OPERATION PANDA BEAR

As of May 26th, 2017, I am attempting to draw a picture of Trump for each day of his presidency.

It's an homage/parody of Rob Pruitt's Obama project, which opened last year at the Mocad in Detroit. Rob had painted a painting of Obama each day for all 8 years of his presidency mocking the Shepard Fairey lawsuit with the Obama "Hope" painting.

I met Rob Pruitt last year at the Mocad. I am from around Detroit, myself. I got to talk to him for about 5 minutes. I told him that I am a serial artist as well, but I didn't even know at the time that I was going to do this Trump project.

Trump has been in office for about 150 days. So, I have a lot of catching up to do.

I am going to color all of these Trump drawings with highlighters. However, I scanned them first in black & white in case I wanted to screenprint or if any of you would like to color them in for fun yourself. I intend to make a bestof coloring book with my Trumps in the future.

I hope I can make it to the Mocad, but I will get a gallery in the Detroit area for this project once things get rolling more.

Thank you. Fart nuggets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoO-QM3YRVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=MoO-QM3YRVM

Fuck off. I'll sage you, bitch. With some herb lit on fire like the hippies doobie-doobie do

every time an american "artist" makes another piece like this desperately trying to poo on trump (also to do some virtue signaling that they too are the part of the hip and cool kids) im reminded of this image

chicken butts, indeed

Thanks, man, gold star

Grumph has SMALL HANDZ!!!! LMAO XDXDXDXDXD HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?????

He will have to work at the carnival. And, smell like cabbage, as Austin Powers puts it.

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T THINK THIS MUCH CRINGE WAS POSSIBLE

Good, I hope you implode.

blonuld brlumpf bwoln the blumpf out!!!

good luck bumping your thread if no one else posts in it

benis shaming is a valid criticism of a world leader. The most important feature of the most powerful man on the planet is how impressive he looks naked.

The fact that he's 70 years old with children and grandchildren is irrelevant.

wew lad

You should feel ashamed that you draw such shitty pictures. Even Horsey draws better then you. You may as well just kill yourself now you worthless piece of shit since you'll never be productive at anything in life

Blumpkins

Thanks, bud.

I have millions of dying soldiers in my cum bucket right now. Damn, whatta shame.

Your art is shit and uninspired

LOOMIS
O
O
M
I
S

dal wew

Yay, Sup Forums!!!!

>implying I'm wrong
Your artwork is shit and anyone on would tell you the same thing

Your art is nonexistent. So, go fuck a fuckstick.

>le mickey mouse
>le corrupt politician

Seriously cringy, be original once in your shitty life
This is a 16 year olds idea of social commentary

thanks! Like I give a fuck?

Is it, really?

It's like a visual green day.
This is normie as normie gets.

That's pretty good user.

Feel better now?

OP rekt

these are great but they could stand to be a little more pro-Trump, I get the feeling you don't like him. You're not Jewish, right?

Degenerate conceptual artist BTFO

I could care less if you give a fuck. I'm just stating the fact that your artwork is shit and you should be embarrassed that you took the time to draw that. I could take a shit on a piece of paper and it would look better than anything you drew.

I'm embarrassed for you, bro. What is that even supposed to be, a political cartoon? If so, what is the message and if not, why the labels on everything? It's just vulgar trash depicting a mishmash of r/politics memes, ultimately with no deeper meaning than 'I dislike Trump'.

If you've got nothing to say, best not say anything at all

Good fer yu, mate. I can do photo-realistic shit too. I don't give a fuck. Good pic, btw.

I prefer Nickelback or Kid Rock.

ITT: OP gets gang raped & pretends to be okay

Anatomical catastrophy

We're all Jewish, We're all African.

Do you feel better yet?

You've got nothin on me, love

.Just tryin to beat off a dead horse. MMMmmm, horse cum.

also nice blog op

Except I do. Wait until I start dumping shit way worse then gore

Ha ha ha

lol

This is Sup Forums, right?

Stop bumping this degenerate (((artwork)))

Sage in all fields

THanks

Your ma must be proud! Can I get a pink sock, at least???? ...Blue waffle?

your degenerate art is the reason why Trump was elected in the first place

it's too late, Thanks for the bump though

sure. good. whatever

this is really good OP

POL BTFO!!

Yeah, you didn't draw these. You're just a shill. Sage.

Thanks, love.

Believe in what you want to. I've posted just about all of them that i have made so far. I'll be jetting soon enough.

Oh? I can crash this thread in four pics

He did, hes just one of those
"Im going to keep spamming even thought every is telling me to quit, look im being a faggot and nobody can stop me" types. They come around every so often and then use deflection, irony, and sarcasm to try to save face while stubbornly continuing to spam.
Deep down they know that their content is shit which is why they feel the need to spam it and create threads for validation

Nonexistent art is better than this drivel. Sometimes it is important to know when to stop.

whatever, I'll always be back some shape or form. If it feels good, mate, post away!!!!

Can't stop. Won't stop. Wouldn't know how tah either.

Your loss

You spent way too much time and wasted way too much ink.

Stop, no matter what your faggy friends who can't draw tell you, you can't draw either.

Sage, no attention for you.

Thanks for the bump!!!!

Your shit is derivative,lazy
and yet somehow tryhard AF.
make something beautiful
quit dickriding other 'artists'.
Stop namefagging and lurk before you post.

YOUR 'ART' IS BORING & THEREFORE USELESS...GIVES NO FEELS.
Even the name you chose sucks.

keep on tryin hard,artfag.

WTF is this?

dear diary:

today op was a fag

same as every other day

FUCK YOU, WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Can you draw a picture of you giving me head? Are you cute?

So you're going to pay tribute by obsessing over him?

Just wait until the scat part

No, I'm engaged. Thanks, anyway.

Forgot pic

Sure.

I hope it's the gif of the guy breaking the mason jar up his ass.

For you

alright, last pic I've got made so far. Looks like I win. Go fuck Sonic or somehting

>you win
I still have another fifteen pages or so

If I hated something, I wouldn't draw it every day.

doing the lords work user

And that's how you crash a thread with no survivors

I'm still here though. Catch you next tiem, sonic