ITT: Redpilled videogames

ITT: Redpilled videogames.

The entire game is a metaphor for the refugee crisis, the moon representing the incoming waves of refugees, the people denying the moon will fall being SJW's, the people in fear of the moon falling wanting to protect the civillians are soldiers, and in every timeline the refugees come and destroy civilization--unless an small, aryan child puts a stop to it. Majora's Mask itself is an allegory for Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youturd.com/watch?v=7S1SVkysIRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ganon is a jew

You're fucking retarded

t. retard who thinks the moon won't fall

>being an adult
>playing video games

Even though this theory is bullshit, we should spread it on social media. Millenial cucks love zelda and I would love to ruin it for them

Dude, N64 was over twenty years ago. Let it go.

Aren't you supposed to be prepping your wive's bull? What are you doing here trying to talk about what it's like being an "adult?"

Yes a game made 20 years ago was made as a metaphor for the modern day refugee crisis

This really made me think

Literature, film, and videogames have all predicted the future before. What makes this one different?

>You shouldn't study the greeks because their writings are over 2000 years old
ok

Asagi 3

Every second you spend controlling pixels in a video game is seconds you waste. You will never gain anything beyond temporary relief of boredom sitting there.

When you reach adulthood or the time when you realize that video games simply arent fun anymore, you will realize what a massive waste of time it was and is.

Stop now and direct your time and attention to what actually matters and objectively enhances your life. If you used only 30% of the time you spend playing video games doing literally anything character shaping as education, lifting, studying, debating, you could be an entirely different human.

Take control of your own life. Shape your future. Successful people do not play video games outside of occasional fun, neither do they sleep past 6am.

You can say the same exact thing about all art and be equally wrong.

I thought this was common knowledge? Did you just figure this out now? Damn you're slow

It's about link dying and being stuck in purgatory.
m.youturd.com/watch?v=7S1SVkysIRw

Video games are degenerate and are the reason you are balding and fat.

But that theory was disproved through gameplay evidence ages ago.

None of the potential "deaths" could have actually occured in the game.

This is some game theory autism bullshit

It's about mass migration into the first world and Miyamoto confirmed it

I would like a source please

I agree, I would love to see them flip shit over this.

Thanks for slightly ruining my favorite game with this cringe

I don't think we can give nips any credit for using religious symbols, they just do it cause it looks cool.

You're reading into stuff that isn't there. It's a metaphor for death and moving on, it's nothing to do with refugees and is an overhyped """deep""" game loved by nintenyearolds. Actually redpilled games are the original deus ex, MGS2, etc.

Very very few people spend a majority of their free time being completely consumed by any work of art in the same way you play video games.

You are comparing a raging daily meth addiction to people who smoke a cigar on new years eve

I'll admit I was shitposting but the game isn't about death, it's about the journey of enlightenment and the abandonment of the identity/ego.

Why are you making an assumption that I put more time into videogames than others do into art? That sounds like you're projecting something, user.

Hey man, i love zelda too, and while kind of a stretch this whole thing is, is pretty fucking funny

I fucking hate your kind of people who think videogames are metaphors instead of just a game made by some fucking virgin losers.