Aus/pol/

>How the Turnbull government plans to access encrypted messages

archive.is/KZaSP#selection-1446.0-1446.1

>Chinese businessman subject of ASIO warning donated $200,000 to WA Liberals

archive.is/aCvib#selection-366.0-366.1

>Jeremy Corbyn's success leaves the ALP reflecting on way forward to next election

archive.is/AfPHx#selection-1440.0-1440.1

>‘The Southern Cross is becoming the new Swastika’: New documentary examines ‘hijacking’ of national icon

archive.is/ZS96T#selection-474.0-474.1

>We haven’t had a recession in decades, so why do Australians feel so poor?

archive.is/pwuwf#selection-174.0-174.1

>China's Communist Party seeks news influence through Australian media deals

archive.is/qy9wW#selection-344.0-344.1

>Australians Fret as Chinese Investment in Property Market Surges

archive.is/rBOxD#selection-822.0-822.1

Yesterdays thread: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LordBromley/status/873486006434971648/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for israel

oh fuck, dubtrips

What do young millenials say about Chinese? Are they pissed at them because they can't buy a house? Do they even know who's to blame?

Young millennial here, you bet we're fucking pissed at the Chinese. Not only housing affordability, but also places in Sydney where there are just too many Asians, and it doesn't feel like Australia anymore.

>Young millennial here, you bet we're fucking pissed at the Chinese. Not only housing affordability, but also places in Sydney where there are just too many Asians, and it doesn't feel like Australia anymore.

Yeah but you're on Sup Forums. I'm talking about normies. What do your normie friends say about it. Do they blame stupid shit and not the Chinese so they don't sound racist?

Australia is Nordic.

It's pretty obvious Chinese investment is a large issue, but all the Chinese people I know make jokes about owning the houses everywhere. Along with negative gearing, people do see it as an issue.

bloody oath people know its an issue
they just need someone to stand up for them

As an American how easy do you think it would be to get an environmental related internship in Australia? Looking into taking 6 months off from school to get some work experience before I graduate.

>As an American how easy do you think it would be to get an environmental related internship in Australia? Looking into taking 6 months off from school to get some work experience before I graduate.

Fuck Off our internships are full.

Also, just email the places you want to work at.

>chinks
the level of treachery in what is being ceaded is beyond a joke lads
stay strong and keep working on your knot tying for the day of the rope

A rough estimation of the current islamic population within our country would be somewhere from 2.7% - 3.5%, they keep asking for more and more privileges and keep getting them. What can I do to help prevent this number from increasing?

Have as many white, Christian, kids as possible, and vote for One Nation and support your local patriot movements.

>What can I do to help prevent this number from increasing?
whats wrong with someone being muslim? they work hard and contribute more to australia than you ever will

What does this mean?

But when, WHEN, will we have tighter gun laws?!

People need to look at what a liability the ethnic German population of eastern europe eventually was to the countries they lived in.

The Germans used any maltreatment (supposed) of them as an excuse for intervention and even invasion.

Having a large and growwing ethnic Chinese population here is very stupid.

>whats wrong with someone being muslim? they work hard and contribute more to australia than you ever will

By peddling hate, paedophilia and fanaticism? what great contributions to australian society.

This

MODS MODS

>The Germans used any maltreatment (supposed) of them as an excuse for intervention and even invasion.
Just wait until China is involved in an actual, proper war and they start to figure out combined arms tactics. We'll become Austria 2.0

>whats wrong with someone being muslim? they work hard and contribute more to australia than you ever will

They're such hard workers and great taxpayers.

They never rort welfare or insurance either.

Kys Ahmed.

Stop talking about European politics, fuckin AUSWORMS, enjoy your brown man sports like cwikit, but stay out of the discussion when big strong EuroGODS are talking fuckin slav/greco/shitalian rape babbies.
Danke

More like Poland because they won't see ethnic Australians as people worthy of a place in Greater China

thanks for the (you)s you losers

They will see ethnic Chinese as worthy of a place in Greater China, though.

Indeed

We'll be the new Abos/untermenschen

Jesus fucking Christ things feel fucked.

Please, housing market crash. Recession please come. People are living in the clouds and need to be grounded.

Relating to housing:

All these stupid cunts think they're going to get rich by buying an investment property, keeping it for 30 years, seeing it appreciate 1500%, and then selling it for profit.

What the cunts don't understand is this is completely disconnected from FUNDAMENTALS DICKHEAD.

Who the fuck is going to afford this house you fucking idiot? The millennials making $25/hr on a casual wage, well into their 20s? You stupid cunts.

sorry took ages here is accompanying pic

source:
twitter.com/LordBromley/status/873486006434971648/photo/1

stay strong lads

I'm going to be stuck in dead end $25 ph jobs for the rest of my life. Kill me.

When the war comes things will get meritocratic again

There is no war coming you larping idiot.

China is rapidly approaching serviceable third world army levels mate. a war is coming.

Thornlie is Islamic capital of WA. Local religious groups have moved away. They have 2 Islamic schools. Housing prices have dropped dramatically, no one wants to move there.
Maybe I should clue the Chinese in. Then when there's a terror attack in Thornlistan the Chinese will lock the whole suburb down Xianjiang style. Chinese muslim quarantine.

unfortunately it will likely kick off after our time
but its our duty to raise up the next gen of soldiers to fight