Maidan

Was Maidan a CIA revolution or was it someone else who organised and funded it?

Other urls found in this thread:

inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/12/confession-of-a-cia-agent-they-gave-us-millions-to-dismember-yugoslavia/
global-politics.eu/2016/11/09/confession-cia-agent-gave-millions-dismember-yugoslavia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=V9ube0p-d7k
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/keep-spirit-maidan-alive
youtube.com/watch?v=1xKkigMmZuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Typical Soros "Colour Revolution" type of thing, yes

It was funded by the State Department mostly. MAYBE the CIA. But mostly the State Department and Soros' Color Revolution NGOs.

Tanks in 30 minutes

[CLANKING INTENSIFIES]

CIA through and through, organised by this woman

Confession of a CIA Agent: They Gave Us Millions to Dismember Yugoslavia
Did that group ever exist and what exactly you were doing in Sarajevo under CIA command?
No such group ever existed! Our headquarters lied to us. Our mission was to alarm and spread panic among politicians in Bosnia, simply to fill their heads with the idea that Serbs would attack. To begin with, we accepted the story, but after a while we started to wonder. Why were we raising such hysteria when the group clearly did not exist?

inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/12/confession-of-a-cia-agent-they-gave-us-millions-to-dismember-yugoslavia/

global-politics.eu/2016/11/09/confession-cia-agent-gave-millions-dismember-yugoslavia/

knew a guy who lived in Ukraine and discussed how immediately after the collapse of USSR you would see western interests and groups gradually transforming Ukraine to be part of the west.
he also mentioned how nazi grafitti appeared all of a sudden, all in English. He said British and western neo-nazis setup cells and groups and sprayed nazi grafitti throughout Kiev. This has been going on for 20 years.

he could not explain why all neo-nazi grafitti was all in English. All neo-nazi Ukraine culture was all based on British neo-nazis.
after 20 years the neo-nazi movement grew to include large portions of society.
his theory was that nationalism and de-Russification was all part of western interests.

>Regarding the landmass of Eurasia as the center of global power, Brzezinski sets out to formulate a Eurasian geostrategy for the United States. In particular, he writes, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger should emerge capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America's global pre-eminence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game

>The Grand Chessboard in .pdf form
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

What I forgot to ask was, is there any credible evidence of it being a CIA/whatever revolution

Or is it just internet assumptions based on nothing

Pretty much
Not to mention john mcains son got a nice job out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9ube0p-d7k

Here some redpills from Lithuania.

My Lithuanian gf is obsessed with Ukraine and maidan and is convinced that ukrops are goodbois who dindunufin and putler is the devil incarnate

What do?

Oh I totally forgot. In Ukraine Rada (parliament) 80% of jews. So no more comments.

Inb4 this interesting thread is 404'd (deleted, not archived) to make room for more b.s. distraction-disruption-slider threads.

>Thank you, Mr. Soros for seeing the positive possibilities of Ukraine and for helping Ukraine achieve its potential.

>Excellent work Mr. Soros! I am from Canada and have been following Maidan from the beginning days. How thrilling for me a Ukrainian Canadian to see Yanukovych gone.
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/keep-spirit-maidan-alive

Brainwash of our Lithuania media. We're bunch of cucks sadly

Colour revolution just means agitation caused by NGOs (remember: non-governmental (i.e. foreign) organisations) that lead to the overturning of a government

shag her in her putler and find another proper british slag

Thanks, Moshe
fugg, is there no hope? She's pretty redpilled on most stuff desu but Ukraine and Russia are extreme butthurt topics

Surely (((they))) gave a little shove to this, but not anything significant. National-Trotskism is true ideology of Ukraine, and they never stop doing this.

Of course it was a State department / CIA operation.

They even hired the same snipers to shoot into the crowd that they used in Syria, Libya and Venezuella.

I believe you get a discount if you want to revolt 3 regimes at purchase.

Sadly no. Our government also ruled by former commies and (((cryptos))). And if you say different opinion about things, you'll see consenquences like losing job, harrasing etc.

Oh and your girlfriend one of those many Lithuanians who are "muh West". It's temperament of our people being closed down in commie state and see the West like the fairytale and no reality.

Really?
Over the years of studying history I've come to the conclusion that no evolution in any country at any point in time was caused just by the genuine 'will of the people'
Always some third party meddling involved
Surely Ukraine is no different

If you arguing about politics with a woman instead of using her by her natural purpose, problem is with you.

She hates the west and hates commies tho lel
Quite a mixed bag desu

Got sources for those hot statements though?

No idea who did it, but it was definitely funded.
People were being paid in cash/USD on site for participating and were also provided food for going as long as possible (heard it from someone who was there).

ask stupid questions get stupid answers
but yes it was the CIA and Soros and EU peeps who didn't want the Russians cutting off the gas and heating oil pipelines midwinter (ironically Jews who want to keep Germans supplies with gas lulz).

Oh look, another katsap shill thread pretending the world didn't watch the whole thing streamed live.

The only people who were paid were Antimaidan.

They openly kept admitting it on camera. It was hilarious and embarrassing for Yanukovich.

Katsap using a VPN.

Jokes aside, there was a power struggle among two significant groups in Ukraine (mainly jews, what a surprise), and one of them toppled another. They deceived and used true Ukrainian nationalists in this, and eliminated some of most influential ones after they won. They arent even pro-Russian and anti-Russian sides, just fighting for shekels. Poroshenko trades with Russia just fine at the same time maintaining the war in the east so nationalists could go die in it fighting evil putin instead of going against his mafia kike clique that seized country form another mafia kike clique. CIA helped him because they saw him more fitting for their needs than yanukovich.

Substitute NGOs with SJWs & BLM for Purple Revolution

>katsap

Interesting
So is his anti russian stance just a facade or genuine
What made him favourable to the CIA?

Oh look. Butthurt xoxols came by

>National-Trotskism is true ideology of Ukraine, and they never stop doing this.

Nice neologism.

Our ideology manifested itself in a style of Left-Nationalism, the practical purpose of which was self-defence against the two empires between which we were trapped. Additionally, Makhno's militant application of Kropotkinist Anarcho-Communism is yet another staple of Ukrainian culture, notably because it was easy to apply it to a people who descended from the Zaporizhian Sich.

All of the new politician top dogs are jews
They build private militias with their hoarded money to protect themselves from coups and such

I wikileaks document from 2006, americans refer to poroshenko as our man in ukraine.

Most of right sector leaders were assassinated right after the coup. They served their pirpose and infact were revolting again against the jew rule.

Not exactly cia stuff, but few things i can remember from the top of my head

>serbia had this shit 20years ago
>cockholes are so backwards that they couldnt see it happening in their own country

What would we be butthurt about?

Fyi, nobody says 'butthurt' outside of Russian-speaking -chans. Just another example of Russians falling behind the rest of the world.

soros

there's literally a phone recording where state departmet officials picked Kiev government

So we either CIA went on a full-staff vacation or we should probably assume they were involved. And maybe some of those other 17 intel agencies

>Was Maidan a CIA revolution

Short answer, of course it fucking was.

and I hope those involved feel fucking terrible inside for enabling maiden forces to shell residential separatist suburbs.

So many innocent women and children killed.

I love seeing katsap shills hide behind VPNs, pretending anybody but them is emotionally involved enough to say 'cockhole'/hohol.

Reminds me of Outsider Art, where the subject is blind to how weird and exotic that which he creates.

Russian culture confirmed for Outsider Art.

>these jealous westerners
Keep sucking your refugee cock. mehmets

those threads were the best

God damn. I can only imaging the MILF pussy at that thing was insane.

Nice, I'll go look for that doc
iirc that phonecall wasn't quite implicit though?

The only people pushing this narrative are Russians.

Everyone can see through this, because, and I reiterate, the only people emotionally involved in this narrative are Russians.

Nobody else gives a shit enough to post what you're posting.

Besides, residents of Donetsk/Luhansk confirm time and again that the DNR/LNR & Russian military launch attacks FROM residential areas.

Soros confirmed he was involved.

Where did he confirm this

I miss Natalia posting to be honest

"middling state dept officials picking next Ukrainian Prime Minister" would be an accurate description of the contents
i'd say that's pretty implicit

It wasn't implicit beyond America trying to take advantage of an organic uprising against a kleptocracy.

Guess what, the US gave up because Ukraine's kleptocratic oligarchy stole literally everything the US gave.

That was the failure of Euromaidan, besides the victory of kicking out the katsap horde: the economic revolution was distracted to transform into a superficial social revolution.

>pretending to be from Finland

Russians confirmed for online LARPers.

this isn't about who's pushing it
it's about whether US was involved, factually
it was. that millions of ukies think they are doing the right thing is typical for color revolutions

>The only people pushing this narrative are Russians

Do I look like a russian you soros funded aids riddled shill

OY VEY
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
THE GOYIM CANT KNOW!!

Friendly reminder that Ukraine will mostly die out in 40-50 years.

Fair enough, I'll have to listen to it again
That's how it seems, looks like whatever it was has run out of steam a long time ago and has been forgotten by the west

>organic uprising against a kleptocracy.
lel,

there's one of your MPs warning the US embassy in Kiev was organizing all of this a few months before it all started

Soros fingerprints all over it.

Nuland fingerprints all over it.

Pathetic try to cover up. You are a fucking failure. Your country deserves to be raped.

Actually the guy i've heard it from was fighting on (((your))) side.

We were simply fed up with being robbed, and the last straw was his katsap government trying to reunite the USSR by pushing us into the Eurasian Economic Union.

Fun Fact: Kazakhstan's entry into it now prevents the country from buying cars cheaply because it had to hike its car tariffs to Russia's level, to provide incentive to buy Russian-produced vehicles as opposed to Japanese/South Korean.

Shit deal is shit. It sucks that the Russian Federation is stuck with kleptocratic Fascists in the Kremlin.

Absolutely.

An impoverished Russian's wet dream, because somehow Ukraine's disappearance = you'll stop being socioeconomically raped by Putin.

t. Alex Jones / Aleksandr Dugin

Cool antisemitism, neo-Black Hundred.

Russia started it to pull Ukraine into chaos before annexing Crimea.
They knew the US and the EU would latch onto an anti-Russia """democratic""" movement and they were right.
All they needed was a little nudge, the West did the rest for them.
When it comes to
>just according to keikaku
shit, nobody beats Russia.

These days we call it "counter-semitism"
Also Ukraine is pretty much a non-country

Once again, source?

I'm sitting in my office drinking beer enjoying not living in a 3rd world shithole nation where the only career opportunities of all females in my family consist of being fucked by some polish plumber on holiday for a buck fiddy.

It's always funny when Africa-tier country calls somebody impoverished.

>nobody beats Russia.

Well, economically, in terms of standards of living, the West is doing astronomically better...

Then, Russians themselves practice self-oppression on a minute-to-minute basis by perpetuating their own poverty and anti-intellectualism.

It's a country where you're supposed to drink your liver away and beat your wife.

Ukraine's revolutions are a reminder that we want no part in that savagery, and we're slowly moving further and further away, despite some of our idiots still engaging in Russian culture of self-destructive alcoholism.

Except for us being an actual country.

Let's read a nice quote about this topic...:

Every state is artificial, in the sense that every state—from ancient Athens to the USA—is a human construction. Moreover, every state—with the exception of a few small island polities—consists of disparate regions, disparate economies, and disparate populations. No boundaries have ever been historically fixed or predetermined; they always ebb and flow through time. Being so enormous, Russia is especially “artificial,” consisting of hugely disparate regions, economies, and populations, and having emerged as a result of imperial expansion over centuries. Ukraine is actually “less” artificial, inasmuch as it incorporates territories that were overwhelmingly populated by ethnic Ukrainians in the early 20th century. By definition, all empires, such as Russia and the Ottoman, British, Spanish, Portuguese, or French empires, are “more” artificial than non-imperial states, such as Ukraine.

CIA + oligarchs

CIA and USA government gave confidence to oligarchs and funded radicals, also they demanded police not to shoot dindus (radicals).

Oligarchs brought their herds of western ukrainian peasants and settled them in the middle of the city.

Russian Nazism at it again™.

Call it as you like it, but was the truth.

Ukrainian's your mothertongue, eh? You have pretty eloquent English.

Cute. I'm a resident of downtown Kiev who Doesn't Drink, enjoying not living in a country of rude alcoholics.

All the women in my family are educated and do in fact work relatively lucrative office jobs.

The fact that you think entire countries are represented by their working classes shows how little you understand about the world.

Katsaps gonna katsap.

I'm from an educated family, and therefore a better education was easily accessible.

I guess it was CIA+Soros. There are literally hundreds of journalists who recieve Soros' money (grants).
We now have much less freedom and much worse standard of living then we used to have, bot noone protests, 'cause they will be immediatly called separatists.

>Rolandas Paulauskas

dude WTF, this guy is Russia's lapdog or at least a useful idiot.

its both you cant really have something like that without the discontent of people and without organization that discontent just evaporates and fades away

so your agree that your working class consists of mainly of prostitutes.

What is that, like 99% of the country that does not work for the government?

well done.

You speak English like someone from an Anglophone family that speaks Standard American English of the academic kind around the dinner table. Your writing style, voice, tone, and vocabulary are so disturbingly similar to my own that I have difficulty believing you're merely a well-educated Kyivan.

I said noboy beats them in political games, no need for a sermon, thank you.

Plus nobody said that quality of life is the universal standard for a state's power. Western democratic states might see it that way, but Russia's neither Western nor democratic.

Allegedly, Maidan started because cops attacked a bunch of peaceful students. Is there any video evidence of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1xKkigMmZuM
ono? tam eshe ebanniy inter snimal vrode, kotoriy noet seichas pro presledovanie.

I don't know who exactly was involved on international level - soros or CIA. It may as well be Kremlin, too. Because many far right groups, which played major role in Maidan, like Azov, Praviy Sector, Svoboda. They have ties with Russia. And they play such a great role of patriots, but they are by far the biggest provocateurs and destabilizers in the country. They shill against EU and current government very hard, basically undermining it and playing in the hands of Kremlin.
But I know for sure that our oligarchs financed it too - Kolomoisky, Poroshenko and some others.
Maidan and really the whole situation in Ukraine right now is a huge mess. It involves so many internal and external groups fighting each other. It's really a chaos.

Standards of living depend on productivity, productivity depends on capital investments and mostly. tarrifs, taxes etc are also very important

Today in russia standard of living and real wealth is 4 higher than in ukraine. they will get to western european level much faster than ukraine. if ukrainian want to have high standard of living then they need to act opposite of what they do today

revolution ruined investment climate in ukraine, increased debt, it means that 80% of people will have shitty life during next 20 years

20% will fuck them even harder to compensate loses.
whole western ukraine population will be sold to slavery for example, in other parts many will die etc

capital investments mostly (and ukrainian companies reduced investments)

typo.

>revolution happened due to the will of people, trust me goy
>that's why now you have president kike oligarch along with majority kike goverment and parliament, who fuck you in the ass even harder than previous ones
> oh and it's all 100% russian's fault

Знaчит, этo вce-тaки нe миф. Oкeй, yбeдилcя.

have the kiev snipers been identified yet? solid chance they were cia

No, you are brainwashed useful idiot, if you believe in "organic" maidan, will of the people etc. You got played hard both by Kremlin and USA kikes.

You must be poor if you've never experienced cosmopolitan people.

English grammar is ridiculously easy to learn, and living abroad sporadically reinforces one's fluency in a language.

It's a pity that not everyone is granted access to this lifestyle.

The entirety of Ukraine watched it all over the news.

Another case of a katsap shill hiding behind a VPN to try to make it seem that their agenda is of interest to anyone but themselves.

Even if what you said is true, it still doesn't make Ukraine less of a shithole. Russia is a shithole, too. But it's still better than Ukraine almost on all levels.
Ukraine is literally competing with countries like Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Nicaragua, Vietnam. Look up gdp per capita.
Why you goddamn fools so delusional?

lol no dude he's a fucking Anglophone shill (British or American probably) who knows enough about the situation to give bad arguments.

I noticed how you didn't use the indefinte article, "you are brainwashed useful idiot." Very common grammatical mistake of native speakers of Slavic speakers. This guy speaks like his mom and dad only spoke to him in academic quality English.

Nah, he's a khokhol 100%. I can tell just by the way he is brainwashed. He's just parroting Ukrainian propaganda.

I'd say the divide is between us and the villagers.

Ukraine has a shadow economy, which means payment is done 'under the table', or how it's called here "v konverte". In that shadow economy, Ukraine is #4 in the world for outsourced IT work, and interestingly enough, the major portion of those involved in that field come from western and central Ukraine, considering that eastern Ukraine is more involved in the industrial sector.

No you see this guy lives a good life, so the whole country must be fine!

Raymond Murphy's English Grammar in Use - Units 68 to 80. Articles.

English grammar is easy. Most people are too lazy to study it in-depth.

Anything that isn't approved™ by the Kremlin™ is "Ukrainian propaganda".

Russia is eternally backwards and incapable of being helped. Such a shame, your girls are pretty.