23-Year-Old Roma Arrested in Connection with the Stray Bullet that Killed Young Boy

Gypsies being gypsies

>may capes have been found outside the young Roma's home

What did he mean by this?

What would you rather have in your nation, you gotta pick one. Albos, Gypos, or Turks?

Every single person in this country despises them. Doesn't matter if you're right or left. The one thing we unanimously agree is that they are scum.

It's odd because usually irish people are very welcoming, mention roma gypsies however and just fucking watch the reaction. With good reason.

Thieving bastards.

I think they mean casings.

I've noticed even Germans don't include them in their Burger King Kids Club of diversity pics.

It's very noticeable. We have a street filled with charity collectors for every charity there is you can think of.
"Save the niggers"
"Help chinks to read" etc.

The one charity I have never seen is for Roma gypsies. Because noone wants to help them. You'd get sneered at for doing so. I'm not saying this to make anyone feel sorry for them. They make up a tiny percent of our population yet half the beggars, panhandlers, and thieves are Roma. They send their kids out to pick your pockets and try to emotionally blackmail you by forcing their kids out to beg with no clothes during the winter.

Scum. Complete scum.

People symphatize with gypsies until you see them and have them up close

They are everywhere in Sweden, stinking the place up

You have 5 seconds to choose one to be eradicated, muslims or gipsies

Muslims because the worse gypsies are also muslim.

sheiiit I've never seen a muslim gipsy I don't think

You know how we gassed jews and gypsies during the fisticuffs of the 1940's? Well, so did the mayor of my hometown, a "social democrat" SPD member. He invited a clan of gypsies to settle near the town border. The effect was immediately noticable for everyone, as the rate of break-in's rose drastically. Even my home was burglarized and we caught the gypsies red-handed. Eventually the criticism of the police and the citizens grew too large to ignore so the gypsies were told to "leave". We now have a memorial for the poor gypsies killed in the holocaust in front of the city library, but no gypsies are allowed in the city. It's a wonderful example of hypocrisy meeting reality.

kosovo is full of them
and this isn't even an attack against the zerg
kosovo is literally full of muslim gypsies

Pretty unfair to arrest him and ruin his life, I mean it was a STRAY bullet, it wasn't on purpose.

Haven't him and his people suffered enough????

after the floods in serbia two years ago
some gypsies were relocated to a half-gypsy village
but the half gypsies didn't want the other gypsies so there were fights and they kept destroying the makeshift homes

I have yet to meet a single person that defends gypsies, even internet SJW amerifat types have never brought up the issue of these wastes of air. They are like turks or albanians on steroids, nobody fucking wants them

We have the occasional gypsy that tries to get out of the whole crime-clan thing they ALL have going. Apparently the moment a gypsy gets an education and intigrates into a society they are immediately disowned by their clan. It becomes somewhat odd, when these outsider gypsies are then used by politicians to justify inviting entire clans of the filth, while the outsider gypsies actively speak against doing that because they fear for their own lives.

>I have yet to meet a single person that defends gypsies
well, not met, actually, but I saw this SJW type on another forum who, during the campaign when romanian and bulgarian gypsies were given money by france in exchange for fucking off back to where they came, opined that this is an exact reenacting of the 'concentration' part of the concentration camps because apparently if minorities get on a train, it must be a prelude to Arbeit macht frei.

That happened in San Fransisco once

Some wetback shot a white woman and claimed it was an accident.

Then the liberals started celebrating because "lol this proves Mexicans aren't murderers"

If we can take all the turks that erodong doesnt like (not the refugees he wants to flood the eu with castro style) they'd be the best bet.

Do the whole "be aussies cause wwi" bro shit and unite on our hatred of modern turkistan

wait a second
shotguns don't fire bullets, what the fuck? Are Greek police retarded?

>ROMA
who came with that name needs to burn

yeah, libshits started to push same definition of gypos as "roma" here too

as late as 2010 they were officially called here "zigenare"

I can't wait for more Romanian hate from Sweden

>"Save the niggers"
>"Help chinks to read" etc.
Kek

Damn. Even the germans don't let them in.

They are worse than niggers,they got kicked out of India for being scum and thousands of years and another continent later they still are.Africans and Abos atleast have the excuse that they have to catch up on a few thousands of years of civilization,gypsies don't

Stop the castrating of gypsies in early XX century was a mistake

>tfw 2 of 3

life is suffering

Our gypsies are fervent christian.

Balkan gypsies are muslims who don't care too mucha bout muslim traditions.

it really makes me think.

>it's always non-Kosovars who talk about Kosovo

We'll take 10 gypsies for every Serb that we lose :)

same here in portugal
whites, blacks and asians all hate them.
i dont know a single person that likes gypsies

I think they meant crapes, they're like little pancakes with strawberries and whip cream. RIP little Socrates.

>shotgun
>stray bullet
I hate noguns

How about you offer to accept all Roma deported to your country.

We won't pay attention to what you do with them.

>what are slugs

>not the stop of gypsy genocide during WW2
Step it up senpai

Super Gypsy!