How do we get a based crusade pope? Instead of the cucks we keep getting?

How do we get a based crusade pope? Instead of the cucks we keep getting?

Im not even Christian because theres nothing to rally behind, no leadership, just a bunch of cucks kissing muslim feet.

Teach me Sup Forums are we really stuck with the pope? Cant we force an election or something? The current pope is a fuccboi cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need to find a user who is going to die or his depressed and get him to allah kek bar the cuck pope then use social media to make the cardinals vote for a far right pope because ats the trendy thing now and its done

>How do we get a based crusade pope? Instead of the cucks we keep getting?

You gave up your gods centuries ago and traded them for a fantasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE

Well considering the Pope has no army of his own and none of the generals of other countries answer to him what do you expect?

Do you think the Pope has some sort of magic army creating ability? Or that the nations of the world are just going to go attack whatever country he wants?

burger pagans kek ur so cringe plastic paddy levels

It's always a non.catholic country
Fucking hell kys

wtf u on about

we need to find a way to work the alt-right/ Sup Forums meme magic into christianity. I think we do not need to be per se believers to do this, just men of Christ; e.g. atheists and pagans can help meme it too. Perhaps we should have Sup Forums monasteries and create an underground church network?

Let's meme this shit, Sup Forums, meme Christ back to life.

Rev 2, secret sermon, they left in Latin, concerning the Nicolatians (priestcraft), the Jezebels (witchcraft, in the church, by definition, not magic, cannot call down fire from heaven, just liars and gossips - it's a sin to NOT kill them, btw); and the Hidden Manna of false tithing, and the Fake Jews... and I don't mean Ashkenazi, Shepherdi, or Mizrahi Jews - he said it twice, meaning it's true in two different senses...

mexico is a shithole bro.

catholics are the ultimate heretics.

You dont idiot, what is separation from church and state ?

something actually unironically in the bible with the separation of the priesthood and kingship.

You hanging your flag with a bunch of kiddy fiddlers. brave.

The Catholic Church has been primarily a western church. By the 60s, cultural commies completely emasculated the clergy with its memes, and the church believed their larping so hard they became cowards trying to fill the churches by being nice and non-confrontational. If Paul or Peter tried to be nice like the bishops of today, there would be no church by now.

The solution, I guess, is for the catholic populace be more present, more vocal, confrontational, abrasive, proud of their ancient beliefs and DEMAND the clergy to act like they're supposed to. Only then I see the church regaining their lost courage.

>expecting God to exert providence for a bunch of hedonistic atheists
you really dont get it. you dont understand that this is Gods punishment for betraying him. sorry, but the civilizational heights we achieved were not brought about by secular humanism, they were brought about by christianity. so then if the peoples of our nations want to revert to hedonism thats all fine an dandy, but please dont expect for our nations to even come close to maintaining the standard of living you and your grandparents have grown accustomed to.

I don't think we'll ever have a Crusader Pope, at least not in this situation right now.
If for some miracle the West wakes up to what's happening, I think that we wouldn't have any Crusade Pope. The West has gone too far for that to ever happen and the Shepherds always follow the times, unless you get someone that isn't Western, there might be a chance that the Crusades will be revived.

The thing is the West has turned its back on God, and unless the West abandons 300 years of heresy and disbelief, it will be doomed.

There are many great men who still keep true to the teachings of the Church, such as Cardinal Burke, Bishop Williamson, Cardinal Sarah, tradtionalist priests here and there.
Not all the church is corrupted, it's true that many men who want to destroy the Church have infiltrated her ranks, but there are still a lot of good shepherds out there that still tend rightly to their flocks.

literally all you have to do for holy war is elect an italian (preferably roman) pope instead of another eurocuck or retarded beaner

I dont care that christianity was made by brown people
they were based for teaching us white people to stop worshipping the pagan demons and follow the religion they made instead, it made us become civilized
Thank God for based Israelite brown people
Ethnic Jewish Christians are so BASED
All non-white Christians are BASED to
FUCKING BASED
Just like reddit

My apologres - forget Rev 2, and just ignore the Priestcraft, allow them to keep molesting you and your kids, and let's just pretend that God doesn't hate Nicolatains, since that's your sacred cow, you worthless Hindu mofos. Enjoy getting raped, and losing, you arrogant Hindu CUNTS!!!

>Calling bad names to other fellow Catholics

I fucking hate Protestants so damn much. You think his holiness is some wizard who would wake up and say "hurr durr kill the brown people".

It's not the fucking dark ages, he'd be called insane and deposed.

You autistic LARPers are worse than Vikingfags. God have mercy on your souls.

Let me explain what Fatima was all about, not that any of you dumb niggers give a shit. It was a new covenant, as in, a 3rd Testament. God liked France, because she was Catholic, same as Him; except France was busy with war and shit, and what would He know about that? Jerked him around for 100 years - to the day; then french revolution, now is Pagan.

Next was Russia, orthodox is next best thing, assuming they don't mind converting back to His one, since nobody likes a Schism.

The Priestcraft have had 4 goes, but just cannot follow simple instructions, being more God than God himself. Let's dedicate the whole world to the sacred Heart of Mary, sort of like an open marriage. Surely that's a much better idea, am I right; or am I just a Nicolatian?

You know Nicolas had a wife, but she had many husbands....

The priesthood of all believers is the Hidden Manna, when you administer your own tithe, by giving directly to charity, taking a personal interest in such things, like a grown up. As Wikipedia explains, there is another type of Nicolatians, the Gaia ones - climate tax, because the sky is falling down, and your donations give us the power to.... more research is needed.

The daughter of a priest shall never be a whore. She can see it! Otherwise that verse would be redundant. Women don't like sex, so in their brothels, they have some daddy shit, which Matt 25 forbids, plus magic.

>fuccboi cuck
The pope is God's representative on Earth. His word is God's Law. Shut your mouth if you are gonna use it for such profane words.