What's wrong with russia?

What's wrong with russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it wrong I got a boner

It's just a broken country, a failed state, a legless retarded dwarf of a country, a train heading straight to the abyss driven by the misborn midget Putin. Russia is an old jamming gramophone playing a disc of Soviet newsreels, and the all the news are fake ones. Russia smells as Europe’s privy. A miscarriage of the Western Values, a totalitarian pigsty, and a communist hencoop, that's what Russia is. A tiny bloody midget, hands covered in shit up to elbows, standing on his knees pissing into his own soup, shitting into his own pasta.

ITT Pedo Slavs

That's what happens when you were suppressed for so long and suddenly get huge injections of freedom.

are russians actually free? don't you feel some kind of oppression under Putin? serious question

Russia love american culture

potery

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oil fields, dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm retarded, but I don't care. I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgery to install rotor blades, 3mm cannons and AMG 114 Hellfire missiles...on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me Apache and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me, you're a heliphobe and you need to check your vehicular privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

American influence.

Stop jewing around, it's just a kid's show

You are right of course, but you miss one important point here, namely the fact that it has been proven by historians that, when Lenin was brought to a circus, he ordered all clowns and female acrobats to undress and then ordered the clowns to rape the acrobats and choke them with orange wigs. And he was standing nearby with his pants and underpants down and was massaging his crotch (with his left hand) and screaming “In the ass! Fuck her in the ass!” And all who did not laugh (mostly whites) were later tortured in the cellars of NKVD. And all who did laugh happened to be Russians. Such a foul nation they are, they look at an anal rape, they touch themselves between the legs and think democracy has come..

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Britain is the same, but it is better hidden. We live on the stage, and are exploited from the masonic backstage. Our news lies as much as USSR era Pravda.

They're the Latinos of the North

lol

>serious question
lol

Yes, Putin is a fucking dicator. He's ruling this country for 17 years already. 17 YEARS!!!!
Everyone who goes against him gets shot or always under attack, like Alexey Navalny was attacked at least 3 times already.

no, but the mail-order brides are only three easy payments of $10.99

This is real autism. Not even missing. Sure you can dislike or even hate Russia but you could have said "Russia is shit especially under Putin and we are living the remains of the SU" instead of all this bullshit

r/russia/10

>this is now an ask russians anything thread
what percentage of your income do you pay in taxes?

You have a way with words, tovarisch.

In 90's yeah, you could do whatever the fuck you want. And others could do whatever the fuck they wanted with you. After one mafia won against another, winners started to tie up loose ends.

Not like much changed, mafia just got legitimate and wrote lotsa laws.

I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKING NIGGER MATING RITUALS PERMEATING WHITE CULTURES. THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN SHAKING YOUR ASS LIKE A FUCKING APE. IT'S FUCKING VULGAR AND DISGUSTING. WHAT THE FUCK IS WORNG WITH YOU REEEEEEE

Read a history book.

Welp, thank you america.

Russia - big massive gas station with GDP of Italy and most corrupted system on world.
to understand whats wrong with every russian, you have to look back at its hisotry. When lenin (Stalin after) took power, they wiped out all the intelligence - teachers, bussinessmen, farmers, political workers, and left to live dogs, subhumans, criminals, no-brain workers, who created this rusian generation.
If you meet some ruskies who escaped to west from red terror, they are normal people, while those who lives in rus or in ex-ussr countries, they act like mad dogs, drinks everywhere, praises putin, fights on streets etc.

t. anorexic

>Italnigger defends nigger culture when critiziced by a person more white than himself.

Of course

And you know what the most terrible is? The most terrible for me is to realize I am part of that scum, to realize my own subhuman nature, to realize this inner turpitude that makes me do all these things you've described so vividly, to behave like an animal, and believe me I DO and yes, GLORY TO STALIN he should've genocided all of you Russophobes but hopefully Putin will.

A better, a stronger person would try to improve themselves, but we Russians don't, we usually drink away the terror that comes with this horrible self-realization. And when drinking isn't enough I usually go to bathroom, turn the light off, LEAN MY ELBOW ONTO MY CROTCH PRESS IT DOWN and listen to what birds of oblivion are singing over the seventh part of Earth landmass.

It should be a crime to twerk with no ass.

NOTHING

Spineless cowardice at display in the form of a failed state of Ukraine. Are there even men in your 'country' or is it a just Babooshkas bitch?

That's what happens when you bully a kid, and keep bullying him when he gets old. They become strange people.

Fuck off Bolshevik jew.

Your experiment was shit and communism will never work.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI

everything

This is my fetish.
Ballerinas and feets.

American "culture" and mass media.

Burgers

Holy fuck saved

American (((culture))) and mass (((media)))

Frig off, Rick

guy who made this group got like 3 years in prison.

What's the problem. I don't get it.

Underrated

дayн