>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592678/Donald-Trump-Jr-says-dad-hoped-FBI-drop-Flynn-probe.html
independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/comey-testimony-trump-russia-election-meddling-no-pressure-fbi-director-testifies-latest-a7779406.html
archive.is/V6UPr
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5S8_wgtvs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592678/Donald-Trump-Jr-says-dad-hoped-FBI-drop-Flynn-probe.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perfection has never been surpassed.

This is a Greg Thread

Fuck Joe, fuck Greg, and always Awoo~

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

ONLY TWO (!) DAYS LEFT

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

COREY'S TWITTER:
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA

>Sessions testifying Tuesday

Shit, nice! Gonna be another day of happenings

We used to listen to the president and laugh at comedians

Now we listen to comedians and laugh at the president

you're a libertarian, right user?

>read news crawler
>instantaneous wave of sorrow follows

>Now we listen to comedians

Only comedian I listen to is Norm

I'll get your my pretty

and your little dog too

Great edition. I can sleep happy now.

Which committee?

VI is going blue my friend

I've got a thread ready to go, if you need it

Life was very confusing until I found Greg.

QT 3.14

when the fuck is Trump going to help out with Fast&Furious

Used to be.

>Now
You mean "since 2000", right?

>I am going camping till Friday and probably won't have access to Internet
>A lot of possible happening during that
Fuck my life

Whatever that VI state is, Democrats can have it.

No clue, someone needs to look it up and get ready cause that hearing is going to be a big one

Jeb has been Greg'd

am I the only one that thinks the play comes off as Pro-Trump. Ive made comparisons to caesar before

i don't know what Vi means

enlighten me

>I am going camping

Watch out for Serbs

>VI

We are here to rustle your
> Weltanschauung

>Implying Germany Will Ever Come Back
user, It's Dead...

The same one as Comey.

>Jewgle buys most advanced american robotics company
>immediately sells to some chinks that immediately block off all public view / access

how is this good news?

Senate Intelligence. Just checked.

It's not going to be a public hearing.

Really like don jr.

why is wisconsin WI but virginia is VA?

I'd let her schauung my Weltan

>seems
Implies a judgment. As in reporter is trying to bridge two things into a theoretical conclusion.

Fresh fake news for your Sunday.

WA is Washington.

>3 levels of telephone plus the interpretation of the writer
Jesus fucking christ

It's in the sound.
>WIss-con-sin
>Verr-gin-yA

Why not

Retirees wouldn't be so dependent on the stock market in the first place if Obama's Fed didn't sink interests rates to prop up the stock market to make himself look good. The fiduciary rule is indicative of Obama's mindset -- we're all children who can't be trusted to make their own decisions and must be protected by the state. It's like he thinks everyone can be a winner in the market all of the time.

Plus, what about the damage it causes to the advisors? If it becomes less profitable there will be less of them and the cost of the service will rise, which also hurts the investor. Obama is fucking dumb. Just kneejerk reactions to the crash to make it look like he's doing something. It's regulatory virtue signalling.

is this not what people thought in 1920s Germany? is this not what people thought in 1970s America?
Is this not the call of all pessimistic cowards not ready to fight the fight their forefathers fought to maintain the nation state?

>seems
WaPo's credibility dies in darkness

Because WN is gay and VI is gay too.

I think they abbreviate using vowels in alphabetical order if they are in the state name. No other state starting in V has an A.

>VE is Vermont

In Awoo's News!
>Donald Trump Jr says his dad only told James Comey he 'hoped' the FBI would drop investigation into ex-NSA Mike Flynn and calls hysteria at former director's testimony 'ridiculous'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592678/Donald-Trump-Jr-says-dad-hoped-FBI-drop-Flynn-probe.html

Isn't that VT?

Canada also sold a bunch of defense and military companies to China

>seems
Imagine being this desperate. No seriously, imagine. Imagine you work as a writer at Jeff Bezos' blog. He expects you to be able to make Trump look bad. Suddenly you realize that people don't believe your lies anymore. How do you react? Do you start being more fair and truthful and risk the ire of your boss? Or do you double down on obvious lying? WaPo apparently has gone for the latter.

>go to sleep
>wake up
>gregposting has consumed /ptg/

LOLWUT

Jesus Christ

>Scripture states that gregposting is a way of life

Germans don't want to fight, they want to die off. It's too late for them, it has been for over 70 years now

Germany, Like Sweden and France, Are nothing more than lessons on how to run your country into the ground. It will never be the same again

That quote was on Judge Jeanine's show. If they show the full quote (doubtful), before he states that anyone who works for his dad understand the difference between an order and just talking. If it's an order, there is no ambiguity.

advisors and asset managers*

fucking phone posting

Yes and I am retarded.

I don't know why...

No, this is VT

So you guys cooked up another autistic meme good for you guys

God I hate Trump supporters so goddamn much

Niggers, Jews, Sandniggers, Kikes, Hadjis, Spics, Faggots

All of you willl not surive Greg

Yes it is WI is Wisconsin, VT is Vermont, VA is Virginia

They have no choice. MSM and Democrats shilled the MUH RUSSIA narrative so much that stopping would cause them to implode. They would be laughing stock. Or rather they WILL be.

This is going better than planned....

But Trump said that never even said "I hope you can let this go" to Comey. Jr.'s comments contradict this.

I was expecting something else, like those "Fuck off Jesus" that used to be popular on Sup Forums way back. The most blasphemous fun of the times.

That's an off topic post, my friend. Want to delete that image, or is somebody going to have to do it for you?

>Note-I am not, nor do I claim to be, a Sup Forums Janitor/Moderator/Administrator, Or anything of the sort that would violate global rule 12

>your faggoty girlfriend who loves faggot dick reads this magazine

>you claim to be american

>i hope this happens
That's...exactly what Comey is claiming Trump said though.

>Mr Comey said on Thursday that he perceived the president's words as an order. He clarified, however, that he did not consider this an order to drop the Russia investigation as a whole.
>its an order
>jk its not an order
Comey is absolute scum. He knows exactly what he's doing here, providing a soundbyte the MSM can take out of context.

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/comey-testimony-trump-russia-election-meddling-no-pressure-fbi-director-testifies-latest-a7779406.html

hit me norge

Don't give them traffic
archive.is/V6UPr

DRUMPFY BTFO

They've been a laughing stock for quite some time.

Dobbs Dick is massive

Rome fell, and it took hundreds of years to restore European civilisation to its peak, The European Empires collapsed from war and marxism, no matter how long it takes for Europe to recover, it will only ever get back on track with white men picking up the rubble
>it will never be the same again
pathetic pessimism, you act like hordes of barbarians and internal corruption of the nationstate haven't come for the Europeans any other time in history

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5S8_wgtvs

Yeah children are great

>these comments

explain yourselves dailymail readers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592678/Donald-Trump-Jr-says-dad-hoped-FBI-drop-Flynn-probe.html#comments

Don jr isn't quoting him verbatim you fucking moron

Eh yes and no. If you get extremely scrupulous on the exact words used - probably does not contradict.

If he did say that in those exact words, then it does. Regardless, what Jr establishes is the intent and context if he used those words. It was not a direct order, therefore not an attempt at obstruction.

Oh god it even pisses off the shills
i think i might start gregposting

Stop being so tsundere, Kees.

trump is going to be fucking impeached and there's nothing you can do about it :)

But he says that Trump had this conversation with Comey. Trump insists this never took place.

>pathetic pessimism, you act like hordes of barbarians and internal corruption of the nationstate haven't come for the Europeans any other time in history
Never this badly

When you are a homeland of white people everywhere, and all of a sudden, your white population starts dropping to 85% and below, you are going brown, just like US. All white countries will never be all white again

greg gutfield will never be a meme

>Says the same thing Trump allegedly did
What in the literal fuck? Trump never contested this part of Comey's testimony, why is this a story?

>Democracy Dies in Darkness

Will they ever change that edgy MySpace banner?

>tfw Jeb! is redeemed

kek - hot tubs be damned

>Trump insists this never took place.
No... the only part Trump contested was that he asked for personal loyalty. Because it isn't a crime to express a desire. This is stuff we already know from Comey's testimony.

posted too quick

On a scale from 1 to !, how broken is he?

Apologies good sir. I will strive to make nothing but high quality post from now on.

Droemf is a neocon kike puppet!

Pic related, how can fashy goyettes even compete?

this is how we all feel after a long hard night of gregposting

What the fuck. Same edited article or?