Why do wealthy attractive men marry ugly women?

Why do wealthy attractive men marry ugly women?

u have pedestrian sense of aesthetics

bad personality

small dick

Cmon m8 that's a 10/10 by Bong standards

They think that if they marry a frumpy, homely, average woman, she'll somehow be different from all the other women and thus won't leave/cheat.

Why go for looks over personality when you can bang at least 5 teenage girls on every away game?

>women
>personality

>ugly
she would be a solid 9/10 in my country

Because personality is better than looks you shallow fuck.

Men think they should have lower standards than women do thanks to media brainwashing. They shouldn't. If you're an attractive male don't settle for anything less than an attractive female.

Mayhap she gives a killer blowjob. I'd prefer to marry the seven who can fuck over the 9 who's a cold fish.

because hot girls would milk you
personality>looks

id kill to fuck 5 girls aged 12-17 every week. omg yes im already cumming in my pants about it

other way around, i know a 9/10 girl in her late twenties with a guy that looks like a buddhist monk.

hot girls expect more out of you, but honestly ive dated all kinds and the longer along you are the more they demand out of you. even an ugly girl who dates a good looking guy long enough will feel as entitled as a hot girl, it just takes them longer to get there.

Insecurity, everyone says I mean handsome and attractive but being bullied a short a child left me with no confidence so I'm currently dating a fatty

term "attractive" is not excluded for a physical appearence you dummy. get out more

Maybe they love the people they marry?

Maybe not everyone has a shallow personality

>women
>personality
You're in for a rough awakening

Bc ugly women don't demannd loyalty and the guy can justify fucking super models on the side.

No suprise you are not even white

>super hot wife material woman

what did OP mean by this ?

>implying dutch girls aren't druggie neanderthal slags

forever this.

this

Your standars are so fucking low, she would be a 5/10 here

she might have an amazing personality? Have the makings of a good Christian mother? And on top of all that shes not even ugly. solid 6/10

An ugly woman is a treasure in the home.

hey, maybe WE should grab a coffee sometime ;)

Are you gay? She's beautiful.