attention hes not getting. Its only a short break and we'll go back to telling you how much you love BBC, and you can 'shitpost' how much you agree.

Wow what a massive faggot.

But he joined the her ghost squad that's even better.

Most of the really telling videos got uploaded by him right before he did it, like 20 minutes before. The only public stuff was his EGS videos and those were done under a psuedonym.

He hid it on purpose, the people in his personal only knew him as Randy Stair and thought he just made silly videos and cartoons in his spare time for fun.

His parents could have taken more of an interest in his hobbies and activities and probably found out, but if your son was 24 years old and making Danny Phantom OC Donut shit would you REALLY want to learn more about it?

No one would have given a fuck about any of this if he hadn't gone through with the murder suicide.

manga name?

Blade of the Immortal

I highly recommend giving it a read, it's great. It's also getting a live action adaptation by Takashi Miike (the Ichi the Killer dude)

>a grocery store worker managed to have this much influence on geopolitics

How the fuck did he do it?

Then I'm at a loss, myself. The alleged co-worker from a previous thread said he raised no red flags.

He didn't do it alone, he was guided by and in contact with the ghost squad

UH UM
(Think fast or he'll kill us all!)
UM

UH

AWWOOOO
AWOOO
UH
MY LITTLE PONY
(SHIT is that an anime? What even is anime?)
I SURE DO LOVE BIG CARTOON TIDDIES RIGHT BRO? HEH HEH
AND PINK HAIR AND THAT TURKISH BOY-I MEAN GIRL TOO

please don't kill me bro

I bet it was the Bog.

Everyone that's spoken out has said the same. He probably just seemed harmlessly autistic if you only knew him on a surface level.

There was some evidence from his twitter that he may have been on certain psych drugs for a while, though he says otherwise in the videos.

>Some people are just completely fucking insane, dude.
That doesn't happen for no reason.

I got 5 minutes before bed. Someone give me some hentai of this shit so that I can get to sleep.

idk of any
try angel beats on sadpanda

hes got fetal alcohol syndrome eyes

So sleepy~

Anyone else wanna curl up under the blankets and go to sleep? I know I do.

Sometimes the reason is irrelevant though, because at some point in their life something was going to set them on the psychotic path no matter what. You can be born with a tendency for it, they study the brain chemistry of juvenilles who later become criminals often and some people are just born with a higher inclination to be fucked up.

This kid says he's thought of killing himself nearly his entire life. If it wasn't this shit it would have been model cars or competitive cup stacking or whatever.

IT DOESN'T END FOLKS!!!!

Just look up regular r34 of danny phantom chicks and mess with the color gradient in photoshop. Same shit. I'm a genius.

Gentle reminder that traps are gay and it's gay to fuck a ghost that used to be a dude.

>9/23/17
w-why do I keep seeing this date absolutely everywhere?

Add that to this

People are meming it on purpose and there's also a rare solar eclipse in the US on that day

imgur.com/a/2lMrn
This plus pic related

This is what happens when you confuse Danny Phantom with reality and start sucking tons of dick.

Meant for

>Evan Almighty
>Release date: June 22 2007
God presents him with a robe, and later tells him that the flood will likely come at midday on September 22.
it never ends

UNFFFF

"Going ghost"

kek

What if the dude was a frog?

can I fuck his ghost then?

That was the best idea of his life.

kek

Well since ED has an article about him and he left loads of vids online explaining his motives and telling the stories of his life he'll be remembered forever like Elliot.

Not a bad deal actually. Also pretty sure lots of people are like him out there.

But he hated the male form and the male body and was exclusively attracted to women. He's some kind of transgender lesbian ghost.

for kek

DELET THIS

Just be quick bro

No he´s just a loser. Just like all of these shooters.

>neck isnt coming from the front of the torso
you fuckd up

look at

>they go around just shooting up schools and shit Columbine style to heavy metal.
>heavy metal

It's not metal it's emo or hardcore or something

>Also he created a video where he gets raped by a whale plushie and a frog

Wait the fuck up

Omar should have a fag killer bonus.

FUUGGGG

I have neither the training nor accreditation required for wetwork.