Sharia

Sharia and islam would make the world and infinitely better place. It would end western degeneracy. Jews btfo, gays gtfo, trans btfo, sjws btfo.
Prove me wrong
>Protip you cant

Islam is the final red pill.

>Sup Forums is anti degeneracy, anti feminism, and anti Jewish imperialism
>Islam is anti degeneracy, anti feminism, and anti Jewish imperialism
>Sup Forums hates Islam
Really makes you think

>It would end western degeneracy.
No, it would just suppress it. The path to the light leads through the darkest valley.

>willingly turning ourselves into the cat people from Avatar

Nah, you can keep your ass backwards way of life, my children will shit on yours from the stars

As a man I'd be fine with Sharia law but unlike all the progressives of the world I actually care about people who are close to me. Sharia is just basically about empowering men anyway, can't really understand why feminists are so inclined to defend it

It's like the 10th time you are posting this Ahmed. No-one is going to pretend that your camel-fucker religion can fix shit, so fuck off. Saged.

Not an argument
Hitler approved of muslims, really gets the noggin joggin.

The whole child bride thing....

My hope is that islam brings back some morality to the west without going full sharia.

They're also against, alcohol, sports, books, music, movies and any form of entertainment which doesn't conform to their medieval backward cult.
You can kiss any scientific progress goodbye too.

Reminder that Hitler lost

Hitler was also a fucking cuck beta bitch boy and I couldn't give less of a shit about his opinion
Talk about non-arguments
Sharia and Islam are diametrically opposed to scientific progress, liberty, freedom, and everything else that people with more than 4 braincells find good and just
>b-but muh degeneracy
Fuck that too, the opposite of degeneracy isn't Sharia law you mong, ask any Instagram whore who was paid by Saudi sheiks to be pooped on about how great and pure Islam is

free expression btfo, artistic expression btfo, scientific progress btfo, medical advances btfo, democracy btfo.. Need i continue..
You're being a weak cunt here mate. Use your mind to counter the degenerate ways of the west we currently find our selves in rather than taking the easy way out, which will ultimately lead to a very terrible world.

So why don't you move to a Muslim country?

Is that an invite?

Hitler was also responsible for the deaths of about 100 million healthy young white men and the long-term destruction of his beloved nation. His foolishness paved the way for the mess that we're in right now. Because of Hitler, whites can't even be proud of our own heritage without being ostracized by normies in society.

/thread

I know of some Muslim-only communities here in Toronto if you're interested. But keep in mind, things like stoning women and child brides won't be allowed for another decade or two by my estimate.

Islam does so because they put something even more retarded above all else, Sup Forums does so because they believe in liberty (natsoc larpers not included).

Islam has got it right when it comes to women. That's about it.

Fuck Islam.

Thinkimg this just shows you dont understand islam and sharia, proving you are not thinking for yourselves and just regurgitating Jew arguments.

inshallah, well said my brother, plus sand nogger women are superior in countless ways

>fantastic cuisine
>traditional values
>hate jews
>actively fight back against degeneracy
>loyal and submissive to males
>want large families

>Worship a pedophile warlord
>Stonings are accepted
>Cut limbs off petty criminals
>Apostasy is punishable with death
>Boy fucking is commonplace
>No booze
No thanks

>implying Iam falling for Arab globalist plot

lel your sharia will never take hold in this country faggot.. Best move to leaf land and try to stake your claim there, few years from now you will be able to marry for 6year old cousin and have some double headed orcs.. Who knows one of them may even be the second coming of muhammad! The leaf already invted you so you can fuck off

So you are for the zionist globalist plot then, because that is where we are heading.

One enemy at a time.. First the savages then the degenerate leftists then the jews in that order.

>Sharia means no separation of church and state
Hello out there all you backwards primitives.
Welcome to the West.
Now, you have to go back.