Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not really achmed, one is an inbred goat fucking invader your cockholster of a chancellor has allowed into the country like a plague, the other is a citizen gone mad.

Is this what the left really believe?

I always thought nips understood irony.

quads of truth

checkedem and rektem

>not all Muslims
>all white people

The key is "American kills Americans". If the first news was three Muslims murdered seven Muslims in Saudi Arabia, no one would also give a fuck...

No one really cares about america user.

I live in Orlando. Mass murders here are committed by niggers, spics, and the occasional muzzie.

Correction:
35 people killed in blast by suicide bomber - shouted allahu Akbar before detonation

Revealed he is a refugee who is on the goverments watchlist, but no action was taken against him. YouTube and Facebook accounts show his radical ideology was obvious and in the open. His family knew about the attack. His Imam supported the attack and facilitated the aquisition of the explosives. ISIS involved.

Government response is to light candles, talk about tolerance, and brush it under the rug.

Vs

Stupid fucking moron crack addict shoots 3 people

second box should read "A lone muslim gunned down forty nine faggots in Orlando"

Japanon forsakes old alliances for banter, more at 10.

I do believe the Orlando perp was a Muslim, and that he killed 49 LGBT people.

Or are they talking about some other, inconsequential attack in Orlando?

This

not even in the same league, ghost yourself

>a fellow American gunned down 5 in Orlando

Little do they forget, the guy was a Muslim

americans just suck at math

>LGBT people
>people

No

Funny it mentions Orlando where a Muslim murdered 50 and injured 58 at a gay club last year.

Wow...you are pretty dumb for a kraut... It's not the death, it's the frequency and reason for the attack

why do you have to hide the intent of the terrorists by comparing them to accidents, very telling

More like international calls for America to abolish the second amendment and begin confiscating guns. That is until it's reveled to be a nig then it gets swept under the rug.

There was recently a shooting at an awning manufacturer in an Orlando industrial park. Not sure what race the shooter was. Disgruntled employee.

This is highly inaccurate seeing as how san berdino happened one year and orlando another. Also we watch muzzies like a hawk and shoot them in their homelands.

And if the headline was 1 American killed 3 Muslims in self defense the headlines would be in rage over the islamaphobia of it

Lone american didn't gun down people so he would be rewarded with 72 virgins and getting to sit at the dining table with mohammed in the afterlife.

Whats Deuschland like these days mein wurst?

yes, and it means we need guns to shoot arabds

Correction: Jewish Crypto-government stages a drill with crisis-actors and passes it off as real with the collusion of the controlled media and the police.

White guy. Former military. Killed certain people he hated and told others he didn't know to leave.

STFU U RACIST GOOK

WWWEEEEWWEEE
Nice get Japan. Good luck keeping the kikes from bringing hell to your country. Euroop is fucked.

based nip

also checked

They believe in false equivalency whenever it supports their ideology.

The same logic is that you shouldn't wear a seatbelt because you're going to die of cancer or heart disease anyways.

Those statistics are wrong and don't account for demographics. A Muslim is far more likely to kill than a random white person.

FPBP rekt

>doesn't include 9/11 in average

This place isn't healthy for you guys.

I'm liberal and I feel like killing leftists after seeing this dumb shit all the time.

checked for truth based nip.

How many of those "Americans" are of the post 65 immigration act variety?

NO! I'm almost enjoying my anger.jpg

QUADS OF TRUTH

Nice job

Switch the word bubbles around and what do you get?

quads confirm fpbp

The average liberal.

>HEY GUYS YOU SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT THIS THING BECAUSE ANOTHER THING HAPPENED.

It really provoked my almonds.

Samurai, greatest ally.

I don't believe people when they say somebody is White.

To this day, some people still believe that Elliot Rodger was White, despite his clearly visible Asian features.

I'll believe it when I see a pic.

>far right wing terrorists
wot?

3 arab, 7 dead
1 white, 5 dead
Do the math. Arab killers are more numerous and kill more people.

nope. mudslimes all need to be killed, especially their shitskin kids. but the lone wolf only killed faggots and liberals. basically a shitskin muslim anyway. so it had a good ending. all niggers libs and muslims need to be killed

>absolutely no news about the combat deaths in the middle east
>no normal news about murders, rapes, death in the middle east
>Americans are to blame for liberal/leftist TV broadcast companies that don't show it
>achmed is actually assuming these kinds of >someone going crazy completely justifies these thousands of terrorist attacks by muslims

fpbp checked

>you will never live in a homogeneous ethnostate

feels terribly bad man, knowing that we had it all and the lefties gave it away

We are allowed to be outraged by foreign soldiers who invade our borders and murder civilians while out of uniform.
We aren't allowed to be angry about what our niggers do. Thank the fucking left and pat yourself on the back with a rusty knife for that one.

These hoaxes make me yawn too.

>Orlando shooting

Hahahahaha

>3/7 > 5 ?
Let's just face it Pierre, Muslims tend to suck at everything

Japan again, making me kek

why dont you watch your fucking mouth ?

Just got back from Afghanistan in a fighter squadron,
>We killed almost 500 of the towelheads in the Nangarhar province
Which is a country record, we really fucked them up good. Sleep well with that knowledge

what the fuck is this

Welcom, friendo :^)

Holy fuck, is that real?

3 muslims is a conspiracy based on a religion. 1 lone gunman is a nut.

Japanon gets it.

Right? We have enough problems and they're wasting resources bringing in shit-heads that cause even more problems. The fuck?

no the image is imaginary

>post 9/11
Also, there are more toddlers, lawnmowers, busses, beds, and other Americans (Majority nig on nog) than there are Muslims.

>post 9/11

FPBP

Absolutely blown out

>implying germans understand irony or humor

Damn i love japs.

>yfw racism, homophobia, and all other leftist spoos are an inherent part of the human race, wired deep into our dna throughout evolution to help us survive

FPBP

Your ancestors smile upon you.

ive been looking, cant find an article about it on wethepeoplereport.com or anything about it anywhere else.

Atomic Japanese banter.

That's stupid, that means they were both hoaxed by one group even though Sandy Hook helped American liberals, and Manchester helped British conservatives.

>not understanding how your children hitting each other vs. other kids hitting yours are two completely different problems with two completely different reactions

this is literally how americans on Sup Forums react every time

The flag the numerals and first post position all tell that this is nothing but the upmost truth.

japan dropping two bombs of truth

check them out!

good call hikaru

If the word "cuck" could be personified as a country, it would be Germany.

>white women look the same

Muslims are much more volatile than the rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA

test reply

I saw my first dead body before I was through teething neither one shocks me. If they quit making corpses, that would shock me.

That's very good.

>MY HEAD IS HUGE
>I AM SILLY

mom get the camera

Based English teacher