America is finished. You can't prove me wrong

Before I start, let me clarify; even though I live in a 99% white, christian country, with 200+ sunny days per year, with crystal clear beaches, beautiful women and no trace of shitskins, mudslime scum, jew scum, niggers or gooks - I still think and fantasize about "US of A".

It could be a direct result of 20 year long consuming jew-llywood propaganda. Maybe deep down I'm a hopeless romantic, putting movie fiction in front of cold hard facts. But mere idea of living in the USA, roaming the roads, free, big engine thumping, with my girl by my side, gun in the glovebox, no roof...just going coast to coast to soak in all the sights and sounds of that glorious land...

I know I know - I'm 30 years late to the party. I just watched Alex Jones' report on Austin communist sharia protest. In my "ass backwards third world poor slav shitstate" I never seen anything like that.

The cops almost let antifa faggots to instigate them. The antifa faggots are 100% brain dead and I truly believe, not being edgy here or anything, that they are remote controlled. The way they act isn't how humans act. I fully understand jew-llywood push for "zombie" narrative in movies and games. They're laughing at us. This is what they do.

My question is - is it too late? Antifa clearly has a strong hand. Democrats are vile disgusting pieces of subhuman trash (basically jews) and they won't back down until Trump is out - those are facts.

Soros won't back down. Jew scum won't back down. America is at a tipping point, I'm not exaggerating. All the oathkeepers or pro-constitution people, with all of their AR15s and shit, they won't be ALLOWED to move.

I know the "blue lives matter" is a meme now among Trump supporters...but that's wishful thinking. If you're dumb enough to choose your career as a slave enforcer to the State, you can't be counted on for anything. Cops aren't /ourguys. Which means - realistically - it's over. The communist/mudslime USA clock is ticking...

Prove me wrong?

>Vita D'or

This is your perspective, and your perspective is on the wrong side of history, so it's natural to feel like it's not going to work out for your ideologies ... because it's not

You are a Muslim ?

So you're happy about the events that are unfolding? Are you a fucking jew scum?

It's not "my feel" you dolt, it's objective outlook.

I'm yet to even see anti-fa or any of these faggots once and I live in a blue state right now. Not really all that concerned honestly. Their numbers shrink every spring when a bunch of them graduate and find out what the real world is like anyway. It's a passing fad like baggy pants and tommy hilfiger

You just never know, user.
Pro-Americans will go up against anti-Americans, and we will see who is on top once the dust settles.

It's scary, Giovanni. The jew scum are now in the phase of literally salivating at their filthy mouth, their satanic vision is near completion.

The only hope we have is that their hubris will prevail and like true snakes that they are, they won't be able to contain their "tongues" anymore, and people will see it and get it.

Just like all of those 4562562 times in history.

So our only hope is their arrogance, and I think that's the only hope we have. Other than that, the two desert scum tribes won't back down until they conquer the beauty of the West.

I swear I want a civil war to break out worldwide, decapitating only one jew or mudslime would be the single highlight of my life.

It was always too late.
It was always great just in movie propaganda.
It was all just another story, user. I've been there.

What do you mean, Rodney? You're trying to tell me that I'm panicking for nothing and that this is yet another "panic" like for example nuclear scare in the cold war?

Be reasonable. Look around you. England is finished. If there was any British pride left, all of the white Britain would march into London with rakes, straight to Downing street or wherever the Jew scum infiltrated and ruined your country from within.

You're sitting idle while Achmed is coming in and literally fucking their disgusting trashbag subhuman wives to make more mudslimes.

You don't understand that this time it really is different. You are not only dealing with subhuman desert rat jews, but with subhuman desert actual functioning retards.

>and your perspective is on the wrong side of history

sadly you are right
for some stupid reason, our side still think words will make it stop
we are going to have to wake up from that dream before anything really changes.

Actually it's your perspective who's on the wrong side of natural selection. If the left loses this fight we will genocide the whole lot of you along with your negro pets. This whole circus that has been marxism and the 20th/21st century will never repeat itself because the specific group of people that caused it(READ genetical subgroup of the white race) will be fucking extinct.

They will fail and world war 3 will be of the civil war persuasion.(everyone vs leftist vs diversity)

People both from the right and normies are slowly and steadily reaching the conclusion that the only way to stop a leftist is by cutting its throat.

America will be fine. There is an impending holy war that the entire world will fight to purge the planet of the Muslim filth. Europe will take significant damage in the fighting, but we'll receive very little.

lol listen to thsi moronic cuck. he thinks that a protest... ah fuck it, who cares.

>Croatia
do you even fucken wot m8?

>do you even fucken wot m8?

At least we're not literally INFESTED with jew scum, niggers and gooks. That has to count for something, right?

You have to have something they would want before they infest you user.

You can't even grasp how much I hope you're right. Lord give me strength...

You do realize that there's hefty amount of enemies that we'll have to deal with?

> jew scum, ZOG in general
> mudslime subhuman low-IQ incestoid retarded filth
> leftist scum, from "mild lefty" to antifa, big number of people right there
> traitorous scum from Vatican, from that scum pope fraud to everyone following his cuck agenda

It's gonna be really really bloody...

Oh sure, jew scum infested USA because of it's "heritage" haha...it couldn't possibly be that jew scum rats chose US because burgers were so fucking easy to indoctrinate and make them literally compete who can slave more for the kike

> burgers putting their lives on the line in the amry to fight jew wars
> burgers living miserable wagecuck lives to keep the credit bankster jew machine going

Really makes me sad that my country is so "boring" to the kikes. Sad me. I wish we had jew rats interested in us, waaaaaaaa :,(