RED PILL MY SCROTUM!!

Saw these people and im scared as shit, what shud i do, they are waiting outside.

I'd hatefuck that green haired slut.

Only hatefuck? To be honest i think i'd pic the middle one and a pick up a bag for her face.

>speeds toward them with my car shouting "allahuakbar".
>stops the car once they've fled.
>path unblocked

Atleast you are honest! :)

Been in that situation before. I'm Asian, so naturally, they don't even breathe wrong at me. You're probably white, though, so just buck up and walk past them like a man. First one to touch you gets the boots.

girl on right looke like very fat aria stark

wait for the nigger to bix nood on whyte wimminz and then let the fat one clean the remains up while the bitch with the gun panics and shoots a friend

>Wat do?
I go to the speech. What the fuck are they gonna do, hit me with their baseball bat and go to prison? They are way too sheltered for that.

What the fuck do you actually think it would take to disarm one of them, take his bat and fuck up the rest of those pansies? Just look at those fucking aspergus looking motherfuckers! And i really doubt Hordor over on the right can swing more than two times without going out of breath and having to eat an XXL McMenu.

this

Bitches who just watched Suicide Squad and think they're Harley Quinn. The fat one doesn't look like she could swing a bat without collapsing from fatigue.

Throw down either a ball pit or Shrinky Dinks since they all look like fucking autistic man children plus a bleached whale.

This pic is kinda arousing desu

my man i can tell by her lil perky boobs and butterface that she has an excellent firm butt with a lil tight pussy.

So little diversity.

open transgender clinic borders for jews, nigerians and muslims now! they have a right to decide their new gender.

chinks in anerica get ti plwy eace xa4e? lmwoo

Damn These will be some interesting years coming at us

Grow a beard, colour it black unless it's black naturally, colour your hair black if it's not black naturally, get brown contact lenses and a fake nose way longer than your petite Aryan nose, get a tan, and then walk up to them and tell them that you'll behead them if they insult your faith by standing in your way.

My pistol has a longer range than a bat and I carry enough magazines to kill them each 4 times or so.

the fuck kind of pistol do you use?

Check his flag before you call him white.

Any pistol would have a longer range than a bat.

shoot the nigger and the rest will scatter

HEY
THIS IS RIBARY

if i would come down with my boiz things would get serious~~~