*blocks fido's path*

>*blocks fido's path*

liveleak.com/view?i=457_1497054320

Not cool

That cop is a dick.

shitty owner.
it's just a dog get over it.

It would be funny if someone shot your dog just so I could tell you to "get over it".

>cop shoots your dog
>gets no repercussions or punishment even if dog was constrained in cage or leashed or simply barking because whoa what's going on what's with the loud noise who's this stranger
>person shoots police dog
>person treated legally like they shot a living breathing human cop despite it being a violent animal trying to fuck their shit up and drag them to the ground with its fucking teeth

police forces in america are fucking trash

>Running past cop
>Shoots
Man should have blasted the cop with birdshot through the door and say he thought someone was trying to Rob/shoot someone. The cop never yelled or even said police, how could he have known? Besides, the cop pulled the gun out first anyways.

You can legally be killed for killing a police dog

Agreed. If a cop shot my dog I'd put that fucker down in a second. I care way more about my dog than some fucking piece of shit cop.

>pitbull
he did the right thing

*puts band aid on finger* oh wow that edge is sure is shrrp. sad!!

Fuck off boot licker. If you want strangers coming in your yard and killing your dogs that's your business but don't project your beta fantasies onto me.

calm down faggot, quit being a snow flake. do you need a dog safe space, homo?

Don't you need to take your wife's son to school or something?

Nah, he has one already. His property.

>white knighting faggots
suck his dick already

Bet it wouldn't feel too good if a cop came in your yard and killed your 15 cats and sprayed some Febreeze in your house. Try to put yourself in other peoples shoes.

If a dog wanted to kill someone wouldn't they sprint? Isn't this more of a dog warding away people from its territory sort of behavior?

It seemed like it might have been coming up to greet him but it's hard to tell.

nigger detected

great come back!!

"hurrr durrr he doesnt agree with my point of view and calls out how edgy i am so im gonna say he is a neck beard with cats :D"
you have to go back, pedro.

Maybe he's a nigger but at least he's not a cuck like you.

maybe he is a cuck but at least he's not a nigger like you.

I'm not a nigger but I'd honestly rather be a nigger than a low down dirty cuck.

this one was on the pd, they should've called him back before he got there

Nice one you really got me good.

lmao, this is why trump won

How is this why Trump won? I wouldn't want to be either but if someone put a gun to my head I'd choose to be a nigger over a cuck. I hope you're not the kind of person who enjoys watching his wife get fucked by other men?

Never had a dog I take it?

Man US cops are so fucking lazy. Just shoot everything rather than have to deal with a problem.

you hoping for me to be not something thats a thing that is fucked up as being nigger makes beleive youre the cuck... are you a wigger? sounds like it

Learn to use proper grammar, cuck.

learn to read, nigger

Learn to spell, cuck.

learn not to be a nigger

Learn to quit allowing niggers to fuck your wife.

quit allowing niggers to be your life inspirations

I get the feeling that this is the same person.

This is getting boring. Don't forget to prep the bull.
No.

because your gay

the dog didn't really bark violently nor did he run at him violently, that cop was just a pussy, but what'd you expect from some american donut faggot.

dont forget to eat fried chicken jamal

>enter someones property
>can shoot anything you want because you are a donut eating faggot

you sure do love that big black nightstick up your ass.
BLACKED

I feel like you people have never been around dogs in this position before.

Just because your Mr Bubbles is well mannered and pampered doesn't mean every other dog is like that.

I'd rather shoot an aggressive dog than risk being bitten and have to get treated in a hospital for damage and injections from potential diseases its carrying.

You fucking babies. Keep your dogs secured properly if they're going menace people on their property (there's a difference between the dog barking and standing still keeping its distance and barking AND running towards you without looking like it's going to stop until its right in your face)

>risk being bitten and have to get treated in a hospital for damage and injections from potential diseases its carrying.
It's a a dog, not a bloke

>be american dog
>get shot

>Keep your dogs secured properly if they're going menace people on their property

This has to be bait. If the dog is on your property and is behind a fence then it is secured properly. What would you have them do, tie the dog to a short leash as well so it couldn't move?

And the dog wasn't showing serious aggression. It sauntered towards the cop in a half hearted show of force. It wasn't even coming directly towards him and was only moving at like 30% speed. If he didn't shoot it it would have ran past him and barked most likely. It's pretty easy to read a dogs intentions if you have any experience whatsoever with dogs and it's clear that the dog wasn't going to outright attack him without first assessing the situation.

Fuck you faggot.
I became a dog owner for the first time in my life last year and never in all my years have I ever encountered a person who is as loving, loyal, and dutiful as my dog.
I would end a man's life for harming a hair on my dogs head.

>pitbull running at you and barking
>"you should have let it get closer, maybe he didn't have any bad intentions!!11"
I'm not fond of cops (understatement) but come on

..what?

jesus, how did we get filled with reddit faggots?? go back , homo.. we dont care about you here...go fuck your dog, bitch. come end my life badass... ill eat your dog..oh oh hot dogs

a dog is not a person either..lel

Shoot unleashed dogs. As a future Muslim I applaud that.

Cop felt threatened and used reasonable force to subdue the threat. He was entirely justified in doing what he did. The owner didn't even try to provide a safe path to his front door for police and others to communicate with him. Owner was in the wrong here.