Just how fucked is he?

Sessions is going to appear before the SIC this Tuesday.

>"In light of reports regarding Mr. Comey's recent testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, it is important that I have an opportunity to address these matters in the appropriate forum," Sessions said in the letter.

Thoughts? Predictions? Does Sessions have tapes?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sessions-russia-idUSKBN19110M

Other urls found in this thread:

jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/
oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-01-12.pdf
mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/873915307466735616
imgur.com/gallery/4ZhUURl
files.catbox.moe/eywjqw.png
nypost.com/2017/06/11/top-democrat-calls-for-investigation-of-loretta-lynchs-clinton-probe/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sessions will explain the events from his perspective (after talking to his lawyer probably)

It'll be good for him and Trump

Also no tapes

Who cares about some dirty old racist?
Nobody will believe sessions over Comey anyway

Do lawyers have there own lawyers?

Prevalent indicating comey leaks were more widespread
Comey could be in deep shit

That's a good read.

It's from here jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/

You wanna post a copy I can read on mobile?

That's the only one i have

Schroedingers tapes.

The possibility of them existing neutralises his testimony

Is there an outcome that doesn't end in total mayhem? Trump's lawyer's statement shouldn't have shocked me but it did. Someone is lying about this. And it will come out. And the loser is in deep deep shit.

oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-01-12.pdf

Story doesn't address the special counsel. Muller has too much authority into the Russia-probe, which is now a Trump-probe. He can be fired, but the public outrage would be too damaging for Trump.

Interestingly he doesn't need them at this point, Comey has done more to shit on himself than Trump/Sessions can do.

>DOJ issues or a memo after testimony pointing to fake story of Comey not hearing about recusal internally. Attached email as documentation of fact
>Comey's testimony about the Flynn meeting is eerily similar to his story regarding a 1-on-1 with GWB. He even used the same part of story regarding the "grandfather clock"
>Comey testified on May 3 that he never leaked anything prior to that date, but an investigation on him and other leadership by the OIG was started in January. All Trump or DOJ has to do is prove one item was leaked prior to May 3.
>Comey never confirmed Trump stopped anything. In fact, he took the "I hope" as a directive, but never actually acted on it, or better yet reported it up. It's quite clear from his testimony that he had not considered it actionable, and only thought so after the firing. Liberals are touting Preet's saying a case to be made a solid evidence, but he also was fired and wasn't by any means a friend of Trump.
>Comey no longer has ownership of the memos, admitted they were his representations (not actual word-to-word fact) of the meetings. His buddy he leaked them too also said he doesn't have them, before disappearing. So you mean to tell me the documents that could save your skin are gone, and the FBI can't find them (on a computer Comey even said was the FBI's)

Bumping

Also this:
mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/873915307466735616

Who ? Comey ? He covered his ass by making this public and playing the "Orange man is bullying me ;(" card.
At best he'll get a slap on the wrists.
Trump ? Like usual he did something retarded and created problems for himself that could've been avoided if he had just been silent for once.
But he's going to be fine considering there was and won't be an investigation on him regarding russia.

I hope Jeff Sessions is fucked.

I predicted this happening when Trump appointed the guy.

What became of this?

What will happen when libcucks run out of straws to grasp at?

Race war is going to kick off, finally. Canada will be glassed. And Comey?

Comey is going to be publically beheaded for treason against the god emperor.

Who was appointed by Rosenstein, right?
Surely they knew the background of Mueller

>Is there an outcome that doesn't end in total mayhem?
They overplayed their hand and the car is crashing in slow motion.

They will continue to make shit up. Anonymous sources can say anything that's needed.

it's a bit like the trump taxes thing though - once maddcow dropped the "bomb" that revealed the don was paying extra taxes the story just went away ... in that sense i don't think anonymous sources are gonna work like they did for the past 6 months

Why would Comey be fucked when Sessions is the one who perjured himself?

Fuck James Comey right off

>the story just went away
I wish someone would tell that to the useful idiots who write in to my local paper.

I hated how reverent the faggot senators were to comey, they were total cucks except maybe Rubio.

How no one thought to ask if comey had leaked anything else after he outed himself as the leaker is a disgrace

Fugg.. nice read, wish 3rd or 4th post with the billionaire arms dealer was sourced with a name

salty mmm

>the Russia-probe, which is now a Trump-probe
been out of the loop a bit, how did this come about?

My belief is there never was a memo. If there never was a memo Comey cant be charged with leaking the memo. There never was a memo. Its pure shitshow.

What a cutie!

imgur.com/gallery/4ZhUURl

i put it on faggur for libtards

he's not

So he just sat there and lied under oath about that, too? Doubt it, but it doesn't matter, he is fucked either way.

>been out of the loop a bit, how did this come about?
Snoreway dug it out of his own ass.

Nigger do you know everything in Comeys possession was taken from his office when he was fired while in California? The "tapes" Trump tweeted about were the fucking tapes Comey had made. He is fucked and rightfully should be.

It renders like shit on mobile. No one has plain text?

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. Guess who took everything from Comeys possession while he was nowhere near? The DOJ lead by Sessions. Sessions testifying Tuesday about this. Comey is fucked.

If theres no memo theres no way to say he lied. he said he used an fbi laptop. if its not there the left will scream cover up from trump. he lied about shit and theres no way to prove he lied. a fakememo. a fakeleak. why else would the director of the fbi say he felt memos written on fbi laptop is his personal property? he knows better than that. he lied. simple as that. its his word versus trumps and no way to prove comey lied or prove trump destroyed the evidence. thats the only reason a guy like comey would testify under oath he broke numerous laws. he didnt. he just lied.

files.catbox.moe/eywjqw.png

Not unless the Sessions led DOJ seized it when they fired Comey and raided his office while he was 3,000 miles away. He did say he had no fucking clue that he was getting canned. I think they have proof. Hence why Sessions volunteered to testify Tuesday.

>volunteers himself to speak

>on tuesday, right away

he isnt the one who is fucked

Thnx. Good info.

You forgot the part where he he purposely replaced his Depty AG to go

He's DEFINITELY not the one getting the dick

Oh, and this:
nypost.com/2017/06/11/top-democrat-calls-for-investigation-of-loretta-lynchs-clinton-probe/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter