Unfortunate "typo" in muslim pamphlet

While waiting for my train I noticed a small rally in the square outside Glasgow Queen Street station.

It was the usual crap "we reject ALL acts of terror whoever commits them be they atheist, Christian or Muslim"
"Not real muslims"
"You need a formal education in Islam to understand the Koran"

Any way they where handing out leaflets which have a rather unfortunate typo at the start of the second sentence that might make you chuckle.

Other urls found in this thread:

islam4peaceandjustice.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying it's not a Freudian slip

Did anybody proof read that or do your muslims really have that hard a time grappling with English? It's obviously thoughtful in basis, but the English is all broken.

Not just that, those passages don't mean shit.
>wreaking corruption
Considering Islam's ultimate goal is to have the entire planet submit to Allah, those who stand in the way or wish to reform Islam are wreaking corruption.
>do good - to neighbours
Islam doesn't consider non-muslims 'neighbours.' They are infidels who must submit or die.

Tired of cherrypicked bullshit.

I see a lot of normies who don't use condone properly tbqh

Is it a popular word there? If a normie here used it I would be slightly surprised somebody had pulled out a vocabulary word.

in case anyone doesn't want to open that gigantic image.

I think it's pretty well understood by average americans.

They do use condem correctly elsewhere in the leaflet, wish I had spotted it before I had to run for the train, would love to have seen them trying to gather all the leaflets back up. Ah well if anyone's near George square you should go have a nose around see if you can find the cunts.

Your picture is readable, but holy fuck why did you take such a shitty shot?
The angle between the picture plan and the paper is very high

>We condone all sorts of violent attacks

Thanks Mohammad.

islam4peaceandjustice.wordpress.com

Let's have a look at their site

I'm retarted

>5:33
That's a lie also. They are still quoting the latter part of verse 5:32.

Pic related is unironically 5:33. Look it up yourselves.

Woops, wrong file. My bad. Here's 5:33.

Oh boy
"The actions of a few misguided miscreants"

"The more Muslims are able to teach their folks their religion, the more balanced and benovelent they become. Since usually it’s the internet and not the mosques from where some people become extremist, all those websites promoting violence needs to be shut down."

Hmmmm.....

It's also ripped right off the talmud, which is jewish exegesis of the Tanakh/hebrew bible. Not even a divinely inspired quote. It's LITERALLY a man-made verdict/analysis based from sacred texts.

>condone
Not a typo, they're just being honest.

I wonder what "innocent" means in their context. Can a non-believer be considered innocent? Or someone who leaves islam? or in the sunni vs. shia hate war, a fellow muslim who believes the wrong shit according to your beliefs?

that quote seems lovely taken as it is, without any qualification based on the rest of the quran.

but then again the christian bible is full of contradictory nonsense that can make christians look like barbarians.

>he more Muslims are able to teach their folks their religion, the more balanced and benovelent they become

this is Islam. The word Islam translates to 'submit' and their convert/conquer/kill game has been going on continuously for 1400 years. Of course its their goal to convert you. they say it is. And when everyone is muslim, their job is done and no more need for killing.

Except if they think you did something wrong against Islam. Then you're dead.

>Muslims condemn violence
>but only after it has happened

After all, it's not like the Manchester bomber was spurred on and assisted by his family and his imam... no, not at all...

#NotAllImams

>"You need a formal education in Islam to understand the Koran"
This is correct but it also means that you don't commit sin if a scholar - or imam - tells you that you should rip eyes off the infidel and you do it.

Whether it's according to Islamic doctrine or not(it technically is) - doesn't matter. The imam is considered guilty if he misleads his people into sin, not the individuals who committed it.