Say it with me, Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

Say it with me, Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2013/05/03/israels-illegal-use-of-white-phosphorus-during-operation-cast-lead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRIME

MINISTER

THERESA

>Things that will never happen

COMRADE

FULLY

Sieg Heil!

the guys so stupid he thinks hes won

he kinda did.

the Torah Party losing power is a win.

unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/

ummm, no sweetie

MADAM

'I realise that I am a Conservative peer and this point concerns party politics. But, still. Forgive me for this is a point I feel I must make as a Jew. If Jeremy Corbyn and his followers do not suffer a gigantic defeat in this election, it will be an utter, complete, ghastly disaster for Jews. It will mean that despite all that has happened in the past two years, all his supporters have said about Jews, people — even Jews, for goodness sake — can still support him. … Jeremy Corbyn mustn’t just lose. He must be crushed electorally. It must be impossible for his supporters to say that it wasn’t too bad and they should have another go. …

So it needs bravery now to secure the long term future of Jews on the centre left. Maybe I’m not the right person to give this advice. I can see that. But forget it’s me, I am right[,] aren’t I? (Corbyn must lose — for our sake, The Jewish Chronicle, 4th May 2017 / 10th Iyar 5777)'

If its bad for the Jews' wildly disproportionate and didloyal influence, its good for the 99.5% of Brits who arent jews, and who dont want war on syria and iran for israel

He has though
To retain power the Torys have had to team up with the anti abortion, gay, women, logic party.
The Tory's has tarnished themselves for years to come.

If there is no early election then Corbs will only win by a greater landslide in 2022

Crush the bourgeoisie.

fuck Israel.

And fuck Israel Firster Jews who cry antisemite when Israel's fucking war crimes are exposed, and cry 'racist' when Whites seek to limit the immigration that threatens to make them minorities in their own homelands in 2/3 generations.

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2013/05/03/israels-illegal-use-of-white-phosphorus-during-operation-cast-lead/

>loses popular vote
>only 262 seats
>still not able to form a coalition government

You think you're confused on what winning the general election is. Then again most jezza voters are low IQ so I kinda understand.

How can he be prime minister when he has fifty fewer seats than the Tories and falls eighty seats short of a majority?

To add to this, even if he made a coallition with every left wing party, he wouldn't have a majority

PRIME MINISTER JEREMY CORBYN 2018

MAY.

Say with me:
>"Joining jihadist militias shouldn't be punished on UK because is a way to express your viewpoints" Jeremy Corbyn

who??

PRIME FUCKING MINISTER CORBYN
OUR GUY WHO HATES JEWS
Yes he likes shitskins, but it's the jews who are the bigger problem. Unlike Theresa he kisses no Zionist's ass and likes the muslims same way she does. So it's a win-win.

NO NO SHUT IT DOWN
THE PEOPLE ARE WRONG

I think it'd be best to stop underestimating comrade Corbyn.
the hard push for power and PM position is a correct tactic, might seem stupid, but he doesn't lose anything by it. the only people who laugh about it are those who would not support him anyways and it keeps his base engaged and puts pressure on the conservative side