Vapid, insufferable cunt.

I'm going to kick your ass if you don't take that back

>would

she's great.

never heard her speak.

but my penis says yes!

Can I pay her in cum?

She is my American mommy.

Drumpf has picked the largest amount of retards to fill his team, it's incredible people on here still shill not only for him, but also every single one of his bad decisions.

and each and every one of those "retards" are more successful than you and your entire family combined.

I respect her because she is married to an Asian guy and has part-Asian children.

>I respect her because she is married to an Asian guy and has part-Asian children.
This is called AMWF

>>I respect her because she is married to an Asian guy and has part-Asian children.

She is part of a growing trend where successful White women (and not uneducated trash) are choosing to be Asian men.

Bumping for based Kellyanne

>where successful White women (and not uneducated trash) are choosing to be Asian men.

Because of how beta and unlikely they are to cheat. The women I know who marry or date Asian men comment how they're push overs and give into everything they demand without complaining.

burn the jews, pay the dues

This is a 10/10 in America.

Is she dead?
F

WANT TO BANG THE FUCK OUT OF THAT GILF

CANNOT UNSEE PLS DELET NOW

wish she was my mom and could give me handjobs before bed, my current mom is ugly

she's a national treasure, and her pure existence drives leftists mad with rage.

I've always thought it was a little weird that people made all that fuss about CTR but never put two and two together about all the information we have about Russia using social media. CTR probably understands this is a lost cause, especially without upvotes and how incredibly thorough this site is. I mean shit I'm working a double right now and I've already seen 3 antifa folks get doxxed. Seems like a perfect place to pull some old school KGB on about a sorta nationalist.

sounds like been reading too many PUA websites. The white women with Asian men are fhe following

1. Educated
2. High Income
3. Not fat
4. Not denegerate

Stop projecting your own insecurities ..,.

this whole board is one big projection, wtf are you on about lad?

Last I heard she was leaking juicy secrets to WaPo