Hello white bois

We coming for your women. Vote statehood fellow PRicans

Too bad everyone in your low IQ shithole is too pussy to vote for statehood
We will keep cucking you out of your GDP

>Implying tiny rican cock can even compete

Lol fuck off. You will never be a state

pay denbts

You can have all the women as long as you leave the shemales to me, user, those are mine.

>implying Puerto Rican women won't jump on any relatively well off 5/10 white man they can find

We'll take your 8+/10s and you'll end with our 4/10s and below. Fair trade imo.

The last four referendums didn't do shit. What's different this time?

>low IQ shithole
Sounds just like the US

By definition peurto ricans cant and will not ever be american . to be american is to submit to the white ideas or our white forefathers . come to america you spanish rape babies. I will kill you . whore out your sisters. Rape your mom and hang your dad white power 1488

>We'll take your 8+/10s and you'll end with our 4/10s and below. Fair trade imo.
We'll take your debt and you'll end with our welfare and food stamps. Fair trade imo.

You can already move freely about the USA...what would you do different with statehood? How exactly does PR statehood make it more likely that the bottom 5% of white women will let your dirty spicdick inside of them. You need to develop your thoughts a little more before posting, user.

Fuck off cuba.

Lol not happening

Abo wha?

PRs are the fucking worst. They're like nigger/latino hybrids driving around their shitty Civics everywhere

If you become a state, we can no longer talk shit about Detroit and Chicago, because your whole state would be worse than both cities combined! I almost want it to happen so the other 50 states can point and laugh at Puerto Rico every day.

This threads going to be hilarious when PR doesn't become a state, someone needs to screencap it

My neighbor is from Puerto Rico. He said gangs policed neighborhoods and submission to their authority was preferable to legalized firearms for the citizenry.

They are in now way American. Their way of life is alien to our own and their dispersion into our population can only contribute to the death of our culture and people.

I don't care, fuck it.

let's bring this shit show as soon as possible -- whatever quickens the collapse is good.

Used to live around PR's, they have some sort of natural attraction to garbage

Why do Puerto rican women cat-call me?

Do people not know Puerto Ricans can already go in and out of the US freely?

Not really. I lived there and they pretty much do the same shit Americans do. Eat at McDonald's - get fat, shop at malls - waste money, watch entertainment - every Hollywood shit. The difference is its mostly in Spanish.

They can already come in and out of this country and already have migrated during the last 120 years.

You can already come here whenever you want though

They're all crazy

>Puerto Rican ballot looks like kindergarten shape worksheet.
How literally retarded are Puerto Ricans?

Let me guess. You are moving to NYC like all the other spic ricans that live here? Newsflash, you and niggers already ruined this city. There is nothing left to ruin.

Lol I just noticed that. It must be because of illiterate people. Like how in the third world they have pictures of the candidates next to their names.

>hello white boys
Aren't like most puerto ricans like spaniards ? I love how so many of you love to be "poc"

>Implying Congress is going to care

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off PR. Congress would just throw away your voting rights to statehood.

I was born in Texas but my family is from Puerto Rico. I've only visited once when I was younger. I can't imagine why Puerto Ricans are against state hood - but honestly I don't know a thing about it.

one of the conditions of statehood is that there be an online poll to name the state.

Greetings from Statey McStateface, the 51st state in the union. (assuming Bee Movie doesn't win)

Why do you hate America?

>USA
>culture
Good one

This is pretty much what I remember as well.

I have a vivid memory of buying Final Fantasy IX and Dragon Quest VII from an EB Games. Also, went to Catholic Church a few times.

we will go old school british and name it
The Isle of Brown

Is there any way we can force them to become independent

Because they are hungry for white master cock, just like their slave ancestors.

I voted for statehood as well, but fuck, its probably not happening. The powers that be will find some excuse to sweep the results under the rug with, again.

I'll likely just end up moving to the mainland in a couple years.

Take them. They're all fat cunts.

>likely just end up moving to the mainland in a couple years.

No. Stay where you are, you filthy beaner

Nah :^)

>checks flag
Whatever you say, abo nigger

>friend is rican
>knocked up a fat coalburner

Ohhh noooo. That sucks.

Who are you lol?

Starting to feel like this is the only way off this ride. But I'm also of the thought that this is what (((they))) want.
Break civilization and install their own order.

>says the faggot bozgor

why would a republican house/senate pass this? you would become the biggest gibs state...

t. Juanito the beaner in California.

>Puerto Ricans
>Women are usually hot
>Men have sagging guts and flabby lips

How does that happen

Dude, I don't care.

I work in big pharma and the guys I've met while on your little island are damn nice people.

You need to take the french fries out of your chinese food, though.

>implying Congress will actually let you in
You had your chance when your economy was good, now that your economy is shit and you'll vote Democrat for gibsmedats, the GOP will make sure you never get in.

Good luck faggot.

those are not flakes. they are puffs.

get your shit together or get out.

So how does this work, anyway? They vote to become a state and then what? We don't have to let them in, do we?

>what would you do different with statehood?
Give the democrats more electoral votes and senators.

That's literally it. Zero benefit to us.

Most of the pro-statehood party here are Republicans.

>1 post by this ID

>We don't have to let them in, do we?

I'd guess that it's up to congress, and it might even be a 2/3's kind of vote.

at any rate the dems will want their votes. I don't know if the repubs have anything to be bribed with.

Are the options literally different shapes?

Are your people so illiterate they can't use words?

We're following the Tennessee plan, user. We will irl shitpost our way to statehood.

Governor already said he'll start nominating people for the US senate tomorrow if statehood wins.

No, we're supposed to be the only super special spic state.

t. Nuevo Mexico

Each column has a wall of text explaining what the option is. The shapes are just for ease of recognition/retard-proofing.

Besides, everyone here already knows what side they stand on.

The US conquered PR so the US should make it a state. The GOP won't get votes because the GOP is a white male racist party but that's it's choice.

The GOP is less inclusive racially than the Waffen SS.

loser.

America, my son, do not let your former colonies into your home. Speaking from experience on this one. Don't do it.

Congress won't let them in.

It would be more electoral votes for the Democrats, and two extra Dem senators. That's why Congress will tell them to pound sand.

pretty much and theres a lot of welfare

Rossello is not really republican

Because they want to fucc you while they ride you bareback, get impregnated, chain you to a bed, cut'choo up esse, and steal your wallet. Then claim child support later, naturally.

He's not. But Schatz and Jennifer are.

>let them in
We can already head to and from the mainland freely. All that statehood would change is:
>pay federal income taxes
>gain POTUS vote and voting reps in Congress
>some changes to federal funds received and other incentives

Ok user.....