Brits deserve to die

Daily reminder Britfags killed last White country in Africa and allowed niggers to genocide all Whites in the region and keep allowing it to this day, they also killed hundreds of thousands of native Dutch Boers in South Africa, creating first concetration camps specifically for them

So next time Britfags get bombed by Kebabs remember they killed more Whites for their greedy Jewish reason than anybody else

Pic related is what they did to Whites in South Africa so their majesty could shove more diamonds up her ass

Video related is 932912312th White country they attacked for ((((Peaceful Reasons))))

youtube.com/watch?v=vUYLWrnz8Wk

All that stuff is true, but I wasn't even born then. Its my fault?

Yes.

Yes it is, because you Britfags keep doing this to this very day

You allow niggers and arabs to take over Londonistan while assaulting Irish and other White Europeans

Your governments involvement in South Africa's race war is also present, and I'm not even gonna talk about all those coalition bombings you carried out for Saudi Arabia and Israel so your owner United Jewish States can pat your head and call you good boy

Looks pretty comfy

Maybe your kind should have been tough enough to live in a tent

Give me a break, the (((US))) has done more the end the white race than us.

You do realise the 'youths' who attack eastern Europeans are pakis and blacks right? And lets be honest, every western European country is as fucked as us including yours, so cut it out with your (((divide and conquer)))

We fought you bastards long enough and every Britfag was afraid of Boers for their accuracy and Guerilla tactics, the only reason why we surrendered was because you were kidnapping women and children and starving them off to death like soulless bastards you are

My country never bombed one Arabic country for Israel or Saudi Arabia, I am also allowed to have a butter knife without having SAS breaching into my house in 10 different ways

The anglo has always been the enemy of the white man.

If it wasn't for Britain whites wouldn't live on Australia or north America/Canada you plonker.

Muslims, Africans and Marxists are destroying both our countries as we speak, but the real enemy is the anglo, got u senpai.

>The Kraut
>Communism
>WWI
>WWII
>EU

At least we actually settled millions of white people to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and America. What the fuck have Germans done for the white race?

This whole thread is just a divide and conquer shill.

Yeah, who gives a fuck. We did that because we were at war. We later brought in millions of white English, Scottish and Irish settlers to South Africa, Botswana and Rhodesia. That not enough for you?

Dutch were first who discovered Australia and New Zealand, we would have settled it anyway

You're the one who's allowing it, Marxists here barely have any power and we never had a Muslim or African terrorist attack because our government doesn't allow it

Where are all those Whites now? Oh that's right they're all either dead or misplaced because your government wanted diamonds over people

Epic how cumskins always whine about white genocide and jews/muslims/niggers working to destroy them, but in reality it was always whites killing whites for some completely rotten mercantile reasons.

>Where are all those whites now?

Not our fault, communism was responsible for the end of apartheid. You really think that if we hadn't have settled South Africa there would be more white people there today? Give me a break, a pure boer state would have fallen just the same.

*pure boer as in Independet Boer state with no English settlement, not pure ethnically*

Your entire Parliament is a combination of Marxist shills.

>killed hundreds of thousands of native Dutch Boers

Yeah, but who the fuck even gives a fuck about the Boers, or even the Dutch?

>We did that because we were at war.
i thought anglosphere is about human rights, western civilization and opressed nation building/saving people from dictators.

>and Irish settlers
and that is where you fucked up. watch your world in 20 years. hell look at it now. lions and reptiles should not work together bong - one day you will understand.

and the day i fucking leave these decaying lands of yours will be a great day. anyfuckingways, fuck dutch too while im at it.

I don't get it. The Dutch empire was comparable to the British empire back in the day. Y'all are obviously capable people, so how did you let the bongs oppress you at all?

You're right, if Boers won you Britfags would have done same thing with Rhodesia and competely economically and diplomatically blocked them so the niggers can invade their countries and turn them into another Zimbambwe

But hey better just kill all the Boers and then settle our prisoners there so we can then let them get killed by niggers 50 years later after we stole all the diamonds

Also Communism? weren't you a world power during Cold War and actively fought Communism with your daddy America?

Only reason why you let Communism take over Africa was so you get all those blood diamonds and sell old weaponry to rebels like sleazy jews you are

>Says he as Theresa May runs his country

lmaoing @ your life

Spoken like a true White hating Britfag

When you're surrounded by three European powers who all want to take you over and you have to keep defending yourself from them 24/7 it's kinda hard colonizing rest of the world, unlike Brit savages we primarily traded with the natives so we could use the money to fight off the French and Germans who always wanted to annex us

I approve of this thread

Sounds like you got ANGLO'D

>only reason why you let communism take over Africa was so you could get all those blood diamonds

You think we wanted to give up Africa? After fighting to save your sorry asses from the eternal kraut in WWII we simply didn't have the economy to keep colonies. If we had the means we would have kept as many colonies as possible.

Britain deserve to burn, you're right it's a disgrace.

i forgot we can all decide who comes into the country

Boer concentration camps weren't even that bad, mainly only for women and children.
Basically large prisons for civilians, no worse than Japanese concentration camps in the united states.
And don't you dare take the moral high ground on involvement in Africa, the Dutch slave trade was far worse than the British/american one.

That's bullshit, you had all the power you needed to fight off some Africans living in mud huts with no military training whatsoever but you let them get away with it because it's cheaper to slave people that way

>Civilian casualties: 46,370, of which 26,370 were Boer women and children who died in concentration camps,[6]