Was he dare I say it /ourguy/ ?????????

Well, goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage/hide/ignore, OP won't even bother sticking around, he's just shitposting threads all over today like an embarrassing retard wasting his Sunday.

he was from Sup Forums

> not including Elliott

quit being a jewish elliott denier

what? why the fuck eric and dylan are in the fucking Sup Forums they were the true robots.

>this was posted in january
youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk

How did everybody miss the warning signs?

you wish that!

Randy was an emotionally stunted, unmotivated, attention seeking loser.
Increasingly withdrawn, obsessed with his fantasy world, and too much of a pussy to do anything with his life, Randy decided to make is mark in the most cowardly, easiest way possible- by killing three innocent people and himself.
Thinking this would make him famous, he painstakingly documented his thoughts and emotions leading up to his finale, in an odd parallel to his EGS "Ghost Tapes" cartoons.
He worshipped the Columbine killers, and after realizing that no one would mention him in the news if he only took his own life, he flipped a coin to decide if he would take others down with him.
Some people say he was schizophrenic, but I don't see that in his videos at all. He may have been depressed, and maybe even a bit delusional, but I would argue that his delusions stemmed from the fact that he spent so much of his time immersed in his EGS fantasy-which was spurred on by the attention he finally received for his edgy cartoons.
In the end, he was a poor (though thoroughly self documented) copycat spree killer, gaining minor notoriety due to the immature nature of his quirky obsession with becoming a cartoon ghost girl in the afterlife.

>No No Kids Bonus

He has 28xp at least.

I see schizophrenia. You have to look deeper into his videos from the past. He used to make comedy sketches, random videos, talk to the camera, do CoD Let's Plays, etc. Then in 2015 he starts doing NOTHING but EGS, and even says "my mind feels like it's decaying, I can't think straight anymore". It gets worse and worse over time. Look at how EGS characters became more and more fucked up and evil over time.

Schizophrenia isn't being a total lunatic, it's having your minds solidify into obscure paths that make no sense (ghost squad), hearing voices(says he hears Mackenzie talk to him). He was aware it was happening to some extent, which makes it more depressing.

bc his videos got like 10 views before he became an hero

No way lol he was a pussy bitch who couldn't handle the real world neets BTFO

i thought i had some form of autism. always been an undercover normie when not browsing Sup Forums and recently stronger feelings of depression/alcoholism has made me feel worse, but after seeing this neet and listening to 20min of 17hr suidice podcast i can comfortably classify myself as a low functioning normie

If he was schizo, it was very mild or he was still in very early stages of it.

Yea dude some days can suck but life is pretty good. Be happy and remember it can be worse. I hope you have a good day user

>unreadable yellow text
at least border it with black.

Here the next one

a shitstorms a brewin but i got my shit umbrella in hand

Being that this is Sup Forums we shouldn't forget that he was a leftist and identified as a woman as well.

No he was a communist that wanted to start the revolution by killing his boss

there was a /x/ thread on him that he summonded amber as tulpa

didnt he hate nigs?

>Well, goys?
No, tranny SJWs are not ours. They are YOURS.

>yellow text on white background

user PLEASE

Yes, in one video he says he hates blacks, gays, and anyone non-white.

Gess user

Why get points for suiciding?

HERE

I'M GOING GHOST

youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw

only real way to avoid capture

only pussies dont go ghost after ghosting some puny humans

>yellow text on white background
kill yourself retard

Here

Is the only reason this isn't making national news is because he said he was transgender? I can see people using this as an excuse to say TRANNIES ARE VIOLENT AND UNSTABLE and use this as proof.

Redpill on deepwater Jews.