>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/standalone/?418089-101/hillary-clinton-campaign-headquarters&popoutPlayer
twitter.com/VanityFair/status/873250871143956480
politico.eu/article/merkel-germany-stands-by-nato-spending-pledge-despite-spd-doubts/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/europe-slams-trump-in-public-on-climate-lobbies-him-in-private-for-natural-gas-exports/
politico
archive.is/aZPF7
dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/new-tech-could-bring-coal-power-roaring-back-to-life/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
archive.is/Kh4MY
youtu.be/AeAZ2o9zwdo
infowars.com/leftists-freak-after-woman-puts-burqa-on-wall-streets-fearless-girl-statue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you haven't see the Hillary Clinton HQ full footage, watch it now!

c-span.org/video/standalone/?418089-101/hillary-clinton-campaign-headquarters&popoutPlayer

Stayed up late last night watching it. Around 3:00 is when the first inkling of the election going Trump's way, but the reality doesn't really start setting in until around 3:45. Great watch

The Milky Way is rightfully US clay just incase anyone forgot.

>Let's guess the name of the writer

>Watching Jewood propaganda
>Ever
Thank God they can't erase the past, I would lose my westerns.

Read the comments regarding this article. There are paid or unpaid hill shills balkanising the democratic party. They are completely fucked in 2018 and 2020.

twitter.com/VanityFair/status/873250871143956480

>don't leave your wife's son at home
FTFY

> I watched a movie about a powerful woman from some island of asshole Amazons that isn't an asshole and actually respects men as equals

wtf I hate men's rights and want to lower requirements to let women in positions of power and in the military and police now

Jokes on you. I'm sterile.

Sneaky subliminal messaging

I bet she's a pede

I fucking hate Washington DC. Interning here for the Summer was fucking mistake.

Reminder that Germany and the EU are subservient to America

politico.eu/article/merkel-germany-stands-by-nato-spending-pledge-despite-spd-doubts/

Goddamn it was fucking hard to find this article using google. Literally every story on the first 2 pages was about Merkel saying they wouldn't pay the $360bn debt they owe, which is a way less important story than the fact that they're going to pay their 2%. They censor ANYTHING even slightly favorable for Trump. By the way, they're going to pay that $360bn.

Here's why: dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/europe-slams-trump-in-public-on-climate-lobbies-him-in-private-for-natural-gas-exports/ Interestingly I found this story much easier using ddg. This is why increasing energy production is so important. Not only does it reduce the cost of our domestic manufacturing, it gives us enormous leverage over other countries. Look what the Saudis have been able to do by leveraging their oil.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - I have to watch all 9 hrs before commenting

Thank you senpai

Let's archive that

>politico eu/article/merkel-germany-stands-by-nato-spending-pledge-despite-spd-doubts
archive.is/aZPF7

Oh Mister Trump, the shit it comes out of my ass

She's a (((psychologist))).

>archivebutt

>make sure to brainwash your kids!
The absolute state of NYT

>That article conceded America needs to return to glory before we spend time debating transgender bathrooms.
>Wake up from Trump Derangement Syndrome
>Get swarmed by zombies who are still in Trump Derangement Syndrome

BLM stopped the parade because of "gay white male donors" and "no queer POC representation"

The titles read exactly like generic article copy written by indians for sale on content sites

She's a pedophilic dyke.

Save it for the shills norway

>doing all this shit for 2% of the population
I bet Obama did this

that's pretty gay. you have my condolences.

Well, at least the left are eating their own. I hope some transgender people start arguing that Gay people are bigots for refusing to have sex with them, it would be funny to see the shitstorm involved in that

it's a bot

Because faggots are faggots, they WILL roll over the BLM. Expect the "pride" shit to eventually include anyone and everyone who isn't a straight white male.

Could be bots too, it's not like their articles require any talent anymore. Just enter a few key words and let the bot shit out a generic clickbait paper

roll over for*

I love liberal infighting. For the lgbt alphabet soup, gay pride will be erased and only black trannies will be represented (ie Stonewall riots n sheit).

a woman

wearing PANTS?!

It already happened in Toronto btw. Faggots were having a march, BLM showed up and blocked them because they wanted all the attention on them. They accused the organizer of racism and of course, he dropped his pink panties and let them fuck him dry

What'd you expect from size queens?

>roll over for
And they fucking did! They rationalized it as "we need to accept that pride is to celebrate and protest!" and "their voices need to be heard too, we should listen"

It's a woman (male).

Evening lads.

In honor of joeposting, I will now start the long lasting legacy of gregposting

Enjoy.

Came here to post that

>t. antifa

No gag reflex?

3:48 makes my heart flutter with saltiness

No, they will eventually just create a blanket (((identity))) to encapsulate everyone who isn't a straight white male.

Pic related is the beginning.

This is all the democrats have left. Snarky graffiti on port o potties.

The beginning of the end more like. Let's watch trannies interacting with porch monkeys

How much you bench, Greg?

>brown and black stripes

You don't get it then. this isn't a unification, this is a co-option. They'll turn on white gays, just like "intersectional feminism"

>black murder victims become majority gay

>that image

heh

>They'll turn on white gays
BLM will turn on their own eventually and the terror organization will cease. Soros knows this.

Post this to BLM

>blacks are the new gays!

Exactly, BLM + LGBTBBQ = BLM but with a few more fags

LGBTQ+...and niggers and spics

That's perfect. A single flag for uglies, criminals and incompetents.

Oh my god it's fucking hideous.

This is so perfect. They're abandoning control of the rainbow flag.
We need to snatch it back up quickly.

Soros already gave up on them and is funding Antifa now. BLM is hardly in the news anymore, they do their own thing, but will die out soon because Soros isn't funding them anymore.

This, desu.

What if Democrats win in 2020?

If they continue as they are? Not possible.

What if ayylium disclosure tomorrow

>BLMLGBTIQA

Now they're just going back to cavespeak.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/new-tech-could-bring-coal-power-roaring-back-to-life/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
archive.is/Kh4MY

>"The Japanese are showcasing new technology that drastically cuts emissions and increases efficiency of coal-fired power plants, which could threaten the viability of importing natural gas.

>"A new experimental power plant in Osakikamijima burns coal under high temperatures to convert it into a gas, reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions 30 percent while also increasing plant efficiency. The project also has a fuel cell facility to extract hydrogen from gasified coal and force it to react with oxygen to generate power."

>"The new technology “is 30% more efficient in power generation than the most advanced coal-fired power generation plant in Japan and reduces the generation of CO2 by 30%,” Kenji Aiso, president of Osaki CoolGen which operates the plant, told the Nikkei Asian Review Tuesday. Compared with other typical coal-fired power plants in the world, the new technology reduces CO2 emissions per unit of power output by 40 percent."

Russia, NO!

>Not possible.
Don't underestimate their corruption and power

You literally have a Penis and Breasts.

if we just put enough swastikas on a rainbow flag could we steal it from them?

A funny liberal meme? What's this...

We can take it back. They already have a new icon.

Sick gains but dyel

The japanese seems to be really good with their recycling and other sorts of jobs, they show it in our local news from time to time, but I don't know any jap that can say if it's profitable or not.

Based Japan saving coal

With such relatable, down to earth, definitely non-robotic "cool" dem pols, they will win every single race by a margin of 40%.

>I will stress non-robotic, super cool cussing mannequins - I mean candidates

youtu.be/AeAZ2o9zwdo

Watch them shove some letters for nigs and muslims in front of the acronym and the + will stand for lgbtqia...etc

>roleplaying as Greg Gutfeld

Is gregposting the new joeposting?

Australia is very interested in this project and is supplying the coal to Japan because they are fleeing from nuclear power.

>infowars.com/leftists-freak-after-woman-puts-burqa-on-wall-streets-fearless-girl-statue/
kek

>Both Japan and Australia want more good boy points
Nice

joe is funnier looking
you need some funny looking greg pictures

Do you guys think hillary is going to jail?

Earthquakes and Nuclear plants are not a good combo.

No.

Maybe in 8 years, but I genuinely can't think of a candidate they can prop up in time for 2020

Yes, she and also Obama, possibly Soros.

B-but this means coal is good.

Muh PARIS CLIMATE ACCORD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>no wall
>no deportation swauds
>no travel ban
>no hillary in jail
>pedos still run Washington DC

let's just kill ourselves, we've been duped

you're welcome

do you guys think Comey is going to jail?

Nuclear power is crippled by regulation because civil engineers are banned from developing anything related to it.

Military on the other hand you have Aircraft carriers propelled by nuclear power and are safe as fuck and they are on the fucking sea.