Daily reminder that Trump is going to jail soon

Daily reminder that Trump is going to jail soon.

businessinsider.com/comeys-testimony-points-to-trumps-collusion-with-russia

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Av0y
businessinsider.com/comeys-testimony-points-to-trumps-collusion-with-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/3Av0y

they can try

i say let em try, the american people will become even more divided to the point they start going after the heads of CNN and other fake news outlets

So you're saying the right has nigger-tier mental capacity and can't help but commit human rights atrocities as a result of enforcing the law against a criminal?

That's literally what you're saying, you know. He din do nuffin.

It is my great hope that impeachments happen until General Maddis is in power and he goes full fash to save the huwhite race.

No I think what that gentlemen is saying is they are tired of the witch hunt. The right is tired of leftists weirdos attacking Trump for doing his job. It's as simple as that.

Even if Trump was a criminal he could just pardon himself.
The left = BTFO

that story is insane. Talk about rewriting statements to re-frame them for a political goal. It takes a real fucking piece of shit to take testimony of 'there was no evidence of collusion' and spin it into 'this proves there was evidence of collusion!'

He didn't break the law. That's the point you bluepilled /r newfag treasonous fucktard.

>He's going to jail this time!
t. Increasingly nervous man for the 675th time

>businessinsider.com/comeys-testimony-points-to-trumps-collusion-with-russia
>Max Boot

From Wikipedia

"Boot was born in Moscow. His parents, both Russian Jews.."

Yep, the time is near.

That story is the embodiment of Jewishness and the neurotic way they argue and craft narratives. Jews are the best at framing public opinions, because they're so unscrupulous thus they have no shame in lying

Please continue thinking that, and please continue to push this conspiracy theory, it will make the emotional turmoil of the left that much tastier. They never digested the election results because they started getting their hopes up with "muh Russia". Add that to the depression when they realize Trump will come out unscathed x interest over time = left destroyed

>look at all my evidence
>posts nothing
the rope will come for you. the nsa will remember.

>fake news starts with right breathing a sigh of relief
>not laughing the entire time

Yes good, the detorioration of US democracy was our goal all along.

>criminal
innocent until proven guilty, buddy

>0.02 has been deposited in your bank account

What is this, the thousandth thread about "DRUMPY BTFO JAIL TIME IMPEACHMENT SOON xdddd" this fucking week alone? Do you fucking idiots actually believe this or any of the shit you post? Are you still desperately trying to cling to the fantasy that somehow you and your side actually won? That all of the windows you smashed and blogposts you wrote actually meant something? That you are somehow dumbledor's army winning the war against the big bad scary man?

Absolutely fucking pathetic. Fucking kill yourself. Noone will miss you.

Don't act so sly. Obama made it obvious when he never shouted down the people shouting racist slogans against the police. Clinton made it obvious when she sold our uranium to Russia and colluded with the commies in the media.

>please be true

Not that I am leftists, but my country is poor global periphery and our only chance at soem relevance is collapse of current global system and desintegration of western society.

>claims Trump said some of his associates may have done something wrong

Didn't Trump just say go ahead and investigate us all?

Are you saying that you suck cock? Because that's what you're saying.

So in you retarded brain, him saying that Americans will go and murder the heads of CNN is simply them being "tired of a witch hunt".

Why are you all so violent? You behave exactly like niggers and mudslimes.

Replace Trump with Obama or an other president in the last 50 years and the flag tp with constitution tp and the pic makes more sense.

you will be fucked regardless. the marxist world view of "core" and "periphery" countries is bullshit propaganda your shill professors cling to so as not to expose kids to the reality of the bell curve.

When you're done foaming at the mouth, maybe you can actually read the article and know all the reasons Trump is a criminal.

You're like some retarded Christian who rants about dinosaurs and the age of the earth but never actually read any of the details beyond a child's book.

opinion piece written by a jew.

SEGA

But Trump's entire family is jew so that makes it okay.

Hello shareblue, saw your manifesto and you trying to bring demoshit hegemony

Not gonna happen faggot

covfefe muh tapes

Trump and his family are Christian, except for Ivanka.

op, I will relish your suicide. I want you to die. People like you are absolute losers. You're human trash. When nothing happens I want you to think of this post and slit your throats and bleed the fuck out. Your a waste of life.

That's a bunch of lies, faggot.